Is throwing acid in peoples face redpilled?

Is throwing acid in peoples face redpilled?

Sorta

fuck, i thought i was ugly

If somebody threw acid in my face, I'd probably kill them, biting through their neck and tearing their head off, literally.

Not meming, just sayin.

Oh you

No you wouldn't.

What if as you were having gay sex, your partner accidentally spunked in your face, and it turned out his jizz was acidic?

Finn Cooley is REAL!?

Seriously though. Didn't know they actually used masks like that.

It depends on whose face we're talking about now doesn't it?

redpill = learning the truth

Depends on wich people you throw acid at.

Extremely red pilled.

If I pull that off will he die?

It would be very painful.

Islam is a religion of peace.

Are you new?

why does he wear the mask?

When it comes to fight or flight, I almost exclusively pick fight, and my anger tends to cancel out any pain I feel.

I didn't feel anything when I had my hand stabbed through once, and I certainly would just channel any pain I felt to rage against him, and likely smear the acid on my face against his, as well as gripping his throat so tightly that I'd crush his larynx.

it's classified the same as murder btw

Fin fookin Cooley, ugliest mug in hell's kitchen

*rolls eyes*

This is fucked up honestly. Some of the fucking niggers here who hijack people's car did this to drivers at red traffic lights or stop signs. If your window was down they would throw or spray acid in your face and jack your car. Honestly pretty fucked.

Who is this guy what's his story?

You're a big goy

I honestly think Maginty got a worse mug. Atleast Finn Cooley's got the scary look going for him.

'kay

You sound like a little beta bitch. I bet you voted Remain.

I genuinely want to know what the fuck the deal is with that halloween serial killer shit he's wearing.

>wage cucking at grocery store
>stocking pharmacy section
>first aid aisle
>older fat lady comes down the aisle mumbling under her breath and cradling an arm wrapped in plastic wrap
>ask if I can help her find anything
>grits her teeth and peels back plastic to show me her slowly dissolving arm
>she asks what would help make it feel better.
>nope.jpg...ask what it's from
>some dude she owed money too apparently taught her a lesson by dumping some sort of acid on her
>sounds like assault to me, ask if she wants to call the cops.
>'damn cops are on his side'
>ooook
>show her the burn ointment and stuff. No idea if it's the right stuff for acid burn
>she takes like one of everything and shambles off to pay
>go back to stocking

That's my acid story. Still wonder how that turned out.

Mudslimes have a habit of doing this, so no, it's most definitely not redpilled.

nice hairline tho

I'd kill myself desu

>had my hand stabbed through once
that's like saying "i didnt feel anything when a bee stung me once"

*throws acid in your face*

What would happen if I took off his mask?

fucking kek

Stick to thowing stones, Muhammad.

>mfw pic

>be me
>made some gun cotton
>fingers starting to sting
>must be the acid
>use baking soda on fingers
>no more acid stinging

i did try to make something similar to gun cotton using sawdust as the cellulose source, but as soon as i put the sawdust into the nitric acid, it started to make brown gas. everything was set up safely, so nothing bad happened, but still pretty terrifying.

*teleports behind u*
*grabs your hand before u can throw it*
pffft, not today kiddo
*crushes your larynx*

I guess we're not talking about LSD...

Guess it would hurt ?

>mfw filename

shitskin detected

Why do people with facial deformities not wear masks? Think about it, you know you have a face that looks like ass, why not go the extra mile and become the phantom of the opera or tuxedo mask that shit up

Leave it to the name fag to go around shitting up the joint. Can we get an underage ban over here mods? I mean clearly this kid is still in highschool.

Well I'm never driving with my window down now.

i love that picture
its the best shit ever, i hope this happens everywhere daily

I guess she didn't receive enough acid, because she went and had a baby with another nigger.

>Is X redpilled?

Reported.

Dirty mudslime fuck tosses acid on my face? OK, that's fine. If I survive, and after the trial I will use all my sweet sweet donation money paying prisoners to do anything imaginable to this fuck. There will be rape, shanks, rape, burning, rape, more shanks, rape, maybe some acid if I could get it smuggled in, rape, some more shanks. I would try my best to have my funding carry me and my plan for years. Hopefully he will not get accidentally killed before I pay for that to happen after years of torture. I will even pay guards just to make him miserable and not listen for his cries for help.

You act like you'd be able to even see anything while the acid melts your eyelids closed and to your pupils. You'd drop to the floor and cry like a bitch just like anyone who has ever had acid thrown at them.

Id become a super villain type guy

If you become famous girls would still fuck you

Wow!

Really great!

OK

That's what I would do honestly. There are some cool masks out there too.

Not sure if it's redpilled or not.. But it's alpha as fuck.

*dissolves into liquid pool*
*reforms into humanoid shape*
"Nice try kiddo. Bet you weren't expecting that. It's me, Acid Reflux Man."
*hurls acid projectiles towards you*