What did Krauts mean by this?

What did Krauts mean by this?

That America has aledgedly abdicated it's role as leader of the west.

>Trusting the Krauts
Look, at some point, you got to stop hurting yourself.

...and that it's time for Europe, and Angela Merkel, to step into the void.

It means a new super military is needef to police the worlds ideology, right merkel ?

A new opportunity has arisen at the horizon

Trump and the European Far Right want to sell Europe to Putin.

The fact that every single article in every single German newspaper isn't about how the fucking Muzzies are destroying the country is sickening.

No, no and fucking no.
Stop posting this shit, it makes me fucking rage.

Sounds like Germany wants to get BTFO by the anglos yet again

back to back world war losers wanting to triple down.

>Spiegel Online
It's commie shit.

Goebbels would be proud that hans still knows how to spread the agitprop

SPIEGEL is literally toilet paper, no one takes it serious here

>trusting Germany

Merkel and the far left want to sell europe to turkey

>Merkel as leader of the West
>Boeing this delusional

But ordinary krauts do, which is the point

some faggy pipe dream where merkel isnt thrown out next election and the spd takes the chancellor position

Ah yes, the Germans should try leading Europe again. Fine by me honestly

You called?

no.

no one reads this shit.

there are 200k media/print workers in Germany thats all the readership of this dirty rag.

and 200k is enough in Germany for it to float.

YES

Our media is more cucked than you could even imagine. You do not have any clue. Not a single one. Never beleive anything our media says.
2016 was "Trump is Hitler". There was not a single neutral word about him here. In any media outlet.

But please don't confuse the media with the populus, even though most people buy the medias shit about Trump wihtout hestiation.

Start fucking supporting the CSU. They're like the AfD except 1000% less retarded.

Kurdjuweit
i-is that jewish? i'm not sure.

Jüdische Lügenpresse.

>Letting the Kraut leading the West

They lead the EU since only 8 years and they are already demographically genociding the continent

ALL GERMANS ON Sup Forums PROSTRATE YOURSELF TO YOUR SUPERIOR, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, OR FACE DESTRUCTION FOR A THIRD TIME.

THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING. ONLY THOSE WHO DEMONSTRATE SUBMISSION WILL BE SPARED.

fpbp

Fuck you. Your cuntry is even more cucked than mine.

>a shekel for the good goy

the anglos in both world wars were the globalists puppets. do some research goddammit.
the wrong party won this war - and now all europeans world wide are suffering and facing impending cultural destruction and genetic extincion

Given that Germany is still a vassal of America, they should stfu really

Yeah that's because nobody buys physical newspapers anymore. People still read it online. Spiegel represents the average mentality of Germans

THIS WAS YOUR ONLY WARNING. FACE OBLIVION.

How about we share Europe
Turkey gets south and west Europe
Russia get east Europe

>Spiegel represents the average mentality of Germans
Like the media in the US represent the average mentality of (white) Americans?
Fuck off, Leaf. We'll be rid of Merkel and the Lügenpresse next year, you'll have to endure Trudeau for far longer.

>comparing germans to americans

lol. You know that's a bullshit comparison. Germans are cucked beyond belief.

Are moderate Germans this hell bent on cultural suicide? Has the decades of self hate due to the Nazi Party really eroded their brains of rational thought?

And so he spoke,
And so he spoke,
That proud lord of Western Europe

Media is trying to meme Merkel and Germany into being the new leader of the west.

>eindringen in den anus

What did they mean by this?

>Wanting a female East German commie to run Western Europe

Once Russia takes over she'll be the first sent to a gulag.

There are far less people supporting Merkel's refugee policy in Germany than there are libcucks supporting BLM and social justice in the US or Canada.

I get it. You look at us and see we are the master race. You look at yourself and realise you're nothing more than America's ratty hat. You're projecting your own problems onto us in order to make yourself feel good by tearing down a far superior country.

But it doesn't matter. You are shit. Your prime miniester is shit. Your country is shit. No amount of shit posting will change this. At the end of the day, you will still be a steaming pile of shit.

You can't Walk 10 feet without Seeing Propaganda to join the military and the News are feeding us soundclip after soundclip of Merkels "wisdom" atm. Russia is still our enemy and talking about Islam is verboten.

If Merkel is reelected next year, we deserve everything that's coming for us. Is there still room for a hard working emt in the midwest?

How can Germany do this while also fulfilling it's dream of becoming an Islamic Caliphate?

>There are far less people supporting Merkel's refugee policy in Germany than there are libcucks supporting BLM and social justice in the US or Canada.

If that was true then the German people would have impeached her a year ago for trying to destroy the country and its citizens. But Germans are so cucked that showing any national pride or national self interest is seen as bad. You all are so brainwashed you self censor yourselves. You don't need the government or media to do it.

You'd have to be seriously deluded to believe your country is currently "great"

>100 years of fear
>for 100 years america was the leader of the free world

So were the 100 years of fear before that? Do they come now?

If they make their eu federation a thing, who do you think runs that? Burgers are fucked.

Wait, their president is an ethnic German too. Dumb article.

The international left defines "good leadership" as those who do not resist their agenda of destroying Western Civilization.

Kurbjuweit?

Krautreich wanna Drang nach Osten again.

Completely agree, since the void can also mean the abyss - best place for all krauts tbqh.

With a little help from Russia America elected an incompetent isolationist.

A buffoon like Trump would never get above 5-10% in Europe.

How are those A380 sales coming a long?

>A buffoon like Trump would never get above 5-10% in Europe.

That is why Europe will never win.

Not really sure about this whole west thing.

That's right Germany. The void is calling for you.

Yes, instead western Europeans constantly vote for neo-commies who openly despise them, piss on them,dismantle all that the previous generation build and the morons are applauding them for it.

Well, Trump called taking care of Europe "Germany's responsibility"; but I sure hope we'll be rid of Merkel first.

Thats why tenthousands are demonstrating every monday in dresden? Oh wait it is not in the media so I guess it didn't happen.

Finally, the era of the Eternal Anglo is coming to an end. The new German Empire will fill the void.

Here is what a German protest looks like

"Our women are being raped and country over taken!"

Cop: "Youre being disruptive please leave"

"o-o-oh okay"

that they need to be put back in their place again

best timeline

German empire will never exist again you cucks are too guilt ridden as a nation

AIRBUS BTFO

Shut up, Germnigger. You fucked up civilization more times than any other country.

>implying germany is even a real country
You're all a bunch of subservient cucks. But, go ahead, try to step on us. You'll get BTFO like the last two times

>pic related, what happens when you fuckers chimp out.

it's literally the most important publication in Germany. Read by every moron from left to right and all the middle class seems to ever read.

I remember this thread

Interesting how the Krauts illustrate America's leadership of the West with pics from Normandy. The start of an invasion to kick out the Germans...

Its gonna be fun invading Germany again and raping all the women.

Germany lives in the perpetual process of doing not enough (because they are surrounded by useless unhelpful pricks on all sides at the heart of Europe).... until it eventually realises it has to do something then goes ass nuclear.

We have been here many times before. Its geography as much as geopolitics, I really feel sorry for them.

Oh well. Pax Americana baby.

Obama was about to do the same exact thing as Merkel when it came to the refugee thing and he had already began flying them in so don't pretend he would have been impeached.

We narrowly avoided this in sooo many ways.

Thank you. With a little luck and effort it can be.

This is luckily less extreme than you believe. The thing about our system is that it was set up under supervision by the occupying powers in the day and effectively hands complete control to the Central Council of Jews in Germany (read: our local soviet). What they appoint rules, what they impeach leaves, and if we don't like it they threaten us with you (hence all the hate). Now that their backing across the sea is gone though, Germany will find its voice with a vengeance; what we currently hear from our media is the same desperate madness your MSM were spewing before the Don. We must not fall to division now of all times.

>raping coalburners

don't do it mang.

>feeling sorry for germans

They should've been destroyed in 1918.

Germany should have an army then, if they want to be the leader of the west.

wrong. they should have been destroyed in 1 B.C. !!

If I get a Sup Forums gold pass, can I hide my flag? it is getting increasingly hard to get myself to post here anymore.

So are we going to see a German/Russian/American triple alliance?

Who are we going to fight? China? Please be China.

I know this is satire, but you can't fight a war if you don't trust fhe people you are fighting next to. An ethnically homogenous & unified fighting force will always be stronger than a diversified one.

>"Oh shit. Crazy asshole little brother remembers he's a crazy asshole. WTF are we gonna do?"

That's what they're thinking.

Your wife's boyfriend isn't having trouble getting increasingly hard.

>t. 60%

shut up you moron. the anglos at least have a concept of liberty whereas we call reporting to our supervisor the quint essential definition of freedom.

krautlets, when will they learn

FIRE UP THOSE BLOOD REFINERIES

THERE'S WORK TO BE DONE LADS

That's fine. So does that mean we can do our own thing now?

Look at any American infantry unit, its fucking 90% white dudes with a few blacks and hispanics sprinkled in. With the infantry officers being 99% white.

I hope so because I'm sick of being told the guy who tried to warn me is my enemy. I can't really predict anything at the current time though.

As for whom we fight, ISIS will be first priority I reckon. China may or may not just fall in line, the Saudis are going to throw a fit and Israel has been acting extremely suspicious in this whole thing, so who knows.

SJW Reicht, instead of SS uniforms they'll be wearing jockstraps with a target on the butthole saying "refugees welcome"

it boils all down to German mentality:
ww1: we show the world we're best nation
ww2: we show the world we're best race
ww3: we show the world we're best libcucks.
(also all conflicts are actually about economics and enslavement/colonialism of Central Europe)

germans are arrogant. that's it. geography and demographics just give them the means to start the wars.

How can soulless zombies possibly lead anything?

Don't be silly.

>for 100 years

??

This. All combat units get even more dis-proportionally white as you get into more elite forces. You never see any black dudes in SOF.

>Has the decades of self hate due to the Nazi Party really eroded their brains of rational thought?
yes

checked

Also, we're probably going to back Israel because the enemy of my enemy is my friend and Israel can kill mudslimes efficiently.