omniversal-battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/Cosmic_Armor_Superman
youtu.be/2NO9ijdgw4I
youtu.be/2_sFXiz7bJ0
youtu.be/jKKRVKKvm3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dragon Ball is shit.

>ANOTHER crayon tier "transformation"
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

This. Ever since Super Saiyan 1 each new form has shown the same exact feats in strength... Shit is stupid.

Superman's still in his weakest form.

You aren't be specific on which Superman again OP.

Esto es el fin, super humano

Only fair to compare each of them in their strongest form in which CA Supes would win every time. Although its funny how CA superman has detailed lore about his creation and why and how he's so powerful but DBS literally just MS paints Goku's hair a different color and just says he's stronger than he was before just believe us.

Know your place and stay there.

Fuck off weebs

Considering Superman can't actually fight for shit and is just a brawler and also has a huge problem where he can't really beat anything that he can't hit, OP is probably right solely based on what OP's pic related is and what it does. It's literally the counter to everything Superman and also Darkseid can possibly try to do.

Oddly enough, Supergirl and Power Girl would probably stand a better chance. MUI Goku could totally beat any version of Superman.

They'd ALL lose to Wonder Woman, though.

But everytime Goku fights now he only does the same three moves over and over and over again. He used to fight like a normal person, but he must have been hit in the head too many times.

Don't ask which moves, I'm referring to the shitty animation

You forgot this

So Toriyama hit a bullseye?

But user. Which Goku? Super Goku? Xeno Goku? Capsule Corp Goku? Which one?

wait what, Goku Blanco? I thought that form was a meme.

>They'd ALL lose to Wonder Woman, though

This is thrilling in its absurdity. What on earth. The only reason why a Goku v. Superman match "works" is because Goku and Superman's strength caps are so poorly defined and potentially infinite, and they don't appear to take any serious damage in their fights, so it's really your choice to decide how strong one of them punches, and how much the other can take.

What on earth happened in the WW movie that made her strength/resistance to damage level seem anywhere near that level?

Please. WW can't even destroy a universe.

It's kind of amazing how you got just about everything wrong

>they don't appear to take any serious damage in their fights
one of Goku's greatest triumphs was winning a fight despite all his limbs being broken and his right lung perforated

You're talking about his first fight with Vegeta?

Was that against Vegeta or Piccolo Jr.?

wonder woman somehow never existed before the movie.

sad.

>What on earth happened in the WW movie that made her strength/resistance to damage level seem anywhere near that level?

What on earth happened in Dragonball Evolution that made Goku's strength/resistance to damage level seem anywhere near that level?

Pretty sure he's talking about Piccolo.
After blasting a hole through Goku's chest, Piccolo broke all four of his limbs, and Goku won through flying into him.

She obviously did, no one would've made that kind of claim before her popularity surge though lol. It's like how this board was suddenly swamped with people saying Tony Stark is the smartest man in Marvel after the first Iron Man movie.

I just said that his power level is almost impossible to quantify. He literally flies because he's jumping. There's no logic you can reasonably follow, which is why these fight threads work.

WW goes toe to toe with street level villains all the time. Does any of her rogue gallery even have substantial super strength as a major ability?

But can Goku defeat Ultra Cheesy Wallace?

>Superman cant' fight for shit and is just a brawler
Please read more comics before talking about comics.

>Muh Ultra Instinct is a counter to Superman
Nope, and in a very big way.

Especially nope to Darkseid. Omega can literally track through time and dimensions. The only people that block it are Wonder Woman (because her bracers are OP and are capable of deflecting even the combined power of the Olympic Pantheon), Source Powered characters (Orion, High-Father, Mr. Miracle) or Superman (Who like Milk Wars revealed has a resistance to reality warping attacks because of his closeness to the prime superhero).

>They'd all lose to Wonder Woman though
Diana would beat Darkseid because as Final Crisis showed the lariat is a perfect counter weapon for him being concentrated truth. She'd beat Goku because she can speed blitz his ass with a sword that cuts anything.

She goes 4/10 against Superman though, because Superman has a much better ranged game.

>Does any of her rogue gallery even have substantial super strength as a major ability

Oh I don't know, maybe some of the GODS she fights like Ares/Hades/Apollo/Cronus?

You're acting like she only beats up her furry hate-fuck buddy all the time.

Superman is a flying brick. All his fights has just been fly and hit hard enough. No skill whatsoever. Sure he used his brain to fight but that's just for the science shit. Never any real martial arts.
It is a counter to Superman. You cannot hurt what you cannot hit.

meme magic user.

People were debating Superman vs Goku back on Namek, and Goku is infinitely stronger now. Supercucks will never see reason.

People who only knew Superman from the cartoons debated Superman vs Goku back then.

It's the same nowadays.

Call me when Goku can push a planet out of orbit

>All his fights have just been fly and hit hard enough
That's literally Goku since Saiyan Saga.

CA Superman?

>Superman can't actually fight for shit and is just a brawler

I hate when moviefags come in pretending to have read comics

This. Superman vs Goku is simply a test of how much you know about Superman.

omniversal-battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/Cosmic_Armor_Superman

I thought that was called Superman Thought Robot

youtu.be/2NO9ijdgw4I

ok so, real tournament of power

Bracket 1:
>Superman
>Invincible

Bracket 2:
>Goku
>Hulk

Bracket 3:
>Jiren
>Sentry

Bracket 4:
>Thragg
>Martian Manhunter

He probably already can. Destroying planets is a trivial feat already, and it's Freeza's go-to when he's losing.

Destroying planets is trivial in DC to. Even bitch basic lanterns like G'nort can do it.

Goku can destroy several planets at once which far more force than pushing one out of orbit .

What story is this? Interested.

So you’re saying he can fire a beam to destroy a planet, but he PHYSICALLY cannot push one out with his bare strength?

Pretty sure he demonstrated a feat requiring him to be stronger than absolute gravity in the hyperbolic time chamber

fpbp

one of the monitors turned into a vampire and wanted to suck the blood out of the multiverse, the monitors had created a thought robot based on the greatest hero in the multiverse for such an event... I think that's how it went anyway, I havent read FC in a long time

Not even memeing but Goku has been stronger than all but the most powerful versions of Superman for awhile now. Mastered Limit Breaker just puts him way over the top but still below the strongest versions of Superman that get into reality warper territory

>You cannot hurt what you cannot hit
So Martian Manhunter could solo all of Dragonball then

Same thing with Phantom Girl too

Unless they have a lighter.

He would for awhile until they find out he is weak to fire, then they start using their ki to start fires and MM is done

Well Goku keeps rising in popularity. Not sure how many kids still care about Superman.

Depends on MM iteration. Powerwise MM should allready absolutely roflstomp everyone in the league and more. He would probably do similar things to DB folks.

>insert the picture where MM rapes the whole league and absolutely nothing came from it

Why didnt he just go Super Saiyan 4?
Super Saiyan 4 had actual effort put into it, this is just Goku if the animators ran out of blank ink and that's terrible.

Has anybody in Dragon Ball ever tried to exploit an enemies weakness instead of just trying to smash through them with raw power?

Why is Goku Blanco?

>Invincible and Thragg
>no Allen

Every version of Superman is a reality warper, to some degree, considering the fact that he's designed to win. It's not a matter of "who's stronger", because strength doesn't come into it. Goku may well be physically more powerful. It doesn't matter. Superman will still beat him because Superman literally can't lose.

Uhhhhh i'll take Doomsday for 500, Alex.

>tfw some priest can rek both of them

Nigger do you even read comics?

Doomsday didn't kill him. Even the most rudimentary understanding of their fight makes this clear. Hell, the event itself is called "The Death AND RETURN of Superman." He won. He shouldn't have, but he did.

Do you?

Yes

youtu.be/2_sFXiz7bJ0

>perfected ultra instinct has white hair and blue eyes
So it's finally come full circle. My teenage self is finally vindicated.

So how come Goku goes from playful guy who just wants to fight to super serious 'im gonna glare at you even though this whole tournament and all the death associated with it is my fault' when the plot calls for it? There's no consistency about it.

we did it reddit!

Doomsday didn't actually kill him, he just knocked him out. Superman came back no worse for wear.

Planet Namek or whatever Castor Troy's webpage was called would make more sense, if you are as old as you say you are

There's a shitload of DC characters that could solo Dragonball for this reason.

Ray Palmer would rape them all simply because they'd have no idea what's happening to them. It'd be like in Stardust Crusaders before they figure out DIO's power.

How would they know about the fire weakness? Plus J'onn hasn't been weak to physical fire for a long time. Post Fernus the thing is he's fine around fire unless its emotionally linked-like fires burning down a city.

Power up: the anime

Doomsday wrecked a Byrne era bitch Superman. Post OWAW Superman slapped Doomsday's shit like a small child.

>Goku playing around until it's suddenly he's losing and it's not fun anymore
>just like what happened when he fought Vegeta
>just like what happened when he fought Frieza
>just like what happened when he fought Cell
>just like what happened when he fought Buu

Oh, I'd say that's VERY consistent with how Goku's depicted. He's ultimately a slave to his saiyan instincts, and for all their amazing abilities, saiyans ultimately fight like children on a playground: it's all fun and games until they actually get hurt, and that's when the pouting starts.

>reddit
>having anything to do with Dragon Ball AF or Super Saiyen 5

You know this picture's from the 90s, right?

Does Goku have any Wensleydale? That's a huge factor

Zen O was going to delete all of the universes with low level humanity. goku just made possible for the other universe to survive by competing in the tournament.
Universe 7 got fucked because freeza, Saiyans, Majin Buu and a bunch of other universal level threats destroyed planets left and right which lowered the level of humanity avaible in Goku's universe. that shit was explained in the same episode the tournament was announcement. there's was universe where the whole fucking universe is nothing but a bunch of idolfags who don't care about anything besides celebrities and one where here was nothing but nonstop war

For normal fighters, yeah maybe if he can stay intangible the whole time and still beat them. The moment he turns back to tangible, he will die. Then we have someone like Buu. Next, Beerus and then Whis. After that, all the other GoD and Zeno. Yeah, maybe but more likely not.

There was this dragon ball af fancomic that had sort of a tournament of power of well, goku's from different universes fighting each other. Anyone know where I could find it.

>Why does Golu play around?

youtu.be/jKKRVKKvm3g

Ultra instinct is the first to actually seem a bit different

Dragon will end. Superman no.

epic

>He is a master of Ka-ra-te
Except he gets his ass handed to him by Sandy on a regular basis.

Which means that Spongebob is only the Vegeta to Sandy's Goku.

Ultra Cheesy Wallace is no match for Mecha-Turowsaso-Wallace. Bow down before the one that will defeat Jiren.

You forget that Martian Manhunter literally has Superman's entire skill set PLUS intangibility, telepathy, invisibility, and shape-shifting. He also has that nigh-unbeatable God Form if you remove his fear of fire.

Yes but he is a iobber

Vegeta is also much stronger than Goku in theory but always loses to the main bad guy

I cannot fucking believe this is real.

All of this is moot thanks to the InuYasha Paradox and the Naruto Incompatibility Theory anyway.

What kind of pathetic kid is actually excited by this crap?

Why is Ultra Instinct which is just supposed to be something that makes you fight without thinking and thus a better more attentive faster responding martial artist portrayed as something that makes you instead more powerful in terms of POWHA LEVELS?

How is invincible on supes level? Superman can ignite suns with heat vision. Invincible nearly died fighting near a sun.

You have a point; MM should be wiping the floor with literally every supervillain in existence, but has a bullshit weakness and get's Aquaman'd out of most of his powers.

Pucci is shit, he got killed by a shitty kid with powers equivalent to Storm

What do you mean I forget? I'm implying that MM can only do anything if he keeps being intangible. He is at most as strong as Buu saga Goku and that's me being generous. If ge fought Goku now, he will be dead. Beerus, Whis, GoD, any other angel, Zeno, he will die. He cannot defeat Buu.

Ssj4 is better

Literally Bleach, but without the only redeeming quality of Bleach. The soundtrack.