JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/798721142525665280
twitter.com/AnonBabble

n-dimensional chess
It will never happen, but Trump will keep everyone off balance and guessing.

Can you pls provide an alternate news source? My new chrome extension called "shit detector" has flagged CNN as a guvmint propaganda agent and I am very concerned about being unduly influenced by fake news since the election.

EXPAND THE SWAMP

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT

Are they just making shit up at this point? I swear some of the "insider source" sites are just trolling.

FUCK

its not

mittens is meeting Trump on the weekend

So they saw Romney went to TT and decided SoS is the most believable lie

>Mittens

Didn't that cuck literally cry over Trump winning the nomination?

SQUATTERS!!!

remember when all those news sources were completely wrong about some neocon tpp-supporting governor being the VP pick? hah, I'm glad he wasn't chosen.

>when you realise trump is literally shrek

No he isn't. The monstrim meteor has no credibility

you sound like leftist vermin tbqh

I can't be the only one hoping for JEB! as SoS

I've heard of at least 5 or 6 different people who are being "considered" for the job. This means very little.
>inb4 Trump plays quasidimensional beer pong and gives Hillary her job back

well probably but

but just in case, boo! booooooo! mitt romney is GAHBAGE and a LEWSER

not an argument

I thought it was going to be Nikki Haley or Rudy or Newt or maybe a bunch of assholes with only their own self interest in mind is leaking this shit and the media it eating it up.

I'll wait until Trump makes the announcements.

This is what I think is really happening
>Trump namedrops a bunch of "candidates" for SoS
>media starts fear-mongering and smearing those people, business as usual
>Trump picks somebody completely different
>MSM looks shittier than ever

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/798721142525665280

>Very organized process taking place as I decide on Cabinet and many other positions. I am the only one who knows who the finalists are!

>NBC
>source

>main piss stream media treats this like movie casting calls

They've been going fucking mad since 2016 started and went on full fucking tilt since the powers that be had to concede back and give Trump the nomination

If this were true, would it even be a bad thing? What's wrong with Romney? Other than being a fucking white male?

and last night it was all about nikki hayley

watch the news for more than 5 seconds to realize that he hasn't picked the SoS yet

dipshits

>tpp-supporting

Trump changed his mind on that, senpai.

He believes in this

He also shat on Trump for a good portion of the campaign

Of course the president elect is going to meet with the previous gop backed presidential nominee. Jesus christ, he met with Mitch McConnell and test cruz too, both anti trumpers.

If you think trump forgives anyone who's attacked him, you dont know trump. Trump became infamous for "defoo"ing his brother and extended family over his brother's alcoholism. This guy neither forgives or forgets.

I-I think mittens is a good guy... He may have been pretty ass blasted about Trump, but he's still a decent dude.
As long as the Secretary of State is not eager to go to war, it will probably be fine.

He's a neocon who wants war with Russia. I say this as a guy living in Utah who constantly sees him in local news complaining about Russia.

1. he's not a good guy
2. he's extremely eager to go to war with Russia and whoever Israel asks us to bomb

>>inb4 Trump plays quasidimensional beer pong and gives Hillary her job back

Trump proves his point that we'd be better off if Hillary Clinton did nothing as SoS by making her SoS again and locks her in a room for 8 years with no outside contact.

This is the dumbest rumor yet.

If nothing else Trump's ego wouldn't allow it.

This!

Also during Celebrity Apprentice All-Stars finals Penn Jillette lost because Trump didn't like the shit Penn wrote about him in Penn's book.

To be honest, I was thinking yesterday after the Jim Webb memes resurfaced, Trump will choose a business man as SoS since he will want to renegotiate all sorts of trade deals. I do not know much about Mitt's business style. So yea just look at it from a business perspective.

Press: "Hey Donald, there is a runaway trolley barreling down the railway tracks. Ahead, on the tracks, there are five people tied up and unable to move. The trolley is headed straight for them. You are standing some distance off in the train yard, next to a lever. If you pull this lever, the trolley will switch to a different set of tracks. However, you notice that there is one person on the side track. You have two options: (1) Do nothing, and the trolley kills the five people on the main track. (2) Pull the lever, diverting the trolley onto the side track where it will kill one person. Which is the most ethical choice?"
The Don: "Hmm..."

>BREAKING NEWS: DONALD TRUMP CONSIDERS RUNNING OVER PEOPLE WITH A TROLLEY