Ok, so how is a toy supposed to react to a kid being abused?

Ok, so how is a toy supposed to react to a kid being abused?

If Woody was willing to expose live toys just to save Sid's toys from abuse, what would a toy do for their owner?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/98127770/#98127770
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill the abuser of course.

Probably like that one clarrisa comic and would kill themself out of guilt. Thats why people wih abused kids say all their toys break so often.

What about hotglueing

Probably they don't feel the same empathy

At least they're being played with,

>being an anime figurine

>can't take the glue off or the owner will notice

>Gundam Zaku you share the cabinet with can only comfort you

The toys break often because kids who are abused need an outlet for the anxiety/anger.
They beat up or destroy the toys. So toys with an abused owner would likely be abused themselves.

Hell, I remember tearing a stuffed squirrel toy apart over the course of an hour because I was anxious my mom wouldn't come back from a trip in town.

They say holy shit and tell them they're sorry and hop out of the window.

I was the kid who would take apart his toys, figure out how their features worked, fix them if needed and improve them if possible. If a toy had a gun attached to a hand, I'd make it detachable. If a plane had fixed landing gear, I'd make it retractable. Watching Sid's toys mortified me, I would have thought they'd like being improved. Woody didn't seem to mind when Andy overstuffed his arm in the 2nd film tho.

>Hell, I remember tearing a stuffed squirrel toy apart over the course of an hour because I was anxious my mom wouldn't come back from a trip in town.
Youre a fucking monster

But were you cackling like an evil scientist while doing it?

Woody would kill whoever hurt Andy

>Hell, I remember tearing a stuffed squirrel toy apart over the course of an hour because I was anxious my mom wouldn't come back from a trip in town.

Did anyone save a screenshot of that Bonnie house break in post where all the toys do nothing?

He could crawl up the abuser's ass while he sleeps and repeat it every night till he stops.

Wait what.

Small kids are basically dogs.

Can you imagine being a doll in a cum jar. You have to go back in every time your owner comes back

It's even worse. They can't leave and risk trailing cum anywhere. They just gotta stew in it.

There was once this post on Sup Forums where it asked if the toys would respond to a break in to Bonnie's house and one of the replies described a scenario where Bonnie gets raped by a person who breaks in but Woody tells the toys to be strong and not break character and they just allow it to happen.

Here you go user

Don't have a screenshot, but I found the original thread.

desuarchive.org/co/thread/98127770/#98127770

Sure, Fido. Whatever you say.

they can always plot a revenge, or even , without exposing themselves. It's not that hard form them

It depends on the kid. I think Woody would do anything possible to protect Andy

Sid was probably abused, and his toys hated, so take your best fucking guess.

did anyone screen cap the graphic green text story last time this was mentioned?

never mind then, thanks
I feel dirty now

Reminds me of that horse show fan who boiled a doll in cum.