Damn Slott

He's gonna kill her. He's gonna make Red Goblin throw her off the bridge. And it'll be his Iceman is Gay moment before he leaves the character. And the worst part is, he's gonna get away with it.

Even Moviebob likes Dan Slott's run.

Dan Slotts Spider-Man, like most things Marvel these days, used to be really good but are now total shit thanks to a near complete lack of competent editing. Steve Whacker leaving ASM was the final nail in the coffin.

I want to believe in the Yoshida Shoganate. I want to believe that there's one last diarrhea explosion left in what ever we're going to call this period at marvel and after it's done I can get good, satisfying storylines for character's I've followed for literal decades. I want to believe.
But I don't. Slott's going to kill her or he's going to get Peter to kill Norman or both. Then Spencer will introduce a transsexual love interest and replace Peter with Miles just to fuck slott's shit up and the next five years of Amazing will only show Peter in the background getting railed in the ass by his "girlfriend" in ironic meta-commentary that the ghost of editorial won't understand.

They've tried to kill MJ off before you know.

The next writer can just undo it

Unless Spencer was lying when he said he was looking forward to using her, she's safe.

And then they will replace her with a new black girl, Michelle Jones, because they want that movie synergy no matter what. Just like Nick Fury.

oh boy the shitstorm will be enough to force everyone to shoot Dan Slott on sight.

Its Death In the family 2.0 when even the Old fans stalked and even raged at Jim Starlin IRL because of Jason Todd's Death.

>oh boy the shitstorm will be enough to force everyone to shoot Dan Slott on sight.
>a comic will fore everyone to shoot someone on sight
>the state of spider-man fans

im a batfag, but i love watching a trainwreck of these proportions

That black fireman she was dating in Superior. They had a kid that got aged up during secret wars and her name is Michelle Jones Watson.

its not 1973, you cannot kill for good mj or anybody else

Worry not, fair anons!. MJ is out of Parker's life!

that is not an endorsement to take pride in.

Seriously, Fuck Slott. Like what the fuck is this guy's problem with the marriage?. What the hell is his problem with MJ and Peter having a loving and understable relantionship?

It's still a fuck you to the reader

Projecting his autism into his work, creatively bankrupt now that he's out of ideas (there was a time when he did put out ok work), and Marvel overlords telling him their requirements for Peter

>they kill MJ
>peter is so grief stricken he starts dating his dead wife's daughter born of a man she cucked him with, who is half black
>her name is MJ
what the hell, I ain't got that long a life anyways.

Is MJ still in Iron Man?

When I was young, the Peter/MJ marriage was one of the most stable relationships in Marvel comics. They were cute

Does marvel have ANY happily married couples now?

Or she gets killed off and then Spencer immediately retcons that shit by saying "LOL it was a clone" and nobody will care how little sense it makes because it means a shitty event got retconned away.

This trigger the russians

People are so irrationally angry at Slotts run just because he acts like a dick. There have a been a few outright terrible issues/mini-arcs but overall it's at worst mediocre.

Also people can say what they want about "See he made Peter fuck a midget" guys he was under mind-control (also it was 100% mind control with 0 soul fuckery fight me fagget) it's as relevant to his character as Carlo fucking her own dimension hoping husband-son.
Also on MJ while I don't like how he writes her most of the time, it's not fair to blame him for not getting them back together or for sending her away. He never had the clout needed to get them married nor to stop the Iron man book.

You guys act like he has the ability to put them back together.

I was really hopeful he'd repair MJ and Peter's relationship, it certainly seemed that way during Spider-Island.

user a healthy relationship in the Marvel universe is rarer than adamantium. Why? Because it's cheap drama they can exploit for stories, easy conflict to create in a character's home life with the illusion of depth.
He cares more about writing Otto than Peter
That's why I mentioned "Marvel Overlords".

You want happy marriages? Go read Superman before Bendis fucks it over. The only marriage not complete cancer now is between Titania and Crusher Creel but even that was tainted by Jason Aaron.

Bendis isn't going to do jack shit to the marriage. It's the new status quo, and well received. And even if he did, expect a backpedal from the backlash. DC isn't letting him go fast and loose if sales start tanking

>using a woman as a damsel in distress in this progressive age
>then just killing her
Um, no, sweetie? That's not gonna happen. It's a miracle Gwen's original death didn't get retconned, you can thank Spider Gwen for letting Marvel have their cake and eat it, but yeah, NO significant female character is going to die.

He may not end it but it ain't hard to imagine him fucking it over somehow. I'm thinking love triangle with some OC donut giving Lois a BBC.

I hope Goblin gets her pregnant and she gives birth to twins.

At least she's loyal to Tony's big throbbing cock

You should be more worried about Jon, wherever he' going. That's another issue DC needs to watch out for, rabid fans pissed Bendis ditching Superboy

the MJ/Peter marriage was well received too, didnt stop Marvel from destroying it

DC needs to keep the bald bastard on a tight leash and contain his ass in an AU or blacklist his ass the moment he fucks up.

I wouldn't put DC editors/bigwigs on the same level as Marvel's. DC usually is more likely to backpedal when something doesn't work, and they don't have an autistic checklist of Superman requirements like Marvel does for Spider-Man

I doubt that will happen. I doubt any comic publishing company would do that to be honest. I'm not sure why it is that writers are given carte blance to do as they wish so often, only for the next writer to spend their first year on the project doing damage control

>There have a been a few outright terrible issues/mini-arcs but overall it's at worst mediocre.
I can't agree with that. His dialogue is glaringly bad these days, his choreography is nada, and his stories are boring. They're outright bad comics. I don't care if it's not the status quo I want. They're not good reads.

>People are so irrationally angry at Slotts run just because he acts like a dick.
that is a perfectly rational reason to be angry at someone, you faggot.

Fury was black in the ultimate comics before the movies

one last fuck you before leaving for sure
>he's gonna get away with it
somebody will bring her back eventually

For the Record, Ultimate Nick Fury's the better version

Slott hates MJ because she probably looks like the DreamGirl who Dropped him at the college because he was a fat slob

>I see mary jane as the Unfunny prom queen - Slott

Ultimate Nick had his moments but Nick Fury Jr. is cancer.

He's just pointless, especially when Maria Hill is still around

Why new comic art is so bad compared to old art? What went wrong?

She won’t. Spencer already said he will write her.

>inb4 waaah they will just retcon her death

Even Slott knows killing her off then bringing her back so very soon is retarded.

Use your heads please.

>Seriously, Fuck Slott. Like what the fuck is this guy's problem with the marriage?.
Because he's said on the record that he believes that Beautiful women are vapid harpies?

Go to bed Tony

>implying they havent done similar things before
Granted, usually it was under the same author and not one writer doing damage control after another one.

There is something about refrencing that famous panel in that way that leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I swear they worked through all this shit when they where married.
But apparently that's not interesting.

Moviebob is a toxic landfill of a person, and he enjoys Metroid: Other M.

He also wants comics with 5 pages of on panel fucking

>I swear they worked through all this shit when they where married.
They did. In the nineties.

Yeah, what it boils down to is the guy has no sense of taste and no idea as to what makes a comic work, and what shit makes a comic flounder.

>big throbbing cock

Stark is a canon dicklet.

Blob doesn't even read comics. He just parrots shit he hears trying to look good for SJWs, and projects his own insecurities/fantasies on them

A good barometer for shit if there ever was one

Slott sold his soul; the price of having a near 100% lock on the franchise was NEVER bringing back the marriage/shitting on fans of the marriage.

Maybe it's the terrible art? Or else it's the stiff dialogue written by a person who has no idea how people fucking talk vs the succinct and to the point original dialogue

I should note that killing MJ is also not the worse thing Slott can do in terms of shit we should be afraid of:

There is a good chance Norman as Red Goblin is a red herring for Slott pulling a Bendis and salting the earth to render MJ irrevocably unusuable ever again, because the fat fuck KNOWS that if he just kills MJ, Marvel will pull a Xorneto and bring her back within a month of his final issue and reveal that Slott just killed a clone:

Slott's going to have Norman kidnap MJ, so he can pump her full of goblin serum against her will THEN have the Carnage symbiote possess MJ, turning her into Red Goblin.

Now irrevocably insane and axe crazy, MJ's going to go on a killing spree and murder innocent men, women, and children and that even if Peter beats Norman and MJ, there will be NO way to remove the Carnage symbiote from her, let alone purge her of the goblin formula.

So MJ will end up locked in an insane asylum, irrevocably evil and insane and hated by the entire world for having killed innocent people (and probably a couple of Spider-Man supporting cast members for added so even Peter can't forgive her). Just like how Brubaker turned Daredevil's wife into an insane murderer to get rid of her and make sure she never could be brought back.

oh god no.

Exhibit Z on why /r9k/ should never be placed in charge of anything.

Guys look on the bright side.

Every year the 50 year old men who hated the marriage get closer to dying and younger Spiderfags who grew up with the marriage get closer to being in charge.

and if he do this, expect the purge.

I think you're overestimating Slott's hateboner for MJ.
Marvel is still trying to have Michelle (who IS their "MJ") be the main love interest for the Spider-Man movies. Ain't no way Slott can completely destroy one of the toys in the sandbox like that when the higher ups have plans.

What issue is the op image from?

Honestly I think I am quitting comics after this. Its not enough with the teasing and character assassination and the dumb deal with the devil that spits in everything Spiderman related.
This will be going too far. I shouldve stopped reading after Aunt May died and was ressurected but hey JMS actually improved Spidey a bit

>Slott Kills MJ and Norman
>Bendis makes a Villian who looks like Slott on Superman so Jon and Lois can beat him sideways

>Dan Slotts Spider-Man, like most things Marvel these days, used to be really good
I'm gonna stop you right there

>I'm quitting comics
Why not just read DC, or better yet, something not from the big 2?

And then again in the 00s.

And he's very disappointed that Hitler ruined the idea of eugenics forever because he wants to gas le Drumpf brainlets

Renew Your Vows had the right idea, we should just give Mary Jane the Venom Symbiote so she can be a part of both sides to Peter's life without the power sharing tech.

If he killed her wouldn't that just spark renewed interest in her and bring her back even closer into Peter's life? If he was trying to be an asshole wouldn't it be better to leave her alone in some relationship with a business man?

Yeah Spencer would never lie about shit to drum up controversy

>it’s not a brainwash or evil clone, this is the real captain America

Oh

>Serial killer mj.

god, that sounds so interesting.

Superior was good

He’s basically /r9k/ and thinks roasties are insect whores

>Superior was good

>not wanting to fuck short stack waifs Anne Maria

Shit tastes, pleb

Ultimate MJ > 616 MJ

Your standards are pretty low.

So I haven’t read Spidy comics for a while and I remember MJ used to own a Night Club? Mind you this was when Slott was writing as well and this was his idea actually. Now he is working for Tony Stark? How did and when did that happen?

Now you know how I feel about Gerry Conway.

I don't know why people want MJ back after what she did. There are better mj's than her.

You gotta stop throwing these wrong opinions around, it's embarrassing for everyone.

Slott's garbage writing in action: she's acting like the pathetic victim, going through mental gymnastics to try and make it a bad situation. Slott has never contributed anything but trash to Spider-Man, and the sooner he's gone the fucking better.

Mar-Vell has stayed good and dead.

>when even the Old fans stalked and even raged at Jim Starlin IRL because of Jason Todd's Death
Well, except for those of us who actually voted for it.

It's funny cause current Gerry Conway is a better writer than most of the writers since BND started. Especially Slott.

This disturbs me about how bad the writing could get in the next decade or so, that people might look at Slott as being good.

No but Iron Man's still in MJ

It happened around ANAD. Bendis decided to use Mary Jane since Slott had no plans for her and I think it happened because her nightclub got destroyed during one of Iron Man's fights or something.

At best, maybe half of it was good. The final year was awful and the start of a long decline for the book.

You work hard at making excuses, but you sure don't make a point.

>the 50 year old men who hated the marriage
I'm 50 and I never had a single problem with it, what the fuck are you on about

It's the 60 year old men who are being total crybaby faggots about Peter ever growing up or passing the mantle. Trust me on this.

And she worked fine, hence why Slott went on a full fledged HATE CRUSADE against her