I am a racist

3 groups voted for hillary:

1. Traitors
2. Folks that don't have a problem with traitors
3. fools that don't believe the first 2 groups exist

All three.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a racist

I would love to spend a week in their world

If you don't believe most races don't have a problem with racism you're a fucking ignorant moron.

>muh racism

All of them

the first one and proud of it

>RACISTS!!!

Lose the house

>RACISTS!!!!

lose the Senate

>RACISTS!!

Trump takes lead

>he..he..he's winning what do we do guys?

>Have you tried calling them racists yet?

Trump wins

>HNNNGGGGGGG ...um....hmmmm...RACISTS!!!

4.People who aren't completely braindead after watching msm even for one second

Nice slide thread, have a sage

Im #1

3 groups voted for Clinton:
1) Liberal psychos who have no grip on reality
2) Minorities who got pandered to for years by Democrats who had no intention of fulfilling their promises
3) Ultra-wealthy kikes/ bankers who knew she had their backs
Much worse groups of people than the three presented in that strawman.

Underrated

The whole racism thing is an obvious red herring. sage

ayyy lmao! how can op ever recover?
Sage

One and two. This is America, you can say what the fuck you want even if I disagree with it.

Next.

You shouldn't be tho, desu

How do libs deal with the fact that Drumpf couldn't win without the minority vote?

My mother literally came here illegally and is now a citizen and she voted Trump. No she doesn't like what he says but times are so difficult she would rather gamble a vote for Trump. Only thing she agrees with is his views on Muslims.

Racism isn't a disease or illness. It's a mindset.
People aren't born racist, they're conditioned through experience.

Everyone I've met who's shown racist tendencies don't flaunt their opinions like so many other opinionated groups.
They're almost ashamed of the fact. They don't want to be racist and don't want to hate, but are, through their experiences and interactions with others.

At least that's my opinion.

fpbp

underrated

2 desu

Kek

This.
Nobody has a "racist gene" that makes him hate different skinned people.
It's learned either by someone or by personal experience.
I really don't like indians (natives) from my country, but it wasn't always like that, its just that, on my personal experience, 9 out of 10 are irrational assholes who treat everybody like shit, yeah i met some natives who are genuinely great people but most are shitty people, so i tend to have a negative opinion to the average native.
I'm sure most of them hold a similar position of other races.
I haven't had any problem with blacks and asians tho.

1 and 2

>People aren't born racist
when i hear this irl, i automatically class that person as clinically retarded

Neither.

I'm racist and proud of being racist. What now?

The racist dude that fucked your mom, both of them.

I used to say i'm not racist, but thanks to Sup Forums I learned how superior I really am.

White male who us tired of being labeled as a racist by the most racists minority in our country

>Leaf
When i see this irl, i automatically class that person as clinically retarded

But I didn't vote for trump.

1 and 2, didn't vote Trump though.

I'm the top two.

>doubling down on name calling
2018 is going to be a blowout.

Upvoted

4: non sheep who realize the media are liars and realize that clinton is far more racist and a downright evil person
I'm #2 though

Where did GB go wrong with Canada?

3rd.

>occupy democrats

youre not born anything you dumb fucking retard. during all of history people have been racist and judgemental. even with all that multi cult propaganda shit, people who look the same live in similar areas and prefer their own

I remember having a friend on kikebook share this shit... and the occupy democrat pieces were so horribly written that they could be used to argue trump's case. I was actually confused for about a week thinking occupy democrats joined Trump's side all the sudden.

3rd

Racism:

"##### will not associate with me because I am &&&&& not because I stink"

"##### will not employ me because I am &&&&& not because I am lazy"

"##### makes fun of me because I am &&&&& not because I am stupid"

"##### wants to kill me because I am &&&&& not because I am walking ebola"

Why don't all of the &&&&& just say fuck the #####, and their OPINIONS, leave them alone and live their lives separate.

Oh because they need them to survive.

Lets make it frowned upon then.

Lets make it illegal then.

Then we discriminate against them for having those opinions.

Ravioli Ravioli there's the Nigger Formuoli.

Ignore shill threads.

>implying there is something wrong with racism
You either survive or they survive. Who's going to be? Africans, Arabs, Asians belong in their own countries. Then everybody is happy.

"all of a sudden"

4. Honest, working poor Americans who were sick and tired of being slowly murdered by libtard law and politics.

democrats are the real racists, trump is for diversity

I have a problem with the racists voting for Hillary

Dems - Decades of "We need to make everybody equal by taking from the white man and giving societal benefits disproportionately to the niggers/muzzies/spics".

It hasn't worked, and has made all groups poor and disenfranchised.

Maybe it's time for...

Trump - Wants to legally treat all races, sexes, genders, sexual orientations the exact same, legally, societally, and financially.

Nothing could go wrong, here.

But, seriously, it's all fucking pic related.

wtf i hate DRUMPF now
>captcha hilter
>hitler

Literally switch out liberal woth conservative and occupy Democrats with Fox news and you have the opposing side

This argument is meaningless

Where's "Mexican that voted for Trump", fucking racist faggot excluding me from the people that voted for him.

Do all of your straight, kinky women really look as such? Maybe it's time I emigrated... I fucking jizz for whitebread blondes.

I am lily-white master-race, hard worker, hard partier, love all fish and fish related foods!

4. not niggers

Don't they realize that this is why they lost? People were fucking sick of being called every -ism under the sun because they didn't support a criminal

2. And I'm a gook. I've never been treated poorly by white people, and It's 90% White majority small town in Wisconsin.

Especially White conservative Christians treated me the best despite my English was an utter trash-tier back then. They are the most compassionate group in America.

The one most disgusting experience was that a white liberal college girl accused me of "emotionally" abusing her by saying "I don't know why liberals keep whining about everything".

There it is. The winning strategy that got Hillary elected. Well done!