White privilege

give me something that fully proves white privilege or fully disproves white privilege without some form of bias.
protip:
you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ5jVY2Y-0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm way fucking smarter than a nigger, and I don't even have to try.

prove it.

Whites are smarter than most other races based off of average IQ.

Sure.

For instance: I maintain a garden; Niggers cannot. How long have niggers owned property in this country? That's a great deal of proof!

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ5jVY2Y-0A
Country music

>fully proves white privilege

Almost three-quarters of research universities and nearly all liberal arts colleges grant legacy preferences in admissions according to Richard D. Kahlenberg's work Affirmative Action for the Rich: Legacy Preferences in College Admissions.

Whites make up >90% of all legacy preferences.

There you have it.

fair point, but does that mean that you're privileged?
are you proving the niggers and crybaby sjws right?
you're just saying that b/c you are a nigger, there are more than 10% non whites going to universities.

I like anime

It's still privilege.

BTFOing Sup Forums really is this easy

you see, your flawed logic is that you believe that all dem crackas are out tah getcha. right?
i honestly don't know why people like you exist, assuming that people are privileged in a relativistic sense because of skin color. you're being just as racist as we are.

me too

are you mentally incapable of making a point or...

oh wait I'm on Sup Forums that goes without saying.

you need not reply

too late.
my job is not to make a point, my job is to emulate everyone arguing on both sides.
truth is i don't really give a shit. i just like laughing at nigger cucks like you that assume privilege is real, and white borderline racist assholes like it's all a shit show in this argument we call social justice.

That's inherited rich privilege, not white privilege.
> I am white
> parents didn't go to college
> no privilege for me.

>Legacy preferences
That's almost exclusive to the USA. Also, what you mentioned is more correlated to social/financial factors than with race. It's like saying that a white kid with rich parents is privileged because he's white when in fact he's privileged because his parents are rich.

white privilege is all about pointing out how whites have implicit bias even doh it's natural among all races like Irish n Anglo n Germanic , we all obviously prefer our own race over other but in the cultural marxist doctrines you need to tell people they have white privilege as if it's a bad thing so they can be ashamed for prefer their own race over other, just so more blacks can get more gibs

so it's real just not anything you should be ashamed over. same reason king nigger moved a bust of Winston Churchill and replaced it with some nog

i like you, you can stay.

I wish white privilege existed so I wouldn't be on Sup Forums all day shitposting.

anything else FAGOOT ?

:^)

nope, plenty of proof
/thread
am dead now
you and me both my dude

where did this guy go?
i miss him

Blacks get gorillions of tax dollars a year to try and improve their lives but still can't stop fucking without a condom and shooting each other.