How would the Legends of Tomorrow deal with the Master from Doctor Who?

How would the Legends of Tomorrow deal with the Master from Doctor Who?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vXrAK6sUZ_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>throw the chairs back at him
>declare victory

Since Rip Hunter is basically the Doctor, the same way he deals with Darhk.

>>Implying that Darhk is on the same level as the Master.

He's around the same level as the Ainley Master, at least.

Rip Hunter is The Master

How would the Master kill each of the Legends?

Dunno, not really creative. Memory is fuzzy so the only kill by him I can think of now is the one at the end of Beneath the Viscoid

You mean that living plastic chair?
youtube.com/watch?v=vXrAK6sUZ_0

For Sara Lance, He would sent Black Siren after her.

For Steel, some sort of corrosive agent would work.

For the Atom, Sabotage of his suit.

Bump.

He would trounce all the Legends with ease, but he would get too big for his britches and start going for the other Arrowverse heroes, which would inevitably result in Barry doing something retarded that foils the Master's plans.

Funny, I've actually been rewatching Pertwee era Doctor Who. Extremely underrated, and possibly my favorite incarnation.

The Master's biggest strength is how he utilizes his resources and knowledge. By the time anyone ever realizes what his plan is, he either completed it or is about to. I'd imagine that the Legends would get roasted, probably by the Master already being ten steps ahead of them.

Same way they deal with everything: They'll fuck things up over and over until they defeat him.

Pertwee is one of the best.

The Master would view them as idiotic meddlers

The thing with the Master is that you need to be able to beat him at his own game. You either need to out-think him, or be able to convince people of your point over his. Brute force is only a momentary edge on him.

Can the Master hypnotize the Legends ?

That's muh fetish

The Flash would give him the most trouble

The advantage of time travel. That's why The Master triggered it 35 minutes agin.

How would the Master handle the speed force ?

The Time Vortex. The Eye of Harmony. Rassilon's Underoos. There's no end to macguffins in that show, though I suppose he could always just fall back on pointless technobabble.

Still he's the badguy so he's destined to fail no matter what, right? Even if there is a bad end it'll just get reset in the last ten minutes of the show.

Uses his laser to apply frictionless adhesive to the floor, thereby both negating Flash's ability to find traction while also keeping him stuck in one place.

No, it makes no sense. Arguably it should make no sense.

Dammit co, stop figuring out good reasons why I should read a mediocre team comic that's just trying to suck up to JLA readers.

It's a tv show.

the Master on his own isn't that powerful. His greatest strength is his suaveness, convincing more powerful aliens to ally themselves with him.
Though he has a tank-like Tardis that can shoot laserbeams, so that's pretty cool.

the capaldi/gomez dynamic was better than pertwee/delgado

Good opinion

No need to spoiler that, it's true

Not only is that untrue, it's also not canon. Sad.

Back to Planet Mondas with you.

Even when his face melted off he was good at getting people to do his bidding.

>You do not understand hatred as I understand it. Only hate keeps me alive. Why else should I endure this pain?

Can the Master convince the villains of the Arrowverse to assist him?

Of course. They'll betray him over the course of a forty-five minute episode, or possibly at the end of the two parter, but they would work with him.