Jason Todd is on this council?

Jason Todd is on this council?

Who's the lad with the double R?

Red Robin
yum

Rrobin

>Jason Todd is on this council?
Tumblr and Feminists .

Him and Bruce are on good terms and Jason does some pretty high profile stuff with the Outlaws now, so I'd say he's earned his spot.

robin but he has a stuter

Babara is a cunt.

Tynion should be ashamed of this crap.Tynion really doesn't like Bruce at all, does he. Well, the good thing is Batwoman left the family.

He is on the Council, but we do not grant him the rank of Bat Family.

I saw the babs snippet. Absolutely absurd. Tynion is trash and pulls shit out of his ass for motivation. His cousin whos approx his age is his mother figure? Even though theyve barely interacted?
Kate executed a beaten man. What dc hero eould agree with this honestly? Even diana wouldnt and she kills when she needs to, kate executed someone from behind. None of the bats, except maybe jason, NOT barbara would be okay with this. Shes spared Joker, but thinks Kate should continue on? Please, tynipn is trash next up kate humiliates him as a fighter and or strategist.

Then it is a league story where cass and steph will humiliate him. Throw in some awesome tim moments and that will be the cribs notes version of tynions last remaining issues. .....he is gone right? Cause DC hasnt said anything yet.

I think Tynion was actually brought in to kill Steph, Cass, Tim and Kate ,Jason. Now fans cant even accuse Didio of sabotage lol.

He has pretty much succeeded in destroying Steph. I know there were people myself included who loved her but now want her to go crawl under a ditch and stay there.

He's kinda done the same thing to Tim but not as successfully.

Cass is a non entity.
Kate will soon be in the same boat as those Batmen of all nation characters. Tynion has destroyed her independence and every thing that made her unique in favor of a female Batman clone.

Jason would feel like shit about it, at least. Kate's feelings after the fact felt so out of character.

Why wouldn't he be?

Ok so I haven't been reading this book but I dislike the notion posed that Bruce can't do anything about Kate, I didn't really care about all the marvel now stuff because I had no attachment to those characters but I think I get the feeling now, in a normal comic back in the day Bruce would have essentially banished her from Gotham like he did with Leslie Thompkins, and this whole idea that bruce being only really bothered by this because of some weird mommy issues rings completely false to me. in a normal batbook Jason would have been right in this conversation, he can't lead people who he can't control, that's his critical flaw. It seems so bizarre like if this was 2005-2009 Bruce would have crushed her psychologically and ruined all here fortune/tech simply because gotham is his city, and he controls all good aligned variables. she plays by his rules or leaves

But I stop reading for a year this random character has secretly become some kind of untouchable equal to him. this isn't some kind of sexist thing he's just batman he runs gotham whenever he's alive what the fuck is happening here? Do they think I came here to read about another one of bruce's secret childhood friends and how they're the secret emotional weakness? we already had this story 50 times.

this book was recommended to me as the good batbook right now but I don't see that I see bizarre additions to the lore added to make it okay for batwoman to shoot people and run roughshod over the mantle and the mantle's the only thing that really matters, to bruce to the family and to the reader.. right?

Batgirl is kind of Hypocrite, if you don't agree with batman method and you agree with stephany that batman is selfish douche, you go *** your self and become something else that is not batgirl.

He was as surprised as you are

He really wasn't.

I don't want to defend Tynion since he doesn't deserve it (we got what? 50 issues of him and only like 12 of them are actually good, the rest is a bunch of nothing happens) but last issue was fine, i think all the character were written right (except Kate and Fox) and i liked the fact that Babs for once had the spotlight and not Tim.

>His cousin whos approx his age is his mother figure?

They didn't say she was his mother figure, but only that she is his only link left with his mother, thats why he wanted Kate close to him

Oh, i guess you are right, for some reason i thought this panel had a different conversation on

Why does Damian have a different cup?

tim drake

You notice how his cup is kinda bigger than the others. He's over compensating. That or he thinks teacups are for pussies.

There's something I wanted to say about the difference between Jason and Barbara's arguments, mostly stemming from another user earlier bringing up body language here.

Jason contrast to Babs is reading the present situation rather than digging into past things outside his knowledge, you can see him in OP's image seemingly doing just that, whether or not it was intended.
It might come off like he's distancing himself, but it's more like he's getting a good look at what Bruce is getting from the presence of the others. If Jason wanted to distance himself he could given them his back until he had to speak. But from where he is he sees Bruce has called everyone there but is turned away from them (mostly towards Dick) as if to demand their recognition while denying them his own.

Jason seemed to suspect that since Kate is a grown ass woman, and in this case one who has known Bruce growing up, Bruce doing the growl and glare thing to try and phase her did dick and left him feeling sore. So he gathered the Batkiddies he knew he did have influence over, the ones who'd agree with him anyway, not disagree, or in a case like Jason disagree but allow him to growl and glare them down to clear out that clogged brooding.
Furthermore I assume, as far as you can with fictional character psychology, he seemed to suspect this because there was no one else in the room but the impressionable, all in full gear.
The signs in front of Jason point to Bruce avoiding just sitting down with Kate, no bat shit, and talking like adults.

But even so Jason doesn't even really say Bruce is wrong or Kate's right, he basically admits he isn't going to argue Bruce's Bat Law Book but suggests that Kate fucked up more by technicality than intention, which isn't reason to have her put alone in the corner rather than on the bad apple end of the room.

This is a more reasonable suspicion, call out and conclusion than bringing up things way over his head about Bruce's family.

He is drinking coffee, the others tea.

There's only a coffee pot on the table and the only other cup that we can see the contents of contains coffee as well.

I think it's the cup from earlier, but the thing is Cass made him spill that, didn't even catch it for all her showboating, and Alfred seemed to hurry off with her and remained with her to make brownies while Tim took Damian away, later they arrive in uniform and Damian doesn't have a cup, so I'm not sure what happened in the interim. Did he make a new one, leave it in the cave to get cold, go dress up and come back? Did Bruce make him one? The tea I figure Alfred could make and leave since the pot at the size it was would stay hot to warm enough to still drink a small spot of, but Damian's coffee is the enigma.
Who was cup?

I know this is offtopic but I want to read detective comics, Do I start from from 1937 and read everything? Are there some runs that I should avoid, on the account of them being bad or non canon or something?

The better question is why Batgirl's in it?

Has there been any kind of indication that she and Batman have some kind of close relationship in Rebirth, or have a simply missed it?

Detectives job at the moment is to contain all the Batfamily characters that can't support their own book. But that if they ignored them they'd have articles written about how problematic that is, and Twitter campaigns threatening to kill Dan Didio.

>Tynion really doesn't like Bruce at all, does he.
No reasonable person would.

>this book was recommended to me as the good batbook right now
Lol, by who? And why would you ever listen to them?

Batman > Nightwing > Batgirl > Batman Beyond > Detective Comics
I can't rank Batwoman because I haven't read it, and I wouldn't consider Outlaws or Birds of Prey to be bat books any more than the Titans titles are. But Detective Comics has been trash from the get-go.

Poor Bruce.

Does Jason Even Deserve To Be In The Batfamily?

. Batman doesn't kill because the lives of his parents were taken from him. He's not a taker of lives. Nothing to do with going dark side or mommy complex.

Yes, Like How You Use Capital In Your Every Word.
God that's tiring.

No he is Team Batwoman.

Why isn't Alfred on the council?

where is cas?

Limbo.

She isn't part of THE family.

Well, with cape comics you should really just pick and choose individual writers' tenures on the title.

If you want a good run to read, you should start with Dennis O Neil's run, starting at #395. He's often argued to be the real beginning of modern Batman

When did Tim Drake go back to his basic early 90's costume (with a double R)?

DC 2018
Batfamily - Bruce,Damian and Dick.Aldred
Batwomanfamly -- Jason ,Babara,Steh. Luke, Harper Row.

>Batfamily - Bruce, Dick Alfred Jason, Babara, Steh, Luke, Harper Row
>Trash - Damian

Jason is team Batwoman.

Trash - Damian

DC Civil War .

Damian is a trash .

Jasonfag .Damian haters tend to be Timfags or Jasonfags, Why are all the 90s kids legacy character fans so aggressive about their picks, anyway?

>Damifag .Damian haters tend to be Damifags or Damifags, Why are all the 90s kids legacy character fans so aggressive about their picks, anyway?

Oh thank then Jason. Bitch... Why does anyone take Babara seriously?

Holy shit! I know that sentence structure anywhere!
Hey Jasonfag!

Holy shit! I know that sentence structure anywhere!
Hey Damifag!

Jason is a controlling self righteous bitch.

He deserves it more than Babs, that's for sure.

Kate is a cunt. She's not a team player, and would rather do things her way rather than consult her partners. Killing isn't even the real issue. She doesn't like it, she can start wearing a non bat costume

Just admit it already jesus christ...Dark_Tzitzimine based off all the shit Tynion has churned out over the last few years, can anyone say they're surprised? His Batman is trash and his Tim is fanwanky nonsense.

>
Just admit it already jesus christ...Damian based off all the shit Damian has churned out over the last few years, can anyone say they're surprised? His Damian is trash and his Damian is fanwanky nonsense.

this obsession isn't healthy, jasonfag. . All fight among batfamily started to seriously get annoying and make it understandable why bat fans have a bad reputation

>this obsession isn't healthy, damufag. . All fight among batfamily started to seriously get annoying and make it understandable why bat fans have a bad reputation

Will you two just fuck already?

Dark_Tzitzimine Then go and read the flop Batwoman comics.

>Damian Then go and read the flop Batwoman comics.

Jasonfag like boys...

i would love to see babs to be written like an adult, but definitely not in the tynion/bennett's "i'm better than everyone" way

What we need is Babs back in a wheelchair and as Oracle again. Maybe then she'll grow up

>Jasonfag like boys...
This is so accurate, it hurts.

Tynion has no taste . Tynion is a massive Timfag and Babara fag.

Tynion should be ashamed of this crap and Snyder too and the editors should have spotted this disaster right away.I hope Tynion is never ever allowed to write Batman ever again.

How can DC publish this excrement? Never before have I seen a character so utterly humiliated in his own comic by his own underlings.

Good lord where's Joker? Time for another round with the crowbar. Babs should get shot again and this time she can fade away in to obscurity. Tynion really has a complex. Bruce, and Dick might as well have been castrated.

Bruce might as well have cut off his balls the way Tynion writes him.

War of the Batmen >>Civil War .

red robin needs the hood again

DETECTIVE COMICS #977
“BATMEN ETERNAL” part two! Batwoman has reunited with her father, and leadership of the Colony is in her hands...but should she take it? And if she does, what is she supposed to do about a problem like Batman?

Damian like trash. This is so accurate, it hurts.

Damian has no taste . Damian is a massive Damifag and Damian fag.

Old Jason was much better than Batman with guns.

Aahz whines all day about Jason not getting enough feats even though he's a self-insert character, and Tzitzimine throws a wild fit every time someone suggests that Lobdell isn't the greatest writer in the world.

Old Damian was a trash like current Damian.

what?

>Damian whines all day about Damian not getting enough feats even though he's a self-insert character, and Damian throws a wild fit every time someone suggests that Damian isn't the greatest writer in the world.

Nani?

Jasonfags are hilarious. Honestly would have preferred him to stay dead. I hated him as Robin and hate him as Red Hood. He keeps coming off as this whinny "you never loved me" jealousy type character and its just annoying. Plus him staying dead was better development for Batman as how he felt guilty for what happened to Jason Todd. I don't believe he should ever had been brought back

I actually think he's drinking hot chocolate, because fuck tea and fuck coffee

what kind of Batfag are you?

Damifag is hilarious. Honestly would have preferred him to stay dead. I hated him as Damian and hate him as Damian. He keeps coming off as this whinny "you never loved me" jealousy type character and its just annoying. Plus him staying dead was better development for Batman as how he felt guilty for what happened to Damian. I don't believe he should ever had been brought back

Jasonifag, stop whining.

Damifag, stop whining

Ronald Reagan

Aioros22 is offline .
Jason is team Batwoman go over it.

But would Red Hood fans be pleased if he remained an enemy of Batman? He was full brutal when he was a villain, even killing some hospital guards once -

Tbh I'm getting kind of tired of Jasonfag .Is Jasonfag actually starting arguments with itself now?
People are calling out Bruce as a hypocrite because he doesn't enforce his no kill rule. But I wonder what those same people would say if he did? If Batman took down everyone of the bat family who has killed "and we know he easily could" what would fans of those characters be saying then.

>Damian is offline .
>Damian is team Damian go over it

>But would Damian fan be pleased if he remained a trash of Batman? He was full trash when he was a trash, even killing some hospital guards once -

Don't use terms you don't understand.

>Tbh I'm getting kind of tired of damifag .Is damifag actually starting arguments with itself now?
>People are calling out Damian as a hypocrite because he doesn't enforce his no kill rule. But I wonder what those same people would say if he did? If Damian took down Damian who has killed "and we know he easily could" what would fans of those characters be saying then

Aioros22
. I hate Jason cause he's such a fucking tryhard. ooh look at me with my leather jacket and gun. ..

Don't like Damain when you don't understand trash

Yea, it never sat well with me that'd Batman didn't go all out to, for example, arrest killer Jason and etc. I've kinda had to make my own head canon on stuff like that.

>Damian
>. I hate Damian cause he's such a fucking tryhard. ooh look at me with my leather trash and trash

Batgirl doesn't work with Batman. I don't get asshole like you, Batman set out to create a symbol of justice and he did but why does that mean he's now the boss of every other superhero in gotham.

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> (You)
>
>
>
Scott Lobdell fags. Scott Lobdell harassed women during a con panel. .Jasonfags harassed women during 4 chan and Tumblr.