How does it feel that in 200 years the world population is going to be a bunch of brown people

how does it feel that in 200 years the world population is going to be a bunch of brown people

shitty

Not so fast.

I'll be dead by then so I don't really care

Well that's blatantly not going to happen

Don't care because I won't be around. I can only hpe to witness the world collapse in on itself because of niggers' incompetence from the heavens.

In 200 years, the primary racial conflict will be gene-modded humans vs. robots.

Steel power. Gas the meatbags.

This

Well done, well done, HOWEVER

It feels good knowing I'm at least white and one of the last. I'm rare and special and more important than most people will ever be, including generations to come. They will never be white and neither will you.

>not going to happen

It's never not been the case to begin with. Whites are only 1/7th of the population right now. Even less when you don't count southern and eastern Europe. Don't let skin and hair bleach fool you.

>It's special to be blue collar uneducated filth.

if the entire world was brown people it would still be the "lighter" brown people vs "darker" brown people, I know nobody on this board has actually been to africa or india but there is still racism in countries with no white people

>brown person detected

> bunch of brown people
> in a post apocalyptic, irradiated wasteland upon a depleted hellhole of a planet

Quite smug, desu.

this guys knows it

How long do you think brown people will last in a place like Cancuckistan? Those that do will just be white after a dozen generations or so. These are interdasting times we live in, the times of the great brown monkey shuffles.

you all care too much

brown girls are sexy anyways

i also imagine the future mixed master race will look like me anyways, because I am extra-ordinarily handsome to the eye of females and make them wet their pants

...Guess white people will be staying clear of planet detroit

>200
Try 20

so sexy