White on suicide watch

White on suicide watch

Replace white with black and privilege with welfare and it's correct

What did he actually mean by this?

>Saeed

Apparently putting poo in the loo is not crucial life work according to our friend here

gee, it's almost like the only white people he has ever been around are the liberal ones.

>this coming from walfare: the race

lmao

If one of these privileged shitskins said this to me while I'm at my full time wage slave duty, I would risk losing my job just to fuck them up

nigger cucks

>being white made us weak
>That's why so many nigs and other assorted brown people are crying over a presidential election

This faggot thinks we're weak and yet somehow white people managed to vote our candidate in, even when we're barely a majority on our own country. If that's what a group of weak whites can do, what can we do at full strength?

>life-work
Literally what

>white middle class flyover state peasants who only do manual labor voted in someone I don't respect what is wrong with them. Get educated
>white men are too lazy and don't do middle/low class peasant flyover state work

Ivanka wins 2024

if whites are so lazy why do all these fuckers want to move and live in countries build by white peopl

In some ways he's right, to give a real world example:

In Ontario it is impossible to get whites to come and work on farms during harvest at a wage that won't leave the farm in the red. That cutoff point is ~$15/hour in 2016. As a result of this, there is no choice but to import manual labor (usually from Dominican Republic, there's no Mexicans up here to do it). These men fly up and live here for a few months while they work before returning home.

Too many whites go live in large cities which in turn leaves not enough labor in the country and there's no way to pay city boys enough to come and work on a farm during the summer because farming is too tight economically. When whites do accept these job offers, they tend to show up for a day or two then stop showing up to work and refuse to answer their phone. We've had countless cases over the last couple decades where some white boy or girl breaks down on the first day and calls their mommy to come pick them up.

Most of what he typed, however, is just standard black-logic racism and nonsense.

He goes to bed knowing that there are white people who make more in a week then he will make his entire life. I would be mad and do mental gymnastics to try to convince myself I wasn't a piece of shit too.

Dat projection

>niggers
>working

>brown
>literally looks like a monkey
Kek

So I saeed to him, if you weren't such a nigger you'd have a little more respect for your betters on twitter.

>it is impossible to get whites to come and work on farms during harvest at a wage that won't leave the farm in the red.

Increase the price of goods and/or services to compensate?

I can't help but laugh at niggers, feminists and other flavors of leftists.
If even half of what they claim was true, they wouldn't even be allowed to make those claims. The very fact that they can bitch about this identity politics shit proves that their arguments are false.
If whites/men truly did have a stranglehold on society, we wouldn't allow the rabble to threaten it.

Fpbp

Global market won't allow it. If the price of the goods is raised any higher, all of the multinational food distributors will just source the food elsewhere.

Trump needs to come save Canada as well and fuck over everyone trying to buy slave-labor products instead of products from their home.

>whites want to get paid a liveable wage
>niggers will work for damn near free

oh yeah fuck those white people, farmer Chang-tzou pajeet deserves to make 560k a year profit, $15 an hour for intense manual labor in the hot sun 12 hours a day is too much!

>Global market won't allow it.
you do know america is the most sought-after consumer demand?

Is this nigger seriously complaining about the whites in the rust belt voting to return to the coal mines and steel factories, in these terms?

Rent is going to be tight this month, where do I go to cash in my white privilege?

We can't compete with $5/hour illegal Mexicans. Our imported labor is thoroughly regulated and assessed.

Yeah this is it

Bullshit I grew up in a town of 100 and farmworkers always made at least $15/hr. All the field owners drive corvettes and have $100k boats so i'd say it all worked out. I don't know how people could afford a downpayment on a house without $15-20/hr farm/landscaping/labour jobs.

/thread

My father taught me to never rely on anyone for anything. If you want something you have to do it because most people don't have your interest at heart and if they do they are likely incompetent.
Which is why I work harder than my peers because I know my kids rely on me for food and I know what it's like to go to sleep in your car hungry.

>That cutoff point is ~$15/hour in 2016.
>Bullshit I grew up in a town of 100 and farmworkers always made at least $15/hr

What was the point of your post? Do you not know the price differences in produce between 1990 and 2016 or something?

>america that doesn't love you
Sound like he's projecting.

I have more scars than this guy has tweets. I dont even have to work my ass off, its just the white thing to do.