They were the better pairing

They were the better pairing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D4yfsHDzzO0
youtu.be/cwp8hGDEa08
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The True End we never got, brehs.

Certainly were more interesting.

She should have reformed, become the new Batgirl or Batwoman. Terry's lack of a Batfamily has always irked mea bit.

Yeah 10 was hotter but Dana got that tight chingchong pusy.

How come Terry looks so slim in the Batsuit compared to old man Bruce?
It's not like Terry was supposed to be a small guy. He is one of the top jogs in the school

He has a more lithe body frame, like a swimmer. And I think canonically he's like 4-5 inches shorter than Bruce.

Black is a slimming color user. Plus Terry is Bruce's son.

He had Max and Bruce

Dana's pussy was so tight that she didn't put out ever.
Why do you think Terry went with 10?

She was a perfect ten.

>white girls with dreadlocks

Nope.

>implying she wouldn't be a lesbian

It was a fling, none of you probably understand this but she was a very troubled girl and those type of girls are sometimes really hot and amazing but once they dump their problems on you and her problems become your problem its all downhill. At this moment theyre basically Batman and Catwoman, willing to fool around but at the end of the day they have other priorities and goals that dont connect.

That being said, i fucking hated his girlfriend Dana.

Terry should got sum dat sweet tuna. Pic related.

They were a cute couple

youtube.com/watch?v=D4yfsHDzzO0

Too much like Bruce and Selina

Terry and Dane, with Dane knowing He is Batman, would be better. As it lets Terry be more of his own man and not an imitation.

I've always loved the subtle relations between the villains and the Bat-family

youtu.be/cwp8hGDEa08

She looks better in the comics. Not sure if it was meant to be braids or they just didnt know what to do with her hair in the show, either way comic version so much hotter.

Literally just Michelle Pfeiffer.

This is the correct answer. Tim could have just combined Max and Dana, and the story would not have had to change much at all.

Kind of boring. She just looks like some blonde lady.

The Batfamily barely existed in comics when this was airing, and is a cancerous concept in general created by Warner to make money.

She looks almost exactly the same as 10 from the show, just a few years older

This but we know 90% of men will take "generic hot blonde chick" over anything else (besides maybe a brunette) so it's not shocking to see such retardation.

What is wrong with her face?

Animation smear.

There was nothing subtle about that.
They clearly had a tickle fight with the lights on

Harley is best girl

Did she appear a lot in the comic?

>ten as batgirl
Please tell me there's art of this.

My penis would also like to know.

Gave me a zentai fetish.

Oh my look at you, such a big kid with your big boy pants here to show me how wrong my minor of the moment opinions are, grow up a little would ya.

from what i can tell, nah. Just like the show, a couple run ins with her.

I dont know the artist but his mouths are annoying.

T H I S
H
I
S

Dana a SHIT

Aww.
I liked their chemistry

Too much soy in the future; there's only so much Bruce's superior genes could do in the face of the omnipresent genetically engineered super-soy the future.

The left looks like someone dumped melted cheese on her head