Toughest motherfuckers who don't (formally) have superpowers

Girls are OK to I guess. Red Sonja, Cassandra Cain., Elektra.

Goon's pretty tough. He can probably make you cry too.

that was easy.

my nigga

He wasn’t even the strongest WWF Champion

right, everyone knows it's Roman Reigns

No contest.

He hunts an eldritch abomination with plot-power that puts all of DC to shame.

Further evidence of badassery. You don't sneak up on him.

BASED

Absolute fucking garbage taste.

Is that actually Elmer Fudd?

Who would win between him and Yosemite Sam?

Depends on the context, outright shootout would be Sam but in an extended cat and mouse probably Fudd

Technically he is superpowered. Hes blessed by Crom which grants him superhuman strength. Well in some versions anyway

No, Conan's strength and ability comes from his training and heritage. Crom is a non-interventional deity who doesn't care about mortals and only respects those who lived a good life. Conan only worships Crom in passing.

I think Fudd would win based on range alone. Sam always tended to rely on bulletspam rather than actual accuracy.

Nice try, but Hulk Hogan during the peak of Hulkamania can beat anyone ever. He can use the power of all of the Hulkamaniacs to rip Joe from the future and hit him with a big boot.

Cimmerians believe Crom gives them strength, but saying that means he has superpowers is like saying Hulk Hogan has superpowers since he asserts he got his physique from vitamins AND PRAYERS
Also, Conan doesn't "train", he lives

Would cybernetics count in this regard? I don't mean stuff that shoots lasers but like a metal skeleton or something.

Are you thinking about Kick-Ass or something?
and as for cybernetics, let' say they are disqualified if they meet BOTH of the following criteria
A: Beyond what is possible today
B: the cybernetic parts are notably superior to the fleshy parts

He was the best fucking part of that movie
>You make me SICK!

>Cartoon characters never animated like this again because any artstyle that has a semi-realistic proportion are considered too anime now

I hate the cartoon industry nowadays

Isn't that the one where Dredd sees an old Black Horse that is supposed to represent himself?

Also, cry some more.

>semi-realistic proportion
user I...

Amongst nearly seven billion people there are very few that look anything close to that. And the vast majority that do, or have, at one point abused steroids to to boost themselves to the level they're at. I'm not saying people shouldn't strive towards fitness, I admire people who strive towards any goal, but thinking that's "semi-realistic" is delusional.