Fuck Injustice. Where my niggas the Justice Lords at?

Fuck Injustice. Where my niggas the Justice Lords at?

Hawgirl’s helmet looks dumb. The rest of their costumes look pretty good though. For an AU anyway.

I want to see justice lord cyborg and aquaman

>Batman you still haven’t told us why you helped that other League out

Justice Lords was fucking dumb. Injustice Superman had way more interesting motives to becoming evil.

Can't do Justice Lords today, because they'd be right

>because I'm Batman

How was Stewart allowed to keep his ring?

This. Their platform makes too much sense to deconstruct. Are they dictators? Sure, but they're also 110% right about how the world works.

I hate that Injustice 2 has this gear bullshit instead of actual costumes to swap. Premiere skins certainly are better
Not really

That was the point of the story, they were constantly portrayed as well intentioned and the Justice League had to ally with Lex luthor to beat them

It was supposed to make the audience think "maybe they were right after all"

Injustice Superman being evil because he killed the Joker of all people is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Joker and Harley Quinn trick Superman into killing his wife and child, then blow up a city with a /nuclear/ device, but Clark is the asshole for taking him out? In a sane world, Joker would be put to death.

Pretty much. Even in the Batman Beyond webcomic tie-in, their world was in better shape than the regular continuity despite a Civil War and Brainiac invasion.

Injustice Clark went evil because he was fed up with people like The Joker not being put down when they should have long ago. He felt that every villain after that deserved the same treatment, and that humanity was a child needing to be corrected/punished. However the dumb thing about Injustice's universe, besides everyone going retard to make any of this happen, is that it further perpetuates the stupid idea that Clark is one dead loved one away from becoming a nutjob.

I'm disappointed we never saw Justice Lord versions of the expanded JLU

The Justice Lords had to take extreme measures because President Luthor had gone unhinged and was moments away from plunging the world into nuclear holocaust. However, they didn't know when to back off after the problem was solved.

The Regime was born out of Clark's psychotic breakdown fueled by Wonder Woman's manipulations. Killing the Joker wasn't even the main problem because there's no way the public would have been content with him getting thrown into Arkham again after Metropolis.

Yep. This also shows that if it weren't for Supes breakdown (and a whole lot of other factors) and WW's bitch manipulations (being one of the main factors), The Regime would've been actually pretty good here.

Replace "the Joker" with "Lex Luthor" and you have Justice Lord Clark's motivation.

Reminder that Injustice Wondy is so edgy because her Steve Trevor was a Nazi spy that was working her and tried to steal magic macguffins,

I'm not. The way the Justice Lords were integrated into the overarching story of JLU was literally perfect. The scenes when Question confronts Superman about the Justice Lords and later when he goes to kill Luthor were absolute 10/10 and probably the best writing I've ever seen in a cartoon. Everyone worships BTAS but JLU was the real gem of the DCAU.

It's fucking eerie how Wonder Woman is the true villain of the Injustice universe

Has 52 touched on the Justice Lords very much?

Justice Lords doesn't work without Wally. Barry dying demonstrably just makes the JL better, not worse.