ITT: Shit that made you racist

ITT: Shit that made you racist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_diaspora
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Black people doing everyday black people things.

This. I work in retail and the people that always try to steal are always niggers. Complete with 'I DINDU NUFFIN' when they get arrested.

>Getting robbed by black kids in High School who pretended to be my friends x 5.
>Black people who hang outside of gas stations and scream across the parking lot for a cigarette when they can go two feet inside and literally buy any type of cigarette they want.
>Female cousins getting knocked up by niggers because they think the novelty is cute and then cry when they leave x 2.
>Seeing how niggers behave in public over 30+ years of my life -- especially when there's a disagreement.
>White Liberals

abos

I'm obssessed with hygiene. Non-white skin looks dirty all the time. Pretty sure that's the reason.

>working any job where you have to deal with customers
>having to deal with black people or mexicans

that's all it takes

Friend got stabbed three times by a gang of blacks and latinos. They didn't even ask for money. Living in Boston and hearing gunshots all the time, look at the photos of murder victims and perpetuators- all black.

It was when I started working in downtown LA and having to deal with beakers and blacks on the subway

Working at pizza hut in a soon to be mostly Poo in Loo area

>tfw population has tripled over 10 years
>tfw it's all poo in loos
>tfw none of them can fucking drive

Puchimas made you racist?

when a bunch of nigerians moved into my town and they started hanging around the high school trying to chat up under age girls

Racism is an irrational fear of other cultures
My fears are reasonable

choosing to incarnate in turkey

dated a black girl

no racism till 23

>travon martin case
>black neighbor moves in 2 years later
>on the porch 50% of the time he is at home
>hear him speaking pavement ape with his phone 10 feet from his face, so he is yelling
>constantly smoking pot
>black friends having bbq's in the parking lot, blocking everyone from coming in and parking
>doing all this shit while 10ft away from the most wholesome white family I've ever seen. White kids are brilliant autists, parents are professors.

The image of them talking in a low tone while enjoying tea on their back porch, while my black neighbors are shouting, smoking weed, and blasting rap music will forever be burned in my mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI

Came here to say this

Ignore, just seeing who posted.

Honestly I always thought american dindu's were the worst, but from the way Aussies always describe abos they almost sound as bad or worse.

Worked in a factory with a mixed race workforce

>literally anything would trigger the niggers
>muslims would harass white girls constantly - one guy told some morocoon or whatever her fuck he was to stop trying it on with his gf
>arab instantly starts his me so sorry routine
>guy turns his back fucker jumps him
>and so on and so fourth

Kill every fucking one of them

Was almost throttled to death before passed over by a mudslime while playing outside with my little brother. Was beaten and head butted by others of his religion in the same neighborhood. Neighborhood cop was family of the guy that nearly killed me and after calling them he told me it would be best if I never called the police again " in your own best interest". I want to kill them all. No westerner deserves to be humiliated like that. They all have to leave or die.

Pissed over

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_diaspora

Like so many have said, nigs being nogs. Also my Jap aunt made me pretty racist.

I've always been. School tried to indoctrinate us when we were 6 or so, introduce us to the idea of diversity by having some nigger as guest speaker. Asked what we'd call him, most said black, some said African, he said he prefers "African", I asked him why he's not in Africa then, didn't get a good answer and since then this topic was settled for me.

>go to public school
>white kids are nice or do nothing
>niggers either do nothing or start fights/bully/harass teachers/yell/act like niggers

this "racism comes from ignorance" meme needs to fucking die

90% of racists have a good fucking personal reason why they're racist

multiculturalism is ignorant in the most literal sense because it ignores the fact that people are different

dis annada shoah! cries

So nothing made you racist you were just edgy from the start? That's new. Really highlights a lot of racist here.

>went to elementary, middle, and high school in 70%+ black population
>was kind of racist but just assumed that most people are just retarded
>move to Reno, Nevada
>probably see three black people a month
>visit family back home for the holidays
>dindu is infinitely more obvious
>notice fat people and mobilized shooters more prominently as well

I told a palestinian that I love jews. She told me to kill myself because zionist racist islamophobia.

>shooters
Meant scooters. Thanks, phone.

Interacting with black people.

>go to majority white school, never any problems
>couple of niggers transfer, always yelling, disrupting class and starting shit

If you believe that because this man did this to you and was apart of this certain "race" and everyone from that race should be treated as a murderer then your not just ignorant, your crazy.

I want to have revenge on the liberal fuckers who help this shit in the first place.

English isn't your first language huh?

I'm not saying that all black people are bad because a nigger stepped on my shoe once, I'm saying that most racists live in the south and grew up around niggers and know firsthand that niggers are generally fucking awful

>So nothing made you racist you were just edgy from the start?
What made me racist was me having eyes and seeing someone different from me and my peers. You don't need an event that triggers racism when you have tens of thousands of years of sociobiological development backing up a default racist position.

>That's new. Really highlights a lot of racist here.
Those two things contradict each other, but what do I expect from the special kind of retard that'd come to a board called "politically incorrect" to whine about edge?

What the fuck did Puchimas do to you?

Being lied to and told they are the same as me, when they clearly don't look, smell, or act the same as me.

Even as a kid I didn't like black people.

>Mobilized shooters
Groids and scooters mix well, I see.

> Raised up on the countryside, told that we are all equal children of the rainbow.
> Move into city when teen.
> Befriended two pakistani boys.
> They always wanted me to give them money, tricked me into giving them money, told me to smoke weed, hang with them joyriding.
> Other normal kids doing sports and working at school.
> Meanwhile big bro slowly red pilled me about Hitler.

I stopped to get gas in Oakland

Living with black roommates for two years.

nothing, i love them

Having a Jewish friend as a child, and his Jewish mother literally stealing money from my family because she looked down on goyim.

Thank, Ahmad.

did you have anything stolen off of you by them?

Evolutionary theory, statistics and history

Your blacks are watered down with white blood, take a look at South Africa if you want to see what they're really like

I was liberal for 30 years and believed the egalitarian lie that we're all equal. This was more a lack of critical thinking on my part and not noticing the world around me. Life was pretty good in my white comfy area so I just assumed everyone was like white people except Africa which was poor because evil white people ruined it.

Then one day I decided to get more worldly, and I interviewed a black prostitute because I'd literally never talked to a prostitute before. She was a Jamaican/Indian black girl who told me that almost all pimps in Toronto were black. This was after I asked her, "so why do you say 'NO BLACK GUYS on your advertisement?" She then went on to list her list of complaints about black customers.

More violent / less likely to be washed or clean / more dangerous as in they'll rob you or try to be cheap and bargain with you. Say a prostitute will offer $100 for a half hour. A black guy will come call trying to sweet talk her as if she's there for a sexual experience and not the money. "Suck me and my friends dicks for $20 bitch, you know u want it. We'll give you $20 to take all our dicks."

And then I just did my own research and criticized my own worldviews. I came to see that... holy fuck they lied to me. They lied about so much just to keep this shit show going because to upend this lie threatens everything.

The conversation she had with me was extremely candid and genuine. So afterwards I just did my own research and found that... niggers are niggers everywhere. There's a global pattern of niggerism and it's really depressing and sad. But it's important that these immigration fetishists don't get their way otherwise we'll be fucked to mediocrity as they lower our political and social level to an endless discussion of identity politics.

>>black friends having bbq's in the parking lot, blocking everyone from coming in and parking

why the FUCK do niggers think it's ok to stand in the street? seriously next time I'm not stopping.

the replacement of whites in europe. Now i just want to nuke all shitskins

Houston/Sugarland? um, yeah, they all prolly have green cards or citizenship by now. They are as American as you kek

>People who are different

Lol, isn't everyone you meet different in looks, in thoughts, and in actions? You just made a false statement in your sentence of pure stupidity. I wouldn't expect much from Sup Forums but, some them can atleast be sensible and Provide an actual reason except "WHY ARENT THEY WHITE!?!?!"

Being politically incorrect does not mean edgy you retard. But, what would I expect from stormfront fags?!

My phone being stolen and the constant bullying

Washington state

Seeing knockout games on youtube and stuff.

>>Female cousins getting knocked up by niggers because they think the novelty is cute and then cry when they leave x 2.
>x 2
Senpai she deserved the second one
Fool me once...

Looking how fucked up the media is.

the use of "ITT" seems completely redundant. stop writing ITT you dumb fags.

canadians

when these faggots on Sup Forums started calling me pajeet, I started calling other people names.

What happened to me man.... :(

do they tip good?

I remembered these

this

and this

Yup.

>You just made a false statement in your sentence of pure stupidity.
Except that a nigger is obviously a bit more different than the other fellow Austrian children that were with me in that classroom back then, and for a tribal species as humans are that's important - just read Putnam if you want to see the consequences of having homogenity disrupted by obvious foreign elements like that.

>some them can atleast be sensible and Provide an actual reason except "WHY ARENT THEY WHITE!?!?!"
Nice strawman. Please come back to me when a) you've calmed down a bit and b) got an actual argument to make.

>Indians
>Having any respect when it comes to the working class
>Not being more frugal than jews

No, and they ALWAYS ask for extra stuff

One of my formative moments, actually

Attempted burglary when I was home with my sister at 12
Cops got there before they could kick in the door
also
>niggers being loud and violent and generally retarded in school
But I didn't actually become full on fuck niggers until the Ferguson riots

6 month in a west german city

This sounds like a cool study. Too bad they shoved race mixing into it.

So wait, you talked to a prostitute about who she wants to have sex with, she tells about a bunch stories from the thugs she fucked knowing completely that that's what whores are going to get, then you looked up a bunch of stats on the Internet and just assumed "Niggers are Niggers?" Please TLDR me on what you meant to post because your reason sounds more retarded than this BitchRight here.

im@s was the thing.

I guess getting robbed.

Is it racist to be more careful, though? I don't go near groups of people, don't make eye contact, don't speak to people I don't know, don't smile, I don't park near other cars, vegetative cover, or unlit areas, walk briskly, avoid certain streets...etc.

I don't necessarily hate others because of race, but people that are larger than me, I avoid.

getting bullied by arabs throughout my childhood and being unable to point out their cancerous behavior without getting called racist by white liberals

>there won't be a season 3
>they won't animate christmas manjuu or air conditioner

Nothing, I'm not racist. I hate liberals of every color.

>getting so buttblasted that you have to reset the router for a new ID

Hearing black people talk is always aggravating. There's a guy I see almost every day and he say worser and fucks up subject-verb agreement and nobody ever corrects him because that would be racist.

Living in a city where you see a non-white every half minute just walking down the street.

Fuck, man. Bummer.

shouldn't you hate your slut ass cousins too?

This.

Niggers chimp out at businesses when they don't get their way.

Grew up in Paris. The only foreigners I saw were my Filipina nanny, and African or Arab housekeepers. Then I got into middle school, took the subway everyday, started to see how Arabs and Africans act. Then in high school I started really going out on my own, hanging out with friends, coming home late. Saw how dangerous immigrants are. Got into fights a few times. Then I got into university, it was full of leftists who told me the way these "people" act is just because of systemic racism.

My comfort if Hillary had won, would be that at least the cykas would be blyat.
Only the cheekiest breekis can survive the holocaust.

As for me, I think that once I stopped censoring my thoughts with "that's racist", and I actually started asking questions, I got answers that I didn't like pretty quickly. I then had a choice between intellectual dishonesty or racism. I chose racism.

Living in a city filled with niggers and sandniggers. What's really sad is that I came from a poor part of the town and I had a couple of good black/arab friends when I was growing up. Then as I went into adulthood I realized how shitty shitskins are deep down.

To any diversity preaching leftist, please just go spend a week or two in a district filled with diversity and I guarantee you will change your mind.

Meant for

t. nigger

m-maybe there's hope
there's no hope right?

i don't know what this means

He's calling you a nigger.

765 is dead. CG is dead. Even Love Live is about to be replaced by another generation of idolshit.

Living in South Africa

Sorry had to move to PC to explain why your reason is fucking crazy

>Except that a nigger is obviously a bit more different than the other fellow Austrian children
Well being a "Nigger" for all my life, i have never acted in any negative way possible to people of any color and have a majority of white friends for 15 years at mostly like up to 60% White schools In Texas your comment sounds like bullshit. I hear a bunch of stories that blacks in Aussie land are the worst people to be around but, you sound like you just have a problem with them not being your pigment of skin and thats not the inherent racist mentality. Some of the post in this Thread i can sort of understand because they had ahit happen to them, You?
>See black man
>Whys he not my skin
You see what im getting at here? Nothing wrong with being politically incorrect but, you sound like a child.

>and for a tribal species as humans are that's important
No its not

>Putnam if you want to see the consequences of having homogenity disrupted by obvious foreign elements like that.
>I read a book and thats why im racist