Day of the Rope is comming

Look at the comments

vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/pizzagate-Sup Forums-uncovered-sick-world-washingtons-occult-elite/

>absolutely horrifying…
>god bless wikileaks and citizen journalists #freejulian

>We need to find a way to do something about this. It is not good enough to just accept it is happening.

>I feel so nauseous after reading this – I sincerely was somewhat afraid or apprehensive to move down the page the further I got into this article. Any true godly person with a heart for God would never ever feel comfortable around this kind of art or conversation. Just looking at John Podesta when he came out to talk to hillary supporters the night of the election, his hands looked creepy and he just looked like the face of evil.

>I’m feeling so many emotions right now, I can’t even think straight. How can someone do this and get away with it? Does this world seem fair to you? Don’t give me the hell and heaven shit cause I don’t believe in it. I just want to have the ability to kill all these pieces of trash in the worst ways possible. My faith in humanity seems to diminish every time I find out such disturbing things and I don’t want to live on this planet anymore.

NOTE: this is not the investigation thread. you can look in here and maybe find some informations to get on track, but the real investigation is in here Last threads

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59006
twitter.com/carolynsave/following?lang=de
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5dbdz9/i_found_a_smoking_gun_monica_petersen_found_dead/
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html
mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
washingtoncitypaper.com/news/article/20842321/the-consequences-of-pizza-gate-are-real-at-comet-ping-pong
google.com/amp/s/thinkprogress.org/amp/p/3b97c8afc194?client=ms-android-att-us
nypost.com/2015/08/20/meet-the-florida-journalist-who-took-down-jared-fogle/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn's_hexagon
earth4all.net/the-290-million-year-old-fossil-human-footprint-really/
amusingplanet.com/2015/07/the-3-billion-year-old-klerksdorp.html1
whale.to/b/pedophocracy.html
wikispooks.com/wiki/The_Pedophocracy
ppia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Pedophocracy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The child in the first 4 pics is the same child that probably belongs to the gay hipster, the way this article thinks these are some paedo ring makes them sound ridiculous. If there is some some of sicko trafficking ring stupid articles like this just weaken any proof against it.

here is an infogrpahic by the way for those who are completely new. its pretty basic stuff from the early beginning, but that makes it better to start with i think

Seems like the disinfo squad really is out in force.

eyes wide shut or shill idk

kill the pedos

They just HAD to make it weird.

Please follow the link to the pedo abuse ring in London, Ontario, and Toronto, via the elite.

glad this is getting more attention

maybe something will be done for once

unlikely but still hopeful

Armchair occultist here, ama

In the other thread there were several anons claiming they felt crazy for seeing this as a larger, spiritual battle between literal forces of good and evil. You're not crazy. What you call angels, devils, and aliens exist, just in a way you can't fully understand, through no fault of your own as a human. I'm sorry if that sounds like a Lovecraftian LARP premise.

Keep digging.

how should i? do you have any lead regarding this? if so the guys at will be happy. i hope for some time not that a lead leads to germany so i can translate sources for them and actually become usefull. so far the only stuff i found out is the following

Good Humor owned by Unilever, Unilever CEO is Paul Polman. On twitter Paul Polman follows John Podesta and Bill Clinton
when you look at the Unilever logo you will also sie the spiral from the pedo symbols in the down left corner of the U.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59006
>President Clinton and Chelsea Clinton will be joined by leaders such [...] Paul Polman, George Soros, Sheikha Lubna bint Khali, d Al Qasimi, Minister of Foreign Trade, United Arab Emirates, Carolyn Miles, President and CEO, Save the Children (save... yeah right...) Neil Degrasse Tyson (whats this guy doing around all the politicians and oligarchs?!), Petro Poroshenko
just some of the weird names on the list of names joining the clinton global initiative annual meeting. but all of them high level politicians or oligarchs and similar stuff, and then there is fucking neil degresse tyson...
also tried to look into save the children because of it but didnt find anything really

twitter.com/carolynsave/following?lang=de
i looked into Carolyn Miles twitter account and nothing too extraordinary. no alefantis, no podesta, no rachel chandler

but she follows both clintons, some of their institutions like clinton foundation and clinton global initiative, unilever which i mentioned above and weirdly many people claiming to be spiritual in their discription

one guy derrick jackson mentioned pizza in the description but didnt found too weird stuff on his page

*coming

Keep updated on Plebbit. This is a very active topic and worth pooling data. New: Monica Peterson, an investigator found dead reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5dbdz9/i_found_a_smoking_gun_monica_petersen_found_dead/

bump

>Breslet logo is a pedo logo

what the fuck?

something i posted in the last thread which i thought was really interesting

one lead led us to z-sec.io (carefull it apparently runs a script) that is apparently an IT security company with bill havre as registered agent. bill havre has a lot of companies listed below him, one of them is registered agents inc. which is registered agents of midland agency and casting owned by rachel chandler who flew a few times on the lolitaexpress.

however at the bottom of that website is cypher code hen the key to the code from pic related is applied it spits out "nqeuhpeyfhmmplqquupgqoqhtqckhyopweupexpwgbhgyumhll". some user then put in into a gematria calculator which translates the letters into numbers, adds them up and looks what else fits the number and one of the outcomes was "missing british girl madeleine mccan portugal two zero zero seven" (portugal 2007 is location and date of her dissappearence. however we dont know where user got the code from nor if its the right one or meant to put into gematria

another key spit out "mention skibboleet to received discount on your first bill".

also the "about" page is really fucking weird

forgot pic related

Cute bebe 10/10 would cuddle

>Tier 8 - "it's the jews."
also explain please..what are you doing and what are you gaining from this occult practices?

here are some of the other weird emails which obviously use codewords

and then there is this
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html

> From: Fred Burton [mailto:[email protected]]
> To: 'Don Kuykendall'

>I think Obama spent about $65,000 of the tax-payers money flying in
>pizza/dogs from Chicago for a private party at the White House not long
>ago, assume we are using the same channels?

wether its little children, drugs or fast food this is corrupt and inacceptable. also one user pointed out that you cant bring food into the white house for security reasons. can anyone confirm because then we know its not fastfood also

>assume we are using the same channels?
what does this mean? i would think its just his way to say "if you know what i mean"

>obama spent 65 grand on pizza and hotdogs, 'if you know what i mean'/'assuming we are on the same page'/'assume we are using the same channels

Are you retarded? Same channels is contacting the same people and using the same methods

im at tier 4, but dig into tier 6 a bit. tier 7 is pretty cryptic.

>Tier 8 - "it's the jews."

Topkek

but they already are apparently, so why ask about it?

Using the same communication channels isn't necesarily using the same child trafficking channels

>what are you doing
Learning. I practice, but that's such a broad term.
>What are you gaining
Understanding. That's all I seek.

If anyone is interested at all in this kind of thing, here's a link to a library of texts. I recommend beginning with corpus hermeticum. mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

and this lovely data point.

is wikipedia reliable? is this the real criminal face thing or something that's planted/edited?

if it is reliable, AND if the podesta emails are real, then...

i will not draw an inference or make conjecture, but the two data points lead to more concerning possible conclusions than not.

if wikileaks is real then podesta is a pedo. if it is not he may not be.

the other data points can be manufactured, but i am not sure. news is easier than ever to fake-- we all know this (did tayswift go trump? i mean it wd be nice etc)

So IF wikileaks is real

THEN

podesta talked about cheese and dominos and so on

in a weird way.

I predict this hits msm in 72 days after the doj stops blocking the hammer from falling

a good portion of the government will calve like an iceberg with it

a market crash

now thats a serious dump of information. i still have to finish the creature from jekyll island. how am i supposed to read all this?

So if one sends out negative energy toward another, does it come back to bite the sender in the ass? I've observed such happenings and wanted your input.

This.
The unfortunate reality we inhabit.
3d checkerboard
but the game is 10d chess

>25 pictures of Joe Biden kissing 12 year olds while rubbing their tits
Meh

>"Just wondering, we ordered 4 pizzas for the previous meeting, can we write off the tip?"
OH MY GOD MASSIVE SATANIST CUKTS DRINKS THE BLOOD OF BABIES A PIZZA HAS 6 SLICES THAT MEANS 6 SIX YEAR OLDS IN ALL 6 SIX HOLES 666 MOLOCH HAS RISEN SPIRIT COOKING TRINGANGLE OBAMA HAD BANDAID ON HIS FINGER WAKE UP SHEEPLE

In bits and pieces and definitely not all at once since there's no retention that way. a lot of people who don't get past book 7 of the above mentioned hermeticum simply because these things are meant to be applied
Absolutely. All universe is in accordance with law. You, however, may not see it in your scope of vision. I know that sounds new agey.

>is wikipedia reliable?

i assume you mean wikileaks? if so in the last 10 years there isnt one incident that showed that they fake stuff or publish fabricated stuff. however there are rumors about assange being killed and wikileaks being compromised since the internet was cut off from his embassy, an actually a few people around wikileaks died since then. however most if not all the the emails are from before that time so i still trust them

if you really meant wikipedia you are probably refering to the moloch-saturn-satan relationship. in that case all i can say is that in the last few months where i looked into the occult that this is exactly the relations and associations that i found out as well. there are others involved as cronos and ra for example, but still.

or you mean if alefantis actually is the owner as said in wikipedia. in that case he definitely is. there is even alefantis being interviewed about this whole stuff and how evil we are for looking into this
washingtoncitypaper.com/news/article/20842321/the-consequences-of-pizza-gate-are-real-at-comet-ping-pong

kek

This can't be real....

i wish it wouldnt be

I never bought the link between this whole occult worship thing and the actual planet Saturn.

why not? and do you still dont or did something change your mind?

>sacrafice a chicken to moloch
But moloch wants children

Btw I think it's worth to look into people connections with this amongst those who advocated or advocating for pedophile legalization or supporting/agreed with it.

thinkprogress.org
google.com/amp/s/thinkprogress.org/amp/p/3b97c8afc194?client=ms-android-att-us

I haven't paid too much attention to it, but the Moloch worship, Bohemian Grove and maybe the child sacrifices. I just don't see sound evidence linking all of this back to LITERALLY Saturn. I just think too many guesses are involved if you come to the conclusion of Saturn worship.

but you buy the astronomers explanations for why a circular storm magically warps at 6 corners?

I forgot to add
Moloch worship, Bohemian Grove and maybe the child sacrifices **seem plausible**
Also Nixon's talking about Bohemian Grove is hilarious. He kinda just makes it sound kinda lame.

notice the #chickenlover in the graphic before the email part about the chicken? this is the whole picture with the hashtag. have to edit it since when i made the graphic i didnt had the whole picture

some people probably were already looking into nambla (which i honestly thought until few days ago that its just an invention of south park considering how fucked up such a group is)

All food in places like the WH are prepared on the premises. There's literally no fucking chance Obongo is going to order a Domino's or what and apart from that, why the absolute fuck would he? The WH employs some of the best chefs in the world and they're going to be disregarded for $65,000 worth of some Shitcago gloopy "pizza" and hotdogs? What was he buying, Abe Froman himself?

Let me put it this way for you. If you own a restaurant and the waiter takes a meal for table 1 to table 11 and leaves the meal unattended for any amount of time at all, it has to go straight in the bin. No ifs, no buts, it has to go straight in the bin and be recooked because it's been left without anyone supervising it and anything could have happened to it. We're talking what 30 seconds in a literally where restaurant serving food to literally who. And then I'm told to believe that food prepared nearly 600 fucking miles away is flown in to the most powerful person in the world with absolutely no issues? Give me a fucking break.

It sucks to be right sometimes. But the guys who found out about this are nothing less than heroes. May the responsibles be punished accordingly!

>astronomers explanations for why a circular storm magically warps at 6 corners?
Haven't actually read muchabout that. Sounds pretty interesting actually. I've only seen articles about scientists making like 10 different guesses.

We need journalists like this that aren't afraid to tell the truth
nypost.com/2015/08/20/meet-the-florida-journalist-who-took-down-jared-fogle/

its just that saturn was always associated with those.
we know the elites worship satan/moloch which you can see at bohemian grove. now satan is associated with saturn. saturn has a hexagon on its northpole (like you see on your pic). put triangles on the flat sides of the hexagon and you get the star of david/seal of solomon (which by the way is unrelated of judaism. rothschild had one on his store when he was called bauer still in red (red shield=rotschild=rothschild) and he one of the rothshilds also was the one suggesting it for israel flag, put 3 lines inside it you get a 3D cube (look at pic related) like the black one in mecca where people walk even around in circles like the rings of saturn. open up the cube you get the christian cross.
now in the bible it says we shouldnt worship tin gods or false idols, yet we have those things? considering the symbolism, in christianity the idol is even lucifer killing the messiah. thats what people pray to. the elite made all the abrahamitic religions worship lucifer without them even knowing.

also isis is associated with the whore of babylon. ra is the sungod associated with saturn (old civilisations always refered to saturn as old sun, the dark sun, original sun, best sun or just the sun) as is El thats where you get Is-Ra-El from. El the god of the Elohim,

holy fuck, is chicken another codeword for another type of kid?
Did they really kill a kid in his own back yard?

i guess so...

That's bretty interesting. I could also just be slow but I only ever heard that Saturn had this crazy shit on the top of it just 6 months ago, max, and that was from some probably autistic youtuber.
Also
>considering the symbolism, in christianity the idol is even lucifer killing the messiah. thats what people pray to. the elite made all the abrahamitic religions worship lucifer without them even knowing.
God damn i'm gonna read more about this. It already makes sense.

So is this good and evil shit real or are the elites just that fucking dumb and bored?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn's_hexagon
>Saturn's polar hexagon discovery was made by the Voyager mission in 1981–82,[8] and it was revisited since 2006 by the Cassini mission.[9] Cassini was only able to take thermal infrared images of the hexagon, until it passed into sunlight in January 2009.

its there for quite some time. if you want to question existence i keep reading

saturn is the 6th planet in the solarsystem, hexagon on its northpole is 6 pointed, satur(n)day is the 6th day of the week in most calendars. a hexagon with three lines makes a cube, could symbolize a prison right? humans are carbon based lifeforms, carbon is the 6th elemenent with 6 neutrons, 6 protons, and 6 electrons, making a cube of the carbon would be 6x6x6 again. the earth is tilted on its axis by 23,4 degrees to the vertical axis, making it 66,6 degree to the horizontal ones. the more i look in it, the more i feel like this materialistic world is a prison.

also it seems that saturn was once our sun. ancient cultures refer to it as the dark sun, the first sun, original sun, or just the sun. sungods like ra or quetzacotl also seem to be associated with saturn.
In greek mythology it is said that chronos (saturn) once ruled the sky, until zeus (jupiter) came and threw him of his throne. i imagin it like this. saturn was orbiting our current sun, but so far away you barely can distinguish it from other stars, while the other planets orbited saturn (chronos ruling the sky) then jupiter came from somewhere else in space and knocked the planets out of orbit (zeus overthrowing chronos). that would explain why all planets orbit in the same direction about the sun, because they took the initial orbit from saturn. however that would cause huge catastrophes, tidal waves because of change from the gravitational pull, it getting dark and cold since no light from saturn nor the sun reaches earth for a while until it gets into the suns habitable zone, and possible meteorites since we travel through space. remember the asteroid that allegedly made the dinosaurs extinct? that could be when it happened because it allegedly became dark and cold with huge tidal waves. now you think we arent long enough here to witness that?

290 million year old human footprints discovered in new mexico
earth4all.net/the-290-million-year-old-fossil-human-footprint-really/

3 FUCKING BILLION year old metal spehers with decorative encarvings
amusingplanet.com/2015/07/the-3-billion-year-old-klerksdorp.html1

if you want to look into this look at best into saturn worship i think. a lot of youtube videos tell about the symbology and everything. also "symbols of an alien sky" goes into the "saturn was once our sun" stuff and the electrical universe theory which is pretty interesting even though i havent looked that far into it yet (am at episode 3)

who knows. all i know is we have to stop them by any means necessary

The 666 thing might just be a bit of a coincidental thing. The number of the beast was 616 all along. Thanks for the links though, pretty fucking annoying sorting through some of the shit on google.

when I look at some of the Comet stuff it just comes across as a gay man trying to be uber weird and fit in with the art culture. my guess is he was abused as a child. best thing to do would research if he had any issues in the school system or he was put in a mental hospital as a child/teen. this might shine a light on some more information.

are you sure about the 616 thing`? like i heard about it, but also that the ones saying 616 are wrong. have yet to look into it in depth

>Saturn yantra
>used to worship saturn.

"666 is generally believed to have been the original Number of the Beast in the Book of Revelation in the Christian Bible.[4] In 2005, however, a fragment of papyrus 115 was revealed, containing the earliest known version of that part of the Book of Revelation discussing the Number of the Beast. It gave the number as 616, suggesting that this may have been the original.[5] One possible explanation for the two different numbers is that they reflect two different spellings of Emperor Nero/Neron's name, for which (according to this theory) this number is believed to be a code"
From wikipedia. Obviously could look more thoroughly though.

sixth of the 2016
www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVw_mPvYcDM

Overly elaborate. First of all Saturn can't be a star, thus can't heat or shine light on planets. Then there's a matter of Sun not having their own planets while Saturn and Jupiter just travel around for shit and giggles, and then everything neatly sets into existing orbits and with nice 666 digits to boot. And all of this happened while there's was life on Earth and apparently modern man survived everything just fine. Meanwhile just slight change from current Earth orbit might start another Ice Age or fry/gas everything. I rather first believe in God and fucking Satan than into this bullshit.

Not saying that elites might not believe in this tho. They sure can.

So good v evil is real? Or are the elites just the biggest fucking irl autists that ever were? I'm leaning towards the second, but idk anons

I just think its a group of really bored rich people who have done everything that they can imagine to entertain themselves, so they seek more bizarre forms of sex and entertainment to have fun.

yeah just read up on it. but so far its one source saying 616 while all others say 666. i dont know what to make out of it yet.
ah and another mindfuck: look uo when saturnalia was celebrated, the feast dedicated to saturn, where people exchanged presents, (and switched roles like slaves becomming the master for that time and the other way around) and remember that cronos was always depicted with white beard,

so we got holiday for a guy with a white beard, with a special affection to children (cronos is known to eat his children after all) giving presents

put the 3 letter of the name from the guy you get at the end

I think I met these two once. Don't remember much about them though..

the theory is that saturn was once a dwarfstar emitting light and heat. but who knows. the symbology and mythology says so at least, and i think we are too quick with thinking that those people were just imagining things or were superstitious back then when we talk about their stories

also ask yourself how did the ancients know about the hexagon since there is so much symbology based on it?

>I like my pizza without any hair
>can I et pizza without hair

Pretty weird huh

"Chicken lover" as you can see in the instagram post is derogatory pedo slang = boy lover

What a bunch of fucks. Why can't they just watch movies, go outside, play vidya, and read like normal fucking human beings. Like Jesus fuck man.

there are actual occult and mystical parts of it all that you guys are missing
the symbolism they have stems back centuries through hidden orders, it's not just for show because trust me, there are better ways they could do this without risking themselves

the ritualistic aspects are important to them because it literally affects reality

think about Kek. through worship on Sup Forums, he came to power. Now replace Kek with Moloch, and memes with blood sacrifice and you begin to understand that those with power get it from a deity that requires something in return

How's high school?

We wuz ayy lmaos and shit from Mars or that destroyed planet from asteroid belt. It's more believable that this crap.

>goat man is saturn

>goat man is pan

It's an FBI sting you retards, that's why they're trying to shut it down

This is a victim of pedophilia drawing her experience. Uh
Guys?

source?

>
oh wow never thought I'd be that far down the list.
was there one event that brought you towards awareness of this kind of stuff?

there was a poem or childstory in one of the pizzagate threads of which i dont know the connection to the case. but it was talking about not resisting when the alien without underpants comes.

also alien abduction victims talk about the same things as those from demonic possession, unableness to move, sense of thread and fright, VIOLENT SEXUAL ACTS among other things. so maybe what they thought back then are demons are really aliens. maybe what we think are aliens are demons. however we know the elite tries to communicate with demon, or with satan/moloch.

that picture also look kinda like an alien abduction being straped to a table like you are going to be operated.

so i believe its very well possible that they do that stuff for those entities at least partly. maybe as childprostitutes, slaves, ritual sacrifice and whatever.

Sup Forums has come full circle. In the beginning we were doxxing pedofiles and now once more we are doxxing pedofiles

Oh damn, that's a good one.

Read more on Chaos Magick, Monarch programming, and check out the Pedophocracy by David McGowan.

Welcome. I've been expecting you. Chaote?

So The Finders are real?

weird that the most sinister and darkest corner of the internet fights so enthusiastic for the good.
what does this say about the state of the world when those considered weirdos and scum are the ones acting for the greater good despite all the namecalling and without ever expecting to get credit for it.

Here's a few more links. Familiarize yourself.

whale.to/b/pedophocracy.html

You will notice many of the things discussed within the Pedophocracy are being seen in the new Podesta leaks (tunnels in mcmartin, tunnels underneath the pizza place)

wikispooks.com/wiki/The_Pedophocracy

ppia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Pedophocracy

guess so

HOLY SDHIT

ITS HAPPENING

Just going to say here, not that I am necessarily convinced by this, but 'chicken' is gay slang for an underage boy. I'm not kidding.

In the UK people laugh at a fast food chain called Chicken Cottage because of this.

Pure coincidence I'm sure

Um.
keith tyson - large field array

ok what the fuck is going on here
random searches for related things and this comes up

STEALTH RARE

Kids are a commodity to these depraved freaks. I'm suggesting look into ties to doctors that do organ transplants. I doubt they are being disposed of with out some black market organ trade happenning.
Find that and you will win over the normies. The occult stuff which is likely true is not the way to get the public on board

>investigate Clintons
>end up dead

This seems to be very common occurrence.

I am finding all of this shit.
Ryan Gander

I feel ill

a very similar statue hangs from podestas ceiling. one serial killer put his victims also in a similar pose (forgot the name)

usually im really happy about every revelation i get. i like to learn stuff and gain knowledge of new things. but this shit is so fucked up that i think all the time "pls let me be wrong. this cant be real. someone point out the error so i can forget all of this:" but i´ts not happening

this site was also a participant and nobody did anything about it. nobody.
i found this in a matter of seconds. why would this man take a filthy mattress and ask if kids like silence. i'm guessing this is his cry for help.

Hol up, hol up, I live in London Ontario, what's going on here?!