Did she cross a line here?

twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/799270854160826368

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqTTojTija8
twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/799270854160826368
youtube.com/watch?v=9uvJzr0zZvk
youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope. They definitely deserved to be called niggers.

at least not a pedophile

yes but I can't help but feel sorry for her. It's not her fault, some people need different teaching mechanisms... Just see what some people say

youtube.com/watch?v=dqTTojTija8

How many shekels was she paid?

What did she mean by this

Well, were they punk ass niggers?
Were they?

My favorite new game is to take images like this and juxtapose them next to stories of female teachers molesting their students, and then challenging leftists to explain to me why the woman who said mean things is worse than the one who abused a kid.

Don't niggers use terms like that all the time? Does that make them white supremacists?

I remember my teacher call out the turks in class. "Do you always want to be the garlic turks, selling drugs ending up in jail like your illetarate parents?"
Maybe it was just a wakeup call

do leftists try to defend teachers who molest students?

that's what she gets for being stupid white liberal fucktard trying to teach subhumans about civilization.

dealing with blacks on a daily basis will do that to you. Shit I think blacks are punk ass niggers and I don't even deal with them on a daily basis

That's just like feeling sorry for a rapeefugee because they had to go through "sexual emergencies" before they raped someone.

Damn. /pol is going full retard actually accepting real racism just because they are tired of SJWs

I feel sorry for women teachers like her in inner city high schools.

In shit schools like that you need a male authoritarian type, someone who the kids fear and respect in equal measure, anyone else just gets walked over.

Can't even tell you how many female teachers had a breakdown in my school.

Can only imagine how bad it is in an inner city U.S school like that full of unruly black kids from some of the worst shitholes in the states.

i litterally know social assistants here in italy who help teachers with difficult classes in gradeschools, they work only in classes with at least 1/3 nigger kids, who usuallly do all the disruption during lessons cause they are uneducated niggers

All kids are like that, not only blacks. Holy shit, what the fuck is wrong with Sup Forums

You idiots are the reason SJWs are on the rise and every media outlet is so biased against the right

>dats raycis @ 1:04

the thing is she is completely justified as they are obviously not trying to learn and trying to subvert the teaching

but no one who has a ounce of moral leftism will see that.. also
>white supremacist

i guess every black person who calls someone a nigga or cracker is a black supremacist huh
>nigger logic

not even once

that's not what I said. I think her behaviour is not to be tolerated, but I do feel bad for her. Imagine being a teacher in her position. Low salary, getting everyday to work knowing you will be screaming and wrestling with the class. There's no real sense of accomplishment is there? I feel sorry for her for these reasons.

I don't think this really compares with a refugee who rapes someone as the consequences of the actions are very different.

This is why women can't be trusted with power.

Put them an Uncle Phil type and those punks would be banana slammed into correcting their tune.

>shit country
Well that checks out. No kids act like that in even halfway decent schools.

And good luck with that when no sane men want to go into a profession where 1 nutcase 10 year old girl can throw around a rumor that you touched her, because you gave her a bad grade, and ruin your life.

Keep dreaming

>twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/799270854160826368

Any teacher who can't enforce simple policy of keeping children in their seats during class, should not be a teacher.

>Garlic turks

What?

those are niggas after all

White kids don't flip out when one kid is bad. Niggers have a pack mentality so anything you do offends all of them causing all of them to chimp out. They're literally animals and should be put back in chains.

There's only one race, the human race. Dumbfuck Gypsy nigger.

>garlic turks
Is garlic some kind of disparaging remark in Germany?

>look at the comments
>baka
>trumps fault
>baka
>das raycis
>baka
makes me shake my head to be honest family

Teaching in a public school in Baltimore is more akin to being a zookeeper than a teacher

It was no worse than when she called them idiots. Which was, admittedly, pretty poor from a teacher.

>woman teachers

>being a white teacher in a black school
Seriously, you have bigger chances of survival if you shoot up low quality heroin every day.

We call them "kuemmeltuerken" or just "kuemmels"
Kuemmel being caraway/cubin, not actually garlic.

youtube.com/watch?v=9uvJzr0zZvk

lol

Yeah she crossed a line. I get where she's coming from because her class was nothing more than a pack of wild apes but no teacher should speak to their students like that.

kek I think this every time I see him

SHUT IT DOWN
THE GOYIM ARE WAKING UP

who got it?

They do.

No, they just don't give all that much of a fuck. The point is to take someone who committed the left's ultimate sin of saying offensive things, and compare that person to somebody who actually cause d physical harm to another person. It contextualizes how petty all of the left's issues really are, and they often become confused and angry when they realize that they can't explain why what they're spending so much energy getting angry about all the wrong things.

Bunch of losers who will amount to nothing. None of those kids will become ANYTHING in their life other than niggers. She was right to call them so.

yeah she did merely by being a woman.

women can only teach at kindergarten and highly specialized university levels or else their stress hormones fluctuate out of control and you see PMSing like this. they're genetically predisposed to only nurture and anything that challenges them to take a more disciplinary role will make them apathetic or emotional wrecks towards students.

only men are mentally insulated to teach at high stress tbqh

KEK.

He wanted out. She wasn't going to take it anymore. But she was at least going to let them know what their futures were.

I bet her favorite film was dangerous minds. Reality is a bitch. The majority of blacks aren't worth the effort. She would have done better jsut walking out fo the job and transferring though.

I went to school in Maryland,

ONLY WHITE KID ON THE BUS
(it smelled like body odor, cigarettes and always played "go go" music)

ONLY WHITE KID IN MOST CLASSES
(smelled, fights constantly broke out, kids just talking and eating, spat sunflower seeds straight on the floor)

SCHOOLS DIRTY
(trash and food were constantly littered everywhere, place reeked of cigarettes body odor and weed)

FIGHTS DAILY
(literally every single day, the kids there aren't there to learn, they have to be there, truancy laws, they get jail if they don't)

THEFT EVERYWHERE
(kids would steal everything, teachers items were locked away, anything not locked got stolen kids get robbed in hallways)

REASON
all of this filth, is from the District of Columbia, non of these kids are Maryland kids, they are killing our schools.

WORST
I will never forget a teacher dying due to their ignorance, Seizing out on the floor and the 'students' formed a circle 9 people deep of them just WATCHED her seize, doing nothing but WATCHING. the paramedics and faculty couldn't break the wall.

>All kids are like that, not only blacks

I literally verbatim said that, you dumb cunt. My school was majority white. Shit inner city schools are nightmares for weak female teachers - and weak kids too, for that matter.

Only thing I was saying is that black kids from places like the projects will be much worse. Are you really going to dispute that you daft cunt?

>tariq NASHEED

into the trash

>All kids are like that

The fuck shitty school you go to?

My school almost 100% white was great, had a good time there, and was properly prepared for college

>nothing but punk ass niggers

Thats too harsh, they could always grow up to be honorable members of parliament like in the great Republic of South Africa

youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc

Nah sounds like they had it coming.

SJW's have been on the rise way before Sup Forums came to be you dunce.

Imagine the smell in that classroom.

black children are naggers

news at 11

This. She was out of line, but I can understand her frustration.

Plus this just feeds into the whole "White people are all racist" stereotype.

Makes us all look bad

Like Sweden?

This is all fake and gay. White womenz only want black dickz.

Name one reason why it's wrong for whites to be racist. (note: you can't be racist against white people so the golden rule doesn't apply)

You're delusional.

I've been to a public school, and I've had classes with plenty of white trash and chimps, most of them growing up in a single mother household, barely disciplined. They act like animals.

It's not a matter of the teacher lacking control, the classrooms are just filled with shit kids who have not a iota of respect or decency.

Don't you have watches to steal, fucking gypsoid?

Why would a white supremacist teacher take a job in a Baltimore school district?

Also does Tariq realize that these niggers are being completely unruly fucking devil children? Why is he pretending these kids did nothing wrong? I guarantee this was a nice, liberal white woman who wanted to help the poor blacks who are constantly disenfranchised and held down by the evil white man

then she got put in charge of a class of these unruly niggers. I feel so bad for anyone trying to teach black children, they are completely incapable of education 90% of the time

Who cares. Even if she took a shotgun and started shooting them I wouldn't care.

Always love the people watching these videos and sneering at this woman hitting her breaking point.

I seriously want a leftist to devote their entire year to teaching a class of niglets. Just one year. See how well they turn out at the end of it.

Liberals don't seem to realize that precisely what turns people racist is being around black people. They're uncivilized trash. We need segregation back. Even the blacks seem to want it.

an den dey eat da poo poo

Couldn't pay me to be a teacher

I don't plan on stepping foot in a school again for the rest of my life

Wow what a shit show.
I couldn't watch much more of it.
South African whites stay on this continent for what reason?
You have too many options not to leave.

HAHAHAHHAAAHAHA

I've seen people with this gleam in their eye who want to be teachers because of some idealistic garbage they've sold themselves.
Once you start teaching older children you start to feel the regret kick in. When you teach blacks you lose hope for humanity.
And you can't warn these people they have to experience this for themselves.

>tariq nasheed
my fellow american cucks.

why is this anti-white piece of shit still alive?

He's playing the Jewish long game. Enrage others into acting out while you keep a safe distance.

If I was teaching niggers I would not give a fuck about them. I'd F all of them

>#TrumpEffect

What does this incident have to do with Trump?

Checked

We have teachers in the UK telling their kids it is their duty to kill the infidels, so this is quite mild in comparison

well since Trump won the election it's legal to beat up niggers and gays now and it's also socially acceptable now so we're all doing it

I guess

le sweden cuck meme XDDDDDDDDD

>Sweden
Not cucked

Are they trying to sell their fucking kids to some muslim pedophile gang, like in Britain or something?

>Liberals don't seem to realize that precisely what turns people racist is being around black people. They're uncivilized trash. We need segregation back. Even the blacks seem to want it.
it has nothing to do with race, it has to do with culture. Fix black families, fix the blue collar job market, fix the gangbanger culture, and you will mitigate these problems.

>The girls are more masculine than the boys

Elias is so hot, would allahu his akbar

read this op, and you'll understand

I've read that on Sup Forums many moons ago. It's quite sad actually. A lost generation.

Good for her

>vending machine cages
Lose my sides every time

I"ve been to a couple black majority schools. Honestly those children should just be euthanized

lol you have no idea

Nah, teaching black kids is an absolute nightmare.
Every teacher will tell you this.

Look how as soon as they're called niggers they recoil back like somehow now they bullied their way back into being victims.

oooga ooga WE WUZ GYPSIES N SHIT

>"Nigga, nigga, NIGGA, Nigga this, can you lend a nigga a pencil"

Oh fuck

>those twitter comments