WTF WTF WTF! TRUMP WANTS TO PUT MUSLIMS IN CAMPS!

youtube.com/watch?v=EiaXNxQ1w8k

>he's not like Hitler that is just a leftist meme

then WHY THE FUCK IS HE CITING JAPANESE INTERNMENT CAMPS AS A PRECEDENT? How did his mind make this association if this isn't the end goal? Care to explain?

Why can't America ever not make the same mistake twice? When will white America's unending onslaught of hate ever... FUCKING END. Excuse me, I have to vomit. I live less than 100 km from this... THING

>A fucking leaf
The day of rake can't come fast enough.

>leaf aggravated that there will be fewer muslim dongs to suck freely in north america, more at 11

RWDS is going to clean up the stragglers too, leaf. You included

>dat day of rake

>You get constitutional protection once you get here

Is this true??

Die, scum, die.

You know how the internet is cracking down on fake news...well this is why. Kill yourself you fellow leaf. You disgust me as a countryman.

>Megyn says there is no legal precedent for registration
>Lawyer who covers this shit, who is not affiliated with Trump what so ever says she is wrong about that
>Cites Korematsu

Oh it's literally nothing

FPBP

i am ok with this.

oh okay so yeah no, at no point is it putting Muslims in Camps, the speaker pointed out it was for the already existing precedents as to 'how this can happen' while discussing a registry.

Such a registry already exists thanks to the Patriot Act.

As a matter of National Security this falls into the jurisdiction of the DHS, BUT this does set a relatively dangerous precedent that can be used for anybody, not just Muslims.

This thing just sounds worse than it really is, your name being in a database is already a thing, and if you're coming to America yes your name should be added to our databases.

Day of the rake soon.

hopefully they start with philly.
philly is probably the reason why we went red.

no

Camp Allahuackbar,
we hold you in our chodes
and when we think about you
we feel like we'll explode

No. You have natural rights but not constitutional rights.

Your tears make me rock hard.

>Muslims in camps
Hopefully we'll make the holocaust real

megyn is so fine

You'll be joining them, leaf

I wish the liberals would be put into camps.
And then bulldozed into mass graves. And then set on fire and exploded with controlled demolitions to ensure that they can never, ever be exhumed to be identified or given a more proper burial.

How does this even work? How do they tell your muslim?

>flag
Opinion disregarded

So Megyn Kelly just lied?

Japanese internment camps weren't wrong. I don't know why people think they were. If we went to war with Europe I'd support throwing the eurofags in America into camps (especially the potato nigger Irish) until the war was over. It sucks for them but it's to protect your nation.

Also trump isn't going to lock Muslims up.

Your country was founded by liberals.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
PUT EM IN CAMPS

>People who hate America want to move to America to fuck the American people up

Yeah.. but like, once theyre here they're Americans and they're ALLOWED to do that! It's their free speech right to hate America the second they're in America!!!

Fuck me. No. No. No.

Conservatives need to start using the lefts tactics against it.

>So, Megyn, you're okay with people who want to come to America with the sole intention of hurting Americans? They deserve to be given constitutional rights? We shouldn't do anything about this?

>implying Japanese internment camps are the same as the holohoax "camps"

What? We went red thanks to amish bros.

Jesus you're busy tonight leaf.
Go wank or something. Take a load off. You've posted enough.

Check the age of your wife

no

A

>Post this on Sup Forums
>thinks its a bad thing

kek

And was taken over by faux liberals who are actually tyrants.

amish finally pull their fucking weight. about those german assholes did something other than build chairs and take all the roofing jobs.

i hope they start putting leafs like you in internment camps

>Waah Trump

Sorry but it wouldn't be any different if it was Hillary you retarded leaf.

Democrats are blue (misogynistic color choice) and despite that Hillary wears (communist red). She's never been outside using LGBBQ colors or anything that signifies not being part of the patriarchy.

Though instead of getting "interment camps" you're gonna get literally annihilated via a war that will target your so called special snowflaking minorities and those that love em as well.

If you really want to live in a fantasy land get a VR headset and make your own second life rip off where you life you fantasy in which hillary is the president and you get your delusional utopia.

I'm not delusional and stupid enough that just because I voted for someone fking money and glory will rain from the sky and I'll be a millionaire that will be living the life. You fruitcakes are so delusional its disgusting. Not even people literally high as fuck are this fucking delusional.

Black Mirror call it

>Registry
>CAMPZ!?

Might as well keep writing in French if English comprehension is still too hard young leaf.

Good I hope they invade this shit hole of a country called Canada next and camp up out mudslimes. fucking shit skins most of them anyway.

The smell usually gives it away

A church camp would be ideal.

canadians will start doing that to anti-pc people soon. then the indians will revolt and take over the country; because lets be honest, canada could be taken over by the 200 people with six shooters.

FUCKING

good

wtf? why didnt they move?

Underage wives are illegal anyways and Indians, Filipinos, Blacks and others can also smell including whites. Also not all Muslims smell.

Registry != Camps you jackass

LEAF

SHADILAY

If you let muslims in your country, your country will start to fall apart slowly but surely. I've lived it, and it'll get worse.

Should have done it sooner desu

Muslims aren't people

because muslims are stupid and will not be hard to find.

Its always a leaf.

T O R O N T O
O
R
O
N
T
O

How can one God Emperor be so based?

Swedebros know what they're talking about. Research how fucked Sweden is right now if you're in any doubt.

>here's some guy who likes trump
>you're not suggesting internment camps
>no I'm not

Do leftists just assume no one will watch the video?

I hope I get to work at a Muslim camp :D

Lichtenstein 4.8 percent muslim and fine, Hong Kong is 3 percent muslim and fine etc

Good, put them in camps and fire bomb the shit holes

>its just like Halo
Guess I'm ready for the Civil War after all

under rated

Round them up and slaughter them

Maybe we put stupid Islamic utopia faggot Canadians in with them and hope they grow balls and try to escape.

Hell ya this is great news.

i was ready 8 years ago.

>yo what's that thing
>i dunno let's ask it

Stahp

>le cocky woman sees right through the guy's bullshit meme

Fuck off manjaw. Instead of inciting fear and trying to squeeze this guy's balls, shut the fuck up and let men exterminate muslims. Somebody's gotta do it and it's clearly not gonna be you.

Once a month, a leaf makes a sensible thread by mistake.
Btw. Burgers can we give you ours for "safekeeping"?

>his advisors
not even Trump himself then
>recommend
so it's just a suggestion
>could
so it hasn't even happened then?

So the actual news story is:
Someone, somewhere, could tell someone else, something. The Lying Press is dying.

> Medias since the 8th of November
> HEY TRUMP MIGHT DO THAT, DO THAT AND THAT AND EVEN THAT !
> Trump announced nothing
> BUT HE MIGHT DO IT !

Most mohamidens are terrorist bombers or support them so internment makes sense and should be implemented post haste.

If we need to go to this extreme to let in our enemy, why fucking even do it? Leave them where they are or kill them there. They are our war enemies BTW. You should kill your enemy to win as quickly as possible.

Oh my sides.

>222
nice war trips

I would snuff you out personally just for advocating the ceding of my peoples future to a brown/Islamic horde.

DELET THIS

kek

>>fuckinleaf
I hope he asks Israel about the magical showers they loved to take so he can install them too.

aren't they in camps already?

Bacon test.

Sorry, not not sorry Jews. You too.

Fuck you, you filthy gypsy faggot

literally whats wrong with this? muslims are swine.

That seems dangerous

I'm literally shaking

megyn the bimbo kelly, at it again.

seriously when is fox gonna get rid of this cunt.
she is the worst thing on the channel.

>Until we can figure out what's going on
I've heard that phrase again and again. What do they mean by this? What exactly do they hope to figure out? A hair test for terrorism? To me this sounds more like
>It's totally a temporary measure only... buut also kind of permanent.

this pic

Lol considering that area of the world, would YOU want to survive a blast that would definitely kill you?

Every country should keep track and extra attention on people from high terror risk countries.

this much leafhurt

>Roosvelt made Japanese Concentration Camps
>Best President Ever
>Trump makes Muslim Concentration Camps
>Literally Hitler

It really makes you think.

More like 2 Ferrari's and an Abrams

Fuck, that is going a little to far.

Shut the fuck up leaf, we want Muslims in fucking camps. We also want niggers and Jews in camps.

Jews financed Niggers in media to corrupt our culture and America is shit now because of it.

Muslims are a threat in themselves, as a Christian nation we should not tolerate their presence, do you think a Real pope would fucking welcome Muslims to rape his people?