What do we do about the leaf menace, Sup Forums?

What do we do about the leaf menace, Sup Forums?

The amount of shitposting from them for the past few days has become absurd.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/dir/''/''/data=!4m5!4m4!1m0!1m2!1m1!1s0x87f62900a61c6699:0x8d99307c7a30601e?sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwij38jwzbDQAhUB2oMKHS8PDosQ9RcICzAA
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>past few days
it's been longer than that, friend. They've been unbearable ever since trudeau got elected.

Day of the rake SOON

there aren't enough rakes to remove the leaf menace
we're stuck with them

Sup Forums btfo by the LAST liberal democracy on the planet

stay FACIST trumpboys

fuck you and praise kek you degenerate

Leafs are just upset that we got God Emperor Trump

And they are stuck with Cuck-Lord Supreme Trudeau

The day of the rake draws near!

IP BAN WHEN

I know who they are and where they are
the rake cometh

>Canadian mining colony thinking they can get us banned

Fact: The sun is setting on the American empire
Fact: As China's economy continues to grow and America's implodes under Trump, America will fade into irrelevance
Fact: While Trump's victory may have been amusing, his presidency will be absolutely devastating for the country
Fact: Us Canadians are laying in wait to spring up and take our rightful place as a world superpower in the wake of America's collapse

FACT: Canada is the most powerful nation on Earth

I'll let that sink in.

FACT: Canada is just America's hat, we can take you off at any time.

Can u give me an example? I rarely see anyone making a post and if they do its an issue related to canada. You dont have to click on a post. If nobody responds the post will go away. The free market will solve this. Btw. This is a shitpost

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>UNDOCUMENTED
behind every together xD

see

Oh really? I'll kick your FAT American ass. Same with any other American on this board.

Lets meet up somewhere so we can fight, I will DESTROY YOU!!!!!!

Fact: America is Canada's bottom bitch.

hang yourself jew

>Canada is just America's hat, we can take you off at any time

You're stuck here forever

Calm down buddy, why you so mad.

Fact: Canada is america's oil baby.

Thanks for destroying our white house when it was completely empty and we were fighting a war. It really saved costs on demolition to rebuild it.

make like a tree and... leaf

leave them, while you are bullying the leaf you don't mean the hue.

Shut the fuck up retard or I'll kick your fat ass. LETS MEET SOMEWHERE SO WE CAN FIGHT. Or go eat more burgers you fat American loser fatty hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

We have a Canadian equivalent of CTR only we get paid even less because of the Canadian dollar.

I stopped doing it because I couldn't afford to pay my rent anymore.

>Americucks on damage control after ill-advisedly electing an actual dum-dum to the whitehouse

You going to bring your fucking hockey stick AYY?
you fucking "hosers" crack me up,

>advice : dont bring your leaf ass here expecting a bar fight (BLUUUUUOWWW

I love them. They are the true masters of shitposting.

From the mountain jews to our brothers of the North, we salute you

The absolute ass devastation they're apparently experiencing over our election is unbelievable.

Canada is in serious danger of being swallowed up entirely by it.

shart in mart

>MFW I am a blond 6ft blue eye 165 pound muscle bound machine.

We can go have a burger though if you want, and talk about the geo-political relationship between america and Canada.

Otherwise meet me behind the dairy queen at 8pm we will settle this like men

>The absolute ass devastation they're apparently experiencing over our election is unbelievable.

Don't worry, you fucking leafs. You'll be annexed by 2077.

Pepare, you fucking monkeys.

>he thinks America will still be relevant in 2077

Lad, this will not be the case.

Calm down, brother.

Love,
Iraq

No I want to fight you. Stop being a PUSSY and tell me somewhere we can meet up to fight. Fuck I hate you, specifically you and all Americans on this board.

Kek wills it leaf. Day of the rake.

>Otherwise meet me behind the dairy queen at 8pm we will settle this like men

Can none of you leafs read anymore

better hurry up and get down here before we build a wall on our northern border too

LEAFS CANNOT GET.

I REPEAT:

LEAFS CANNOT GET.

i for one am for a wall to block american celebrities from coming to, and keeping out brilliant scientists from leaving the country

you can take our shit-tier comics

>when you realize 99% of leafposters are Asians

Owch, That one hurt a bit

That's very vague GIVE ME A SPECIFIC REAL PLACE AND ADDRESS TO GO TO.

Americans are so dumb you fucking faggot idiot.

dude shut up fuck off kill yourself you aren't building any wall hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yes please build a wall Canada, so we can keep Snow Mexicans out of glorious america.

And don't worry we will let you pay for it.

I miss the Kangaroo niggers at least their banter was decent

we must seek out the golden rake from the far reaches of the Kekiverse, only then we can give a Great Rake boost to all nearby rakes by 15%

Hey leaf, while I'm praising kek, do you mind checking these gets?

google.com/maps/dir/''/''/data=!4m5!4m4!1m0!1m2!1m1!1s0x87f62900a61c6699:0x8d99307c7a30601e?sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwij38jwzbDQAhUB2oMKHS8PDosQ9RcICzAA

Be there at 8pm or your a fucking pussy

You do know that Canada as a nation didn't even exist then and it was the Brits in the war with Britain who did that, don't you?

You're worst than "WE WUZ KINGS" when it comes to appropriating someone else's history.

What leaf menace?

>true masters of shitposting

That's just undeniably false.

To be a master of shitposting, you need to not get mad when you shitpost. I've never seen a canacuck not get upset and cry when shitposting.

Aussies are true masters of shitposting, Canacucks are just angry about being irrelevant.

These will cancel your gets.

Checked

> You do know that Canada as a nation didn't even exist then and it was the Brits in the war with Britain who did that, don't you?

> You're worst than "WE WUZ KINGS" when it comes to appropriating someone else's history.

This is true.

Surely the leaf is too polite to steal the god tear shitpoasting status from Kangurek?

Fair dos

on behalf of leafs, Im sorry

most of us are cucked

And you created us by giving us so much attention during and after the election. Canadians crave attention above all else and you stupid fucks gave us enough to sustain us for decades

RAKE USING DEATH SQUADS, WHEN??

it won't even load for me you LOSER

you are such a PUSSY you can't even give me a real address fucking american fat fag

>billionaire from NYC
>anti-establishment

Great point to bring up. It was really a combination of Indian Tribes, Canadian militiamen, and British regulars all burnt down the white house and made Americans run away from Canada crying while wetting their pants.

Canada for its entire history has used larger military powers to do its fighting for it. It's a pretty good approach and we've won most of our wars. You burgers could learn something.

Gr8 b8 m8

Fucking faggot

DQ / Orange Julius, 4740 Minnehaha Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55406

S-Sorry

What is it exactly that makes Americans so obese? Is it because of the dreadful culture that they've cultivated for themselves and are now attempting to export to the rest of the western world?

Honestly, I would be fine if Canadians were rangebanned from Sup Forums.

If you ban us, we win.

Yep

Why have not u just annexed em? At least drop some bombs, so that they will surely know u r not pussies

But they are pussies....

As an American living in Wyoming I will admit that you're unfortunately right. I see my country fall around me. We are the cucks. We are the ones that will take dick in 10 years, we just don't see it yet...

I didn't start out as a shitposter. It's all the replies that ignore what I say that just says
>A LEAF
That makes me shitpost. You're worse than the SJW's and Liberals. You did this to me.

reminder that these threads act as containment areas for leaf infestations.

make threads like this whenever you see the leaf menace going out of control.

pssst whats the day of the rake.
and btw im a faggot so theres no need to tell me

You can't contain our fury

blame yourself for not calling out your fellow leaves often enough.

Careful for what you wish for leaf.

you think THIS WILL STOP US???

Call out this

*Unzips dick*

>You can't contain our furry
ftfy

please dont group us all together. Not all of use are cucks.

>fuck syria
>fuck Justin Trudeau
>long live emperor trump

That too

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html

Honestly seen way more shitposts from (you) flag -and mine - then from leaves...

>menace
Please. They are only a menace to their own anal virginity, if any left.

One Leaf even wished that his country be annexed by you, and he got quads :^)

Kill yourself you apologist cuck.