Meet Secretary of State Mitt Romney

Meet Secretary of State Mitt Romney

Anna Navarro said on CNN Mitt will be chosen because Trump is confused and has no idea how government works.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L_XCy-vYMJs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she's been right about everything else!

((( Anna Navarro )))

She is not Jewish she is Latino, and jews dont allow latinos to become Israeli.

We had the same thread already.
Please try to be original next time.

>Navarro

Deportation when?

Judaism is a religion, it has nothing to do with race.

when was she ever wrong? She is a hardcore republican conservative who is also a Latina who protects the constitutional rights of illegal immigrants.

Wasn't this that Republican establishment bitch who was wrong about Trump at every turn during the primary and finally ended up openly supporting Hillary over her party's candidate?

Fuck this jebhead. I wish I had her job making up bullshit.
>Trump picks Jeb for secretary of energy because he thinks it's funny
>Trump will pick the guy from extreme home maker over for sectrary of the interior because he doesn't know what it does.
"Trust me and my masters in a meme subject"

lel this is the lady who cried on CNN. Huge Jeb supporter only because his wife is a Mexican gnome

>Wasn't this that Republican establishment bitch who was wrong about Trump
Romney is seen as the savior of the Republican party because he stood up to Trump calling him a phony and a bigot which is why Trump needs Romney.

Romney doesnt need Trump because Mitt is a Mormon so it wont hurt him at all.

Wrong.

It's Trump's party now. Mitt needs Trump. Trump never needed mitt. Remember this? youtu.be/L_XCy-vYMJs

newfag detected

Anna Navarro is the Bush family pet dog and has never liked Trump.

Take your best shot, Flatlander woman.

>Anna Navarro
Anna Navarro is one of the ugliest, loudest, most retarded spics I've ever seen in my entire life.

>Anna Navarro is the Bush family pet dog and has never liked Trump
Thats because Trump is racist against muslims for denying these illegal immigrants their constitutional rights as Anna Navarro has proven because she is a conservative.

BRB installing Deus Ex,

>when was she ever wrong?

Why does everyone here hate him ?

It's the first person Trump picks that I like.

Better than that sleazy disgusting goblin called Giuliani.

I agree Mitt Romney is a real conservative who not only defends Latino rights to be american but also knows how government works since Trump its being reported has no clue how anything in government works.

Anna Navvaro is a anchor baby tub o refried spic beans and was turned her back on the Republican nominee because she's a disloyal RINO spic parasite and she voted for Hillary

Her ACCURACY on what will take place in the real world is

>Anna Navarro

Fat spic cunt has been wrong the entire election cycle. Why the fuck would anyone listen to that wetback?

CNN hired Anna Navarro as a political expert because she is a real conservative unlike Trump who doesnt even know the 3 branches of government as she said because he is a racist bigot.

Without Romney, Trump will have destroyed Americas standing in the world by not promoting conservative values.

Anna Navarro is payed millions by CNN because she is a latino which is her right since she is a conservative who voted republican before which makes her a republican expert which is what she discusses.

>"political expert"

>wrong about everything.

>True Conservativeā„¢

mediocre.

>constitutional rights
>illegals

how did you know?

You jest

Illegals don't have rights, you fucking retard.

Yes.

Now that Yeb is gone she is the soul husk that still defends him and his ideals even though he is out of politics and he is a living joke.

>illegal immigrants
>constitutional rights

> anna Navarro
> cunt that's been salty since jeb lost
> implying I should take her seriously
riiiiiiiiiiiight

>Trump is confused and has no idea how government works.

Want to guess how I figured out you are a fucking retard?