The day of the rake is beckoning

the day of the rake is beckoning

what leaf elimination device will you employ?

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8
youtube.com/watch?v=m0v8CkbsC5w
youtube.com/watch?v=wgX-RQZpJZk
youtube.com/watch?v=XuSpZ3_5pTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Use blower to blow leaves off beds and walkways into grass. Use mower and bagger to then pick up said leaves and deposit where desired.

your sisters big flappy vag

tarps and rakes, you rake the leafs onto the tarp then you drag the tarp to where you want the leafs and dump them.

Amateur.

That looks like the most autistic way of grabbing leaves

>implying leafs aren't autistic

I rake them into a long line next to the gravel road by my house, throw gas on them and light it.

Living in the Southwest US makes me hate the heat sometimes, but then I remember we don't have to rake leaves and put up with snow all over everything

Bag and mulch via riding lawnmower

What if I were to tell you your attempts will be futile, and the leafs will rake the rakes?

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8

I saw some faggot using leaf claws the other day.

Gayest shit ever.

Non issue. Pic related.

>what leaf elimination device will you employ?
Gas chambers

>Strapping a gasoline engine to your back
>just to blow dirt and pesticides around

The leaf blower is the least efficient machine ever designed.

MODS!!!!

A normal rake. I then bag them and throw them away. On cold lazy days, I rake them close to each other then I mow them.

youtube.com/watch?v=m0v8CkbsC5w

Jesus is your property so shitty you live on a dirt pile?

Why are you dropping pesticides on your dirt pile before blowing the leaves off of it?

None of this makes sense.

>Politics

youtube.com/watch?v=wgX-RQZpJZk

jesus, I've been using a rake and flat shovel all these years when i could have just picked them up with augmented hands?

How drunk... I mean how constantly, shit-faced drunk... is your average Canadian? I see no other explanation for this bullshit artist to be PM.

This user is smart. Two passes through a leafy area and that shit is powdered leaf fertilizer.

Don't underestimate the leafs

youtube.com/watch?v=XuSpZ3_5pTc

As long as I have greentext, no leaf stands a chance against me.

>defending the leaf blower as an invention

Spotted the mexican.

Enjoy your air quality.

They're completely part of the system now, man. I try to red people here and I get the thousand yard stare. They don't even try to fight back, they just shut down. It's fucking horrifying. They are completely unreachable.

red-pill*

>tfw imagining canadian genocide when my dog stomps around leaf piles all happily