Professor Threatens to “Shoot Random White People”

> A Rutgers University professor was taken to Bellevue Hospital to undergo a psychiatric evaluation after he sent a tweet seemingly threatening to “shoot random white people.”

> The NYPD received a request from the Rutgers police to check on adjunct professor Kevin Allred at his Booklyn home, WCBS 880’s Alex Silverman reported.

> Allred sent a tirade of anti-Trump tweets, including one that seemed like a threat, saying “Will the Second Amendment be as cool when I buy a gun and start shooting random white people?”

> He deleted the tweet after being briefly suspended by Twitter.

theralphretort.com/rutgers-professor-threatens-shoot-random-white-people-forced-see-shrink-11017016/

Other urls found in this thread:

politicizingbeyonce.com/about.html
ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=977070
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

[insert liberal apologism here]

You can't bump your own threads

Fuck is this guy a professor?

bumping the bump

yo I wrote
"Politicizing Beyonce"

u might hav heard of it

This guy doesn't look or act the part

It's funny how white people are blamed for minorities inability to not shoot each other. Lefties are fucking mental.

>it's a liberal learn the importance of the 2nd amendament episode

Stunning and brave brofessor
Fights patriarchy one white male at a time...
What a total stud,amirite?
>yaaaaasssss queen

Watching this whole liberal shitshow eat itself really is the ultimate schadenfraude timeline...

The professor was an affirmative action hire :)

(((Allred)))

Currently at said university.

What do pol?

The professor in question created a course (and website) that seeks to "that attempts to think through contemporary U.S. society and its current gender, race, class, and sexual politics by analyzing the music and career of Beyoncé Giselle Knowles Carter"

So he created a fucking course for Beyonce. And it has university accreditation. What is it about cuckolded white men who love Beyonce?

politicizingbeyonce.com/about.html

Are you fucking serious? STEMfags should rise up and lynch these fucking people just on account of how much harder they work to master their fields.

ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=977070

Needs updating. HE only teaches women's studies too it seems, the ultimate useless degree

>send a teacher to a loonybin for psych evaluation for practicing his free speech with rhetorics

>don't have people deal with psych evaluations when purchasing guns

the left was correct all this time
WE ARE THE FASCISTS

What the fuck did this cat get hit with?

>Just show up to class and post to Tumblr every week to get an A! He lets us pick our own grades at the end of the semester

JUST

>“Will the Second Amendment be as cool when I buy a gun and start shooting random white people?”

He's a professor, he should know the difference between "will" and "would" in that sentence.

He teaches women's studies. I wouldn't expect him to know the difference.

it's still a question, it has no intent behind it unless you're mentally reaching which you are because he's talking bout whites

That's what a .308 rifle round will do to your face when you accidentally your whole face.

>will do to your face when you accidentally your whole face.
>when you accidentally your whole face.

newfriend detected.

>kys

Lol guy who created a college class about Beyonce is now in the mental hospital

>threatening to “shoot random white people.”

Very typical

Why do leftists have an uncontrollable hatred for white people?

The way he worded it makes it a threat.

WITNESSED

It's almost like they want us to rise up and kill them.

Literally anybody can become professors these days.

College is a complete waste of time

(((professor))) of what

I'm from Jersey and I hate this fucking school. They're a tax-funded haven of Marxism. Plus, their football team sucks and is full of criminal nig nogs.

Last year, a bunch of feetsball dindus who got athletic scholarships got arrested for robbing some white kids at gunpoint for weed. Every cunt that went there from my high school was a ridiculous slut. God I hate this fucking shithole school so fucking much.

>black person threatens to shoot people
>gets arrested

>white person threatens to shoot people
>gets taken to hospital

repeat after me: "white privilege doesn't exist"

>(((Allred)))
>white

This is the culture Obama has created over the past 8 years to where whites are literally murdered daily in this country and no one cares.

Five jew sheckels, that this guy actually supports freedom of speech now that it can protect him.
But still calls it "hate spech" when it isn't in his best interest.

Also;
>psychiatric evaluation

Sup Forums literally broke people who stood against us. Praise Kek.

>Leftists are literally losing their minds

Great times to come, lads.

Black people don't threaten. They just shoot people. That's why they get arrested.

p o t t e r y

>Forced to see a shrink
It's funny how if he threatened to shoot random black people he'd be fired so fucking fast his head would spin, but because he threatened white people instead he doesn't lose his job

But Jackie Jr. from The Sopranos went there! I mean, before shooting some guys, going into hiding from the Mafia with some nignog, then getting shot by a hitman on the orders of a mob Captain.....

Still though!

threatening to kill people isnt the same as saying "faggot"

Seton Hall?

Thank you Field Marshall Obvious.

Some of you guys are all right. Don't go to school today if you go to Rutgers.