How would Mr Satan fair as an Avenger?

How would Mr Satan fair as an Avenger?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zO3oMXn14ik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

High-end street level
He actualy is strogest non-ki user human in Dragon Ball world

True but how would he do as an Avenger? Could he keep up with Stark and T'Challa? Or even Cap?

But we are talking about World tournament standards.

I say he would probably be on the same league as members like black widow or Hawkeye

>Hawkeye

Damn that's cruel fampai

absurdly high approval ratings.

if the avengers bring in a mutant to the team with mutant hate at an all-time high, one speech from this guy will quell the crowd/naysayers.

is charisma a superpower?

>strongest non-ki user

People often say that but I think mercenary Tao could beat him, he did kill Mr Satan's teacher.

talk about satan
why we never have satan-like character in Marvel
A

it damn well should be
I know people like to shit on him like a joke but facts are facts he DID play a major role in the defeat of majin buu and should absolutely get the same amount of credit as goku
that spirit bomb would never come to be without him

also another truth of the situation is he decided to nut up and go after buu on his own to help goku stall for time and he factually lasted longer against him in battle than vegeta did. Sure his attacks didn't do anything and he was mostly dodging the whole time, but that's worth something isn't it?

>Mercenary Tao
>non-ki user

He's actually fast enough to the point where normal humans cant actually keep up so i would rank him high street level

i honestly dont think he could beat general blue let alone Tao

Forgot about that

There is chichi and her dad. Also bulma.

>this board unironically thinks Mr. Satan is gonna be smallfry like Hawkeye and Blackwidow
Every single one of you fags are in denial, even the Hulk isn't immune to the asswhooping that Mr. Satan is gonna give to him. This won't be the first time the World Champ would beat a green freak.

Babies nerfed her.

The face man and punching bag of the team, there to draw the ire of the enemy and take the hit for more powerful and important heroes to take advantage of the distraction, as well as to act as the hype man and increase their popularity.

Mr Satan posts here?

>The face man and punching bag of the team

Isn't that Tony's job?

>strongest non-ki user human

He'd get absolutely destroyed by Yajirobe and Gyuu-maou.
Yajirobe killed one of Piccollo's children with minimal effort.

I feel Satan would lose to Nam or Chappa-ou as well.

>calls Mr. Satan a punching bag
>even though he defeated literally every single freakshow that threatened to destroy Earth
Stay in denial CHUMP!

Nope, I'm nothing more than a loyal fan who actually WATCHES his matches and doesn't smear his good name just cuz he's popular.

She's was casually picking up cars as a child. She's still crazy strong. And apparently trained Goten

>trained Goten

That explains why he sucks

>is charisma a superpower?
In the marvel super heroes tabletop it's a stat.

But Yajirobi uses a sword so that's cheating

Tony would be relegated to rear-line face man/punching bag duty once Satan's on the scene, the man's a natural.

There were non-ki competitors in previous tournaments that should beat him, I have no idea where all the weirdoes went in the tournaments after Dragonball.

Who would win in a fight? They both have taken out villains way out of their league and saved the earth countless times.

Isn't he basically Shang Chi?

Clearly Satan. He got Buu to settle down. Speaking of Buu, if he wanted he could just turn into a she.

Satan hands down.

Considering at the time Goku meets him he's suggested to be stronger than Tenshinhan and Tao Pai Pai, I think even without a sword he would be able to beat Satan by sneezing on him.

feels weird to see Nam and other prior tournament fighters contribute to the buu killing bomb because satan urged them to do so.

imagine mr. satan participating during the A vs X event.

They'd all have their asses whooped.

Goku jobbed for his brother in law. Clearly he learned from Soyhan

>jobbed for
Nope, just underestimated the incredible strength of MR. SATAN.

Reminder that Mr. Satan and Krillin are the same age.

If krillin was a Saiyan, he'd be beyond Broly

FARE. How would he FARE as an avenger

This dude destroyed cell, that puts him in the ranks of at least spiderman vs venom level.

If you count his boudokai appearances with the jetpack and stuff I'd say he would be a bit above Iron Man because unlike Tony he can still function without his tech.

Something would interrupt their fight so that both jokes remain undamaged.

Hawkeye sure as shit cannot break 9 bricks with his bare hands.

Tao has kicked his ass, and killed his master.

Tao was also more powerful than Roshi, who blew up the moon.

Do humans have any advantage at all in the series?

it seems every single alien out there is better because they can do shit like regenerate, get more powerful for fuckall reasons, absorb people, transform into things..

Peak human at least, but I wouldn't be surprised if his wit would lead to him defeating some super powered beings. Remember, power levels don't matter anyway, match ups are far more important and Satan would play them like a fiddle when he has a chance to do so.

It would be a stare down that ends in a tie, as these two pinnacles of humanity acknowledge each other's strength and how it would be pointless to fight

>Do humans have any advantage at all in the series?
"potential" which gets thrown out the window anyway since Toriyama doesnt care

Doesn't everyone have that? In that universe anyone can do pushups until they can blow up planets.

reminder

Why did he try?

See you in the Toonami General threads tonight fampai

If you're Roshi levels of clever and mastered the mufaba, yes, a human can do things.

Roshi spammed mufaba in the tournament.

Because he's got heart.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

About time we get a title card!

If Roshi is any indication, conquering their desires and doing no fap unleashes great potential to the point where he’s taken to the tournament instead of Yamcha.

Roshi was human once though. If a human wanted to contend physically with a Z-Fighter, they could if the tried hard enough.

Roshi and Tien can do a lot of totally random magic shit that most aliens have to have as a typical alien evolved ability. Like grow massive, grow a few more arms, split into 2-3 versions of oneself,

Problem is that none of that mattered. In Dragonball higher powerlevel is always the only important thing. It's how two characters who can transform into anything down to objects and motorized vehicles became completely useless after 12 episodes

>grabs the tractor on his way out
Never fails to make me laugh.

Yet Mr Satan was able to get Buu to stop killing. Power levels can suck it

Potential and SCIENCE

I mean Gero cyborg'd some homeless teenagers into being WAY stronger Frieza

Then one of them just grinded some poachers for a couple years and reached almost top tier lasting to the final five of a multiversal fight tournament

And people still shit on Super, what plebs!

Roshi is still human, but has a witch of a sister who he begged to tell him how to live longer by finding these lost island's herb and secret water. He also says it took him years to master certain techniques that goku mastered in a day and his strength is no where near as matched as the other z-fighters because of his old age. If a human wanted to spar against a z-fighter they'd need to be like master Roshi which is redundant because master Roshi isn't as powerful as the other z-fighters to begin with.

Considering Mr. Satan essentially charisma'd his way into solving the entire Buu arc with charisma (then did so again after two random shitheads ruined everything) I'd say so

The other one married a bald manlet.

>at least
He'd destroy those bozos as well, chump. It's insulting to compare the great Mr. Satan to those weaklings.

Still, i always found Roshi's training methods in Dragon Ball as something Mr Miyagi would do

He's built his life on a lie, if he openly cowers he could lose it all.

A real example of Hercule being a hero however is taking on Buu.

Now if Buu turns female Satan has a loyal wife that never ages

>he doesn't know Mr. Satan's ultimate techniques
Kenshiro literally ripped off his move. He hits his opponents with a rapid fury of punches and kicks, but because he hit them so fast, they feel like they weren't hit at all. Until Mr. Satan tells them they're already defeated and they either get an early retirement or literally explode.

He's the savior of HUMANITY!

To be fair as anyone not named Goku you get to come up with some of the best techniques for Goku to steal, get sidelined, job, and die.

The old wise master trope is pretty universal.

I'd watch a Mr. Satan-centric Dragonball series, just the idea of him trying to maintain his image in public while being challenged by galactic antagonists and trying to wiggle out of any actual fighting is entertaining as hell

Breeding with a saiyan results in another saiyan much stronger than the original. This means that if saiyan chicks ever come to Earth they'll be stealing all the human men, by force if necessary.

You say that like it's bad

He asked about advantages and I described one.

There's on disadvantage to Saiyans: if they don't train or fight they grow weaker.

Looking forward to having my pelvis crushed by a qt saiyan chick.

Kale a shit

>another saiyan much stronger than the original.

Give an example of exactly ONE time where this was true and wasn't undone later.

Pan, she went super saiyan in the womb

He's inferior to people seen in Dragonball, like the bulletproof native warrior

It's been confirmed that Hercule has the ability to undoubtedly stronger than Goku if he learned about Ki.

>having the AUDACITY to call the great Mr. Satan inferior to anyone
You'd change your tone if you ever stepped into the same arena as him, you frickin' NAYSAYER.

According to Xenoverse a human can fight on the level of super saiyan gods with no transformations needed.

Also they aren't lame faggots that constantly dye their hair random colors in battle.

>Hercule
Get that redub shit outta here

Yeah, exactly. No one is superior to Mr. Satan.
In fact, he shouldn't be crowned just World Champ, he should be crowned Universe Champ. That bug-eyed Jiren will cry back to his momma just after a little stare-down with Mr. Satan.

Isn't Videl stronger than him?

>every other race transforms into a more powerful state
>human hops on a cloud and beats people with a magic stick
being human in Xenoverse 2 is fun.

Ah the why boner returns

SMOKE AND MIRRORS

This thread needs more Zangya.

Fitting. The street is his home turf.

Best movie IMHO

youtube.com/watch?v=zO3oMXn14ik

Harlot

>T'Challa
T'CHALLA, HEAD T'CHALLA!

Didn't he earn his reputation by winning the world martial art tournaments while the ki users weren't in them? He's legitimately strong, definitely peak human without ki.

It's DBZ, everyone plays an important part. Yamcha and Puar saved the world by cutting Goku's tail.

budokai tenkaichi 3 is a legitimately good game though