Sup Forums BTFO by A Song of Ice and Fire writer

A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones author said the following about Trump's victory. Your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QmKhGqWcJGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why should I care about what a libtard author thinks?

Trump also hasn't sold weapons to enemies of the state who used them against us.

So fuck muh qualifications.

When your qualification is in corruption, it means nothing.

Why would anyone listen to this fat fucking idiot?

He's a shit writer and is basically Michael Moore with dragons.

fuck off

sage in all fields

Oh noe that fat hippy draft dodger sure told me!

He is also anti gun. Gonna be hard to have resistance without those yucky guns.

wtf i hate trump now

>listening to fat guys in hats

fatass liberal has an opinion

WOW
O
W

Bout the same as listening to famous musicians, singers and entertainers.

Just dance monkeys. No decision makers care about your mewing.

I listen to kim dotcom sometimes

I would value his opinion more if he wasn't a lecherous old shit stain who's too lazy to finish his books

i like how he says "our problems" over the next four years as though he sees himself alive in four years

F
A MYRISH SWAMP
T

P
I
N
K

M
A
S
T

>Michael Moore with dragons

Top kek

I'm trying to lose weight and move up in my career because I realized how little respect you get from being a fat fuck who gets paid for his fiction and shitposting

said the fat degenerate who surrounds himself with niggers

To be an author you have to actually write things

Also he's a fucking fantasy writer who gives a fuck what he thinks

Can we meme Tolkien out of the grave to come bitch smack this fatass liberal hack?

>winter is coming
how many times has he foretold this? I guess this should indicate that the next four years will be great

Hey. Historically, what happens to those who shit talk Trump?

That beardy hamplanet has nothing but dicks and tits on its mind, why should we care?

I actually watched 4 seasons of this (over the course of two weekends) before realizing it was cuck shit.

>still shitposting about football and Trump instead of writing his books

It's not like anyone will ever respect him after letting his series ending get cucked by HBO anyways

Yes! Please!

I'm going to bet that he's legitimately angry about life in part because his fat deprives him of the ability to finger his own asshole.

Eh, I kinda like got, but I'm not surprised a famous person is on the side of the establishment. It's to be expected at this point.

>winter is coming

I want this fucking meme to die with him

>the next 4 years are going to suck

Well thank your lucky stars you will probably be dead for most of them

>least qualified

Motherfucker killed off Stannis and made a fifteen year old girl with no military training the hero of a decisive battle in the same season and he's talking about qualifications.

They get sued and shat on by Trump, Last I remember.
Maybe it'll be on a higher magnitude now that he's president.

He looks like one of the dwarf characters from The Hobbit.

Even considering proportions, he looks more like a dwarf character than actual human dwarf Peter Dinklage.

Does he wear a hat all the time because you might be making a grave error by listening to him.

I've lost all respect for him after what he did last three Hugos and how he betrayed John C Wright (coworker and writer for a anthology he edited) to get libtard points with Jemisin and Co.
I hope he dies before finishing his books.

It's the fucking worst thing, I don't understand why people love it.

Even TWD has SOME instances of entertainment/enjoyment and SOME decent writing.

Game of Thrones is so fucking bad it hurts

> man who spent life writing stories about how powerful people use every evil tool at their disposal to manipulate and deceive people and why they must be stopped
> supports Hillary Clinton

my sides are beyond the wall

WINTER IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And fags still think Stannis is going to win

He was the first to meme the Wall in the public opinion. Shame on you fat and worse Tolkien

I quit caring about him and his opinions after he killed off based Joffrey

I like Game of Thrones, but I don't know why these celebrities think they're political experts. Shut the fuck up already, you lazy bum.

SUNSET

>Fat, ugly liberal faggot who gets paid to write shitty stories smugly looks down on the suffering working class who lost their jobs thanks to his kind

Why do these fucking celebrities think that they have any right to talk shit about the working class like they do? This arrogance is precisely why Trump won. The working class desperately reaches out to a man who's talked about the things that actually affect them and rich shitlibs who get paid to play pretend think they're better than them. I can't wait to go to Hollywood and wipe these arrogant fuckers out come DOTR.

>fat
>thinks he has a valid opinion on anything other than food

Pleb.

Write your shitty book and stop talking about politics you fat draft-dodging hippie shitstain.

Fucking kill yourself, Soros. Stannis was the best.

No he meant it literally. Like come January it'll be winter. Kind of odd, but whatever

>kind of odd, but whatever

Hahahahah very good m8

Daenarys is literally the worst character desu

I only liked the first two seasons. I just stopped halfway through three and never bothered going back. I've read all the books though, but I lost interest in that too despite it being a little better than the show.

t. George RR Martin

the only thing that fatfuck BTFOs is his toilet while he's ripping off Chinese literature to appeal to faggotnerds.

Pleb tier writer supports pleb tier candidate. Who would have thunk. He's just mad he can't envision characters that make the 8D quantum hyper-cube backgammon moves Trump is known for.

>I told you so

You arrogant fucking dwarf

OP BFTO

better put another dick in your ass and mouth

>Ruling is hard. This was maybe my answer to Tolkien, whom, as much as I admire him, I do quibble with. Lord of the Rings had a very medieval philosophy: that if the king was a good man, the land would prosper. We look at real history and it’s not that simple. Tolkien can say that Aragorn became king and reigned for a hundred years, and he was wise and good. But Tolkien doesn’t ask the question: What was Aragorn’s tax policy? Did he maintain a standing army? What did he do in times of flood and famine? And what about all these orcs? By the end of the war, Sauron is gone but all of the orcs aren’t gone – they’re in the mountains. Did Aragorn pursue a policy of systematic genocide and kill them? Even the little baby orcs, in their little orc cradles?

>The war that Tolkien wrote about was a war for the fate of civilization and the future of humanity, and that’s become the template. I’m not sure that it’s a good template, though. The Tolkien model led generations of fantasy writers to produce these endless series of dark lords and their evil minions who are all very ugly and wear black clothes. But the vast majority of wars throughout history are not like that.

BASED fat man BTFO old fuck Token

>youtube.com/watch?v=QmKhGqWcJGY
What did he mean by this?

>Game of Cucks

Why do you americans like this tv show so much, this shit is worse than mexican telenovelas.

underrated

btfo by a fat nerd who wrights about cocks all day.

W E W
E
W

that the guy from smashmouth ?

>needed blood magic to win
>fit to rule an empire

everyone knows the true soul of the king lived only in Tywin Lannister. He ruled harshly but fairly and was effective in both war and diplomacy, leading battles and running courts until his death. The only reason that people think he was a bad guy is because they assumed he knew just how bad Cersei was.

>worst president in history before he gets the chance to do anything
This guy's a complete hack. He'll probably use Trump as an excuse to never release the last 2 books.

Go fucking finish The Winds of Winter

>author literally wrote an entire series about himself being a cuck and a bitch

>Fat lazy liberal quotes his own work in an attempt to incite panic

Now I'm glad I never started reading that horseshit.

>come January he will become DA WORST PRESIDENT EVER WAAAH
>over the next 4 years all our problems are going to get worse

And what if they're wrong? What then? Are any of these retards going to apologize?
I've given these idiots a chance and listened to what they have to say, and they have failed to present a single argue as to why Trump will be bad.

These people are always wrong. Always. And when inevitably it turns out they were talking nothing but bullshit they are not going to apologize.

Liberals need to be exterminated.

Lol what does this prove?

Tolkien absolutely does not allude to if the King is good the land will prosper. There are so many instances where that is not so. Elrond, literally any historical backstory on dwarves.

I think a more accurate representation is that it was a snapshot of a world in peril and that once the evil was overturned what replaced it was good.

The logistics that followed was not in question that his writing addressed

>tfw they make daenarys win because muh dragons n shieeet

there was a reason it was called FANTASY

> Oh, shut up already

The politically corrupt rigged the nomination for Hillary and the DNC and Hillary's campaign and their super PACs helped Trump early on, though no proof he was aware of such.

Blame the GOP for allowing this corrupt game to continue and the DNC for being so narcissistic as to instigate this mess. Thinking they could force Hillary down our throats.
These retarded protesters still think we should have just taken the big corrupt globalist dick.

>Implying that Tolkein would even entertain the absurd notion of accepting barbarians into your lands

Martin is a fat libtard cuck-fuck who lives in Tolkein's shadow

>fat libshit
>too lazy to finish his book
>tells me about politics

Yeah ok. Maybe if the politics you wrote about wasn't centered on incest and racemixing I would be inclined to listen.

Watch how the fat fuck becomes completely unhinged and kills all the male characters and completely burns down what remains of his `plotline`. This is what you`ll get when you have emotionally invested and childish manbaby not getting his way. If he was like Szapkowski and hated everybody from the getgo, it would not happen and he would be able to write decent book.

BTW, when you look at those fucking books it is basicaly
- heraldry
- lists of food
- bad rip off of War of roses
- retarded plot twist at the end of a book that will be completely irrelevant in the next book

>sage in all fields
>didn't type sage in the name section

>least qualified
>beats China all the time

Where does this fat retard get his information?

>dude thinks dragon cunt should be the ruler
>giving opinions on real life politics

The stupidity of these supposed intellectuals never ceases to amaze me.

this

Tolkien had a great concept of nationalism and how it is a powerful, positive, useful thing, but he also understood the concept that you must at times be dynamic and have the ability to see the "Big Picture"

More than ANYONE can say for this TV drama excuse for a book

fuck this sailor geriatric and his 3rd rate salvatore d&d fanfic

How long did it take him to write that?

Trump wins. Winter is coming ... Seems like everything will be white again.

>1 post by this ID
>celebrity opinion
Saged, as always.
We won you lost.

NO

HAVE MERCY

LET HIM FINISH THE FUCKING BOOKS FIRST

>mfw aging obese author who's already probably going to die before finishing his books starts shit talking trump

Go dodge another draft

Considering I thought it was a picture of Kikael Moore, you have my keks.

Least qualified?
The fucking fathers of USA independence were not real politicians, they were land owners, merchants, etc. And a very little part of them had military or polítical experience before they decided to be independent of England

Underrated.

Okay I'll post again

He's an idiot who was in Hollywood too long. I bet if Trump was still a D and won he'd be praising him right now, that's how much George identifies himself with the party.

.20 has been deposited into your account by CTR... NOW FUCK OF SHILL

>But the vast majority of wars throughout history are not like that.

This draft dodging hippie faggot has the audacity to lecture a World War 1 veteran what war is really like.

>Your thoughts?

FINISH YOUR FUCKING BOOK GEORGE IT'S BEEN FIVE FUCKING YEARS

>I really thought we were better than this.
>Author of one of the most morally nihilistic franchises around, which lays bare the tribalistic blood feuds that dictate a man's nature.
Ridiculously insincere.
>Trump is the least qualified president we've ever had.
Please scan the constitution and find what qualifications for president Donald Trump lacks. I can't find any.
Democrats say this about fucking EVERY Republican president since Reagan.
>Winter is coming. I told you so.
Michael Moore with dragons indeed.

That fat fuck is just scared because he knows he is going to lose his healthcare when Trump slays obummercare.

They lose the election.

>not noticing true leadership aura when you see it

The plebs like G.R.R Martin just cannot seem to notice true leadership even when it is right in front of them hitting them on the nose.

Shut the fuck up and finish Winds of Winter you fat fuck. Trump's first act as president should be an executive order chaining R. R. Martin to a fucking desk until he finishes his books.

>draft dodger lecturing a WW1 veteran on the nature of warfare

What a tremendous fucking faggot.