John Francis Daley & Jonathan Goldstein Officially Directing FLASHPOINT

Third time's the charm.

comicbookmovie.com/the_flash/it-seems-spider-man-homecomings-writers-have-officially-signed-on-to-direct-flashpoint-a158321

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7rue2ho60hk
youtube.com/watch?v=BCSt5ArH-Hc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For now.

Pretty much this. They'll be gone in six months.

This is going to be horrible

No one will direct it

Daily reminder that Zack Snyder vision for DCEU was so shitty that Wan,Patty and Matt all demanded total freedom to do whatever they wanted to direct it and ignore Snyder and the executives

Flashpoint in the other hand? You will be froced to use Snyder vision of the universe

I give it a week

who knows maybe the shittiness of the directors and the shittiness of DC will cancel each other out and they might end up with a movie that won't be a massive pile of shit

Wonder Woman 2 will be the last "DCEU" film.

Aquaman will be allowed to crap out in theaters Fant4stic-style because it's already in the can.

Then they'll put out Gadot's follow up, where she's not drowned out by hambone actors and not allowed by plot to play a Jethro Bodeen style yokel, and everyone will realize she has the raw acting talent of a young Christopher Lambert, and you can kiss the whole DCEU goodbye. You'll get Batman and probably a Joker and another Harley movie, both of which will ignore the DCEU entirely (like Shazam).

I can't wait, its gonna be the best movie of all time. youtube.com/watch?v=7rue2ho60hk

>and you can kiss the whole DCEU goodbye
That isn't going to happen while the MCU can turn literal who characters into multimillion dollar movies. They're going to keep hammering away at this until the bubble or WB itself bursts.

>Aquaman will be allowed to crap out in theaters Fant4stic-style because it's already in the can.
What if it dose well? I Wan that terrible of a director?

I've never read anything so fucking stupid

HEY RETARD WONDER WOMAN 2 IS NEVER SEEING THE LIGHT OF FUCKING DAY AND NEITHER WILL ANY FUCKING BATMAN MOVIE

IF by some fucking miracle WB makes it to July after the merger failed then Teen Titans Go is going to be the LAST DC MOVIE FUCKING EVER because NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THESE SHITTY CHARACTERS AND NEVER WILL

but since they won't make it to July then JUSTshit League is the last DC movie ever made

>(like Shazam)
boy is your retarded ass in for a surprise

...I can't tell who's trolling who at this point.

>What if it dose well?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>I Wan that terrible of a director?
Literally Uwe Boll tier which still means he's too good for DC

Imagine if they use Flashpoint to reboot the entire DCEU. Pretend all the preceding movies didn't happen.

How about reboot it from the start, I ain't watching a whole movie with that faggot who can't even run like a human being.

He wrote and directed the only good Saw movie, at least.

They won't.

>Literally Uwe Boll tier
Nah fuck off Ladderbro

It's only gonna be CALLED FLashpoint. Or actually possibly involve some time travel and Nora Allen's murder, but it's mostl likely be a contained Flash story not involving other heroes.
Like the original pitch for Flashpoint was.

Is fucking Ladderbro aka deemfeetho aka Captain Salt aka a hundred of accounts that got banned from sites like comicvine

>dat spacing
Holy shit you're the retard who believe that Snyder owns the DCEU

I hope they change it to Flash 1 instead

>Flash movie
>It's fucking Flashpoint

Kill me

Their latest movie GAME NIGHT was very well-received and pretty much the reason why they got the gig.

youtube.com/watch?v=BCSt5ArH-Hc

But then again, they didn't write it, and they're writing FLASHPOINT.

they wrote homecoming

the fuck are you talking about?

"it's not as terrible as Vacation" is not "very well-received"

but I can understand how it can be seen that way by DC fans

them and seven other people including the only two who were brought back for the sequel

>but it's mostl likely be a contained Flash story not involving other heroes.

Batman, Wonder Woman and Cyborg are already confirmed.

Wrong It was pretty well received,

Cyobrg will not happen
WW profit was bigger than any 2017 Marvel movie so she will get a seguel
Batman will get a seguel because of Nolan sucess and they got a great director

But Cyborg is not gonna happen

They wrote the first draft, which was radically different.

For example, The Vulture was Peter's teacher, not his girlfriend's father.

Cameos from Batman and WW, most likely. Still, do you think it'll feel like comic Flashpoint with only those three?
Not that I mind it being something else, considering comic Flashpoint is utter dogshit.

and Superman is "confirmed" for Shazam

It's certified fresh with 81%. That's pretty solid.

I'm talking about "Flashpoint". They're all slated to appear.

>Still, do you think it'll feel like comic Flashpoint with only those three?

Yeah?

The core plot is Flash, BatDad and Cyborg trying to get Soyperman while Aquaman and Wonder Woman throw their disposable armies at each other. The only thing that'd be missing is the last-minute superhero army and disposable subplots like Top Jordan and Captain Deathstroke.

That fucking sounds extremely expensinve to make, they should make money with wonder woman 2 and 3 and maybe 4 before doing this risk

>A movie that turns Wonder Woman into a villain
>To push Ezra Miller Flash
The fact that you think this is possible is hilarious.

>Jethro Bodeen style yokel
>a young Christopher Lambert

who the fuck are those

user, drop everything you're doing and watch Highlander. Only the first one, though.
I am dead fucking serious right now.

one is the guy from Highlander and Mortal Kombat and the other I think is Jethro Bodine

AM I TOO SOON

>who the fuck are those

BOI

Wait.
So. Let me get this straight.

They’re ALREADY rebooting the DCEU?

wouldn't you if you made it

They never said they're rebooting it

Flashpoint could be a way to make the story go different from the series

>That isn't going to happen while the MCU can turn literal who characters into multimillion dollar movies
Yet WB can't even figure out how to do that with the Justice League. Something has to change.

it's their own fault for trying to do this with boring unrelatable overpowered characters no one has never and will never care about

when Bloodshot comes out and the valiant cinematic universe is a massive success it'll drive the point home even more

not that DC is even going to be around by then

>zack can't
Fixed, Patty and Nolan did it easily

But they had to keep hiring the faggot who directed sucker punch for pure nepotism

i don't know, the black panther success might make the WB execs think "hey, we got a black!"

Will Smith was supposed to be their big time black star

but the movie was shit

It made 750 millions without China

Quality don't matter though, look at homecoming we all know it was a shitty movie but made money so who cares

I still hate that this is Flash's first movie. With all my heart.

Also these guys will probably be gone by the end of the month like all the others

Two comedy directors?

I hope you're ready for quip overdose.

Two of the six Homecoming writers. And the earliest, so likely had the least influence on the final product, as it goes through four other writers and a director.

yeah. thank you china, now shit will never die. oh boy i can't wait for fucking SS2 and the villian is THE ROCK!!!! PLEASE FUCKING KILL ME!!! GOD BANKRUPT WB PLEASE!!! END THIS SHIT NOW!!! I SWEAR TO CHRIST IF THE FUCKING GREAK LAKES AVENGERS GET A MOVIE BEFORE EVEN ZATANA OR CYBORG OR BATGIRL AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Well you can't build a franchise off a weak foundation, and that was their real endgame

But it's not just because the quality of the movies. Iron Man 2 and Thor 2 were both shit, for instance, but they didn't derail the MCU because Marvel knew what they were doing.

If WB had a little more of a plan like Feige does, they could've made up for Zack's shitty movies. But instead they rushed into a shared universe with no idea what they were doing.

So yeah, Zack didn't help, but it's still WB's fault. Hiring Nolan was clearly an accident. Remember that even during the Nolan era, they had the idea for Green Lantern.

>impyling it matters
Homocuming was a piece of shit
>pointless supporting cast
>is objectivelly an Iron Man movie
>relation with love interest is completelly underveloped to the point it was better be without it
>awful cgi
>awful actors
>PENIS PARKER
>the plot do a full circle without changing anything
>no relevant character development, Peter go back to what he always did before

Piece of shit movie

>PENIS PARKER
>still being mad about high school tier bullying in a high school movie

>Two comedy directors?
well it makes sense DC is a fucking joke after all

it will be a literal miracle if it's good. it would then be a wish granted by a fucking genie if it then had any depth. I would rather they just didn't bother, just make WW and batman now WB. Just give up.

>google image search
>it's real
i guess they are just gonna copy marvel now then...okay.
>filming
>toronto mall
oh...so this is like a TV show or netflix thing....only actually supposed to be a movie....

It’s Flashpoint. The whole point of this thing’s existence is a free reboot.

What's bad that I'm supposed to be looking at here?

I could give you statistics on hoe phisical bullying is still a constant reality and how this change was pointless and made the shitty character irrelevant to the story but you will ignore it anyway

If you think that saying "your name sound like Penis" is bullying, even verbal bullying then you are a literally autistic thin skinned faggot, even 6 year old girls are far more cruel, groups of friends trade far worse nicknames for fun

>putting words in my mouth
I never said physical bullying was gone or that this is the worst kind of bullying there is. It's still something that exists, though.

> groups of friends trade far worse nicknames for fun
No shit. But there's a difference between your friend calling you a name and someone else calling you the same name for humiliation in front of the whole school.

Yeah I don't see any problem with it at all, unlike the motorbike uniform in a space adventure this looks ok

one is the before costume, and the character will change into a different one later...the other is just the complete costume moron.

As long as that's not her permanent suit, I'm alright with it. I think it'll look better on film.

>the other is just the complete costume moron
So? Shazam looks fine.

WB is fucking retarded. No one liked Justice League. Aquaman is probably going to break even at best.

But yeah, lets go ahead and keep these versions of the characters no one likes, and keep shoving this shit down the public's throats.

*a draft of Homecoming

>Look at how bad this costume looks, this movie is gonna be such a flop

with Bumblebee, Alita, and Into the Spider-verse? it'll be lucky to make half of Ready Player One's opening weekend

You should try reading your own post. It blows out of the water.