Star vs the Cutest Queen

What is this bad girl up to? What's her endgame?
Is she gonna retake the throne?

Star Vs LINKS:
Megas for the show
mega.nz/#F!D8AyFbiS!TpnOlAx2_IG1bzryIlg9Sw
mega.nz/#F!oOZyjS4Y!jyXFqsQajNeKr4VmtjIHQw
Booru for perverts: svtfoe.booru.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X4DyyTomg1o
my.mixtape.moe/zrntxc.mp3
pastebin.com/0V5FYXEz
youtube.com/watch?v=zZqVOFSYRWI
youtube.com/watch?v=jGofoatz-20
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

put the links in a different post than the OP

don't want anything copypasta starting

>What's her endgame

Corrupting Marco at his lowest point

You make the OP next time. Literally woke up and made this since I couldn't find a thread.

Talk queen

Eclipsa dont seems evil or to have a plan, everyone is coming with this conslusion that she wants to corrupt someone, but serious if she is soo damn evil, why she not doing evil stuff?

she looks like a huge girl who never grow up

What is Eclipsa's band name?

The Autistic Butterflies

Isn't being a bitchboy low enough?

I have one hour, 3 bottles of beer and drawing tablet.
You know what to do.

The Coal Burners

She will turn him into her king

Star and Eclipsa dressing up and doing each others makeup to go to the club

Eclipsa, Moon, and Star in a band. Maybe Eclipsa is guitar, Moon is drums, and Star is vocals.

Monster Cock Ridings

>expecting a complex drawing of 2+ characters in less than 60 minutes

Guys...

Star using a mirror trying to figure out how to use the wand to make her butt bigger haha that's doable right?

'clipsa fondling Moon's phat ass while she's asleep

Or maybe it's just a subtle cover up to let your guard down. She may be trying to play the risky long game.

Granny Gangbang!

she looks like double king

Eclipsa fussing with her hair

Whoever made this photo [is a god]

Where is Based Marclipsa drawfag and his comic

She wont corrupt anyone like a dumb big evil villain but manipulate someone for her own purposes.

He's still working on it

Eclipsa rubbing her face against Moon's leg like a cat.

She already corrupted Moon, user.

One spell is hardly corruption. And there's zero evidence that the spell is actually dark in nature. A horrible invasion of privacy, yes. inherently evil and corrupting to the user? no

quite frankly I'd like to know more about the MHC and its authority within the Mewni kingdom. Its really starting to feel like they view themselves as the power behind the crown, and that their choices are simple facts of life that even the Queen of Mewni must live with or be replaced.

>What is this bad girl up to? What's her endgame?
Is every star fan this grating?

Yes, even you.

It was in Eclipsa’s interest to trick Moon into wiping the guard’s memory and I believe that’s what happened.
If Eclipsa cast a memory wipe spell on a guard in a place she wasn’t even supposed to be, she would be in even more trouble.
Because Moon did that, Eclipsa’s off the hook.

Fuck, wrong pic. I assume that's enough for little sketch.

Eclipsa made a fucking guitar out of bones and ligament. I wouldn't be surprised if she forged the "cover-up" scroll out of whatever limited materials she had in her tower and is tricking Moon.

So what did Eclipsa do with Moon's hairpin, did she use it in altering the scroll somehow?
Or is it gonna be for something else?
Or was it only a gag and nothing more?

>I wouldn't be surprised if she forged the "cover-up" scroll out of whatever limited materials she had in her tower and is tricking Moon.
Eclipsa was gone far too long after moon got stuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=X4DyyTomg1o

Is she her sister?

Reminder that her puss is loose and probably looks like a pastrami sandwich from all that monster mashing

This is entirely possible, I was thinking the same thing.
It’s also in Eclipsa’s interest to make Moon doubt herself.

>let the kingdom find some peace and joy in Festivia the Fun
She sounds like a distraction. A lie

Its just equivalent exchange.

She just wants Star to reunite Mewnians and monsters so she can finally have that monsterhusbando harem she's always dreamed of.

Why did she send Rhombulus to arrest the monster kids at the party then?
If it was to divide Star and Moon by having Star believe Moon sent them it didn't quite work. Or maybe she didn't account for River to calm Star down?

what if the hype behind the mystery and villains of the show turns out to be a complete let-down and everyone complains about season 3 being shit again?

>"I work with what I have"
Well, can't necessarily rule it out...

so it's just like every other day then

Star, Moon, Eclipsa, and Metora holding up cards of their suit while Marco whose face is half human half monster holds up the Joker card

Who she? You mean Eclipsa sending Rhombulus? No, I doubt any of the MHC would do anything Eclipsa wants just on principle.
I think the MHC is acting behind the Queen's back. Having a perfect archive record of everything the Butterflies do, and the QUEEN doesnt know about it? That's suspicious at best

Fun fact: An evil person cannot notice they are actually evil, they will rationalize any insidious thing they do to others regardless of the consequences.

She didn't tell Moon that the spell was gonna corrupt her, plus she was a distressed teenager. That's pretty fucking shitty.

Did you not see the corruption seeping up Moon's arms?
>And there's zero evidence that the spell is actually dark in nature.
Moon said she felt the darkness when using it and it also started to corrupt her body. Wtf is up with Eclipsa shills, seriously

I was thinking that the MHC didn't know it was Eclipsa either and got fake orders from Moon. If, indeed, the MHC acted behind Moon's back then there's some slight truth to what Eclipsa was talking about even if she altered the scroll herself, that there are things hidden from the Queen.
It can't just be something the MHC did and it'll never be brought up again because then they wouldn't have had Star accuse Moon of sending them. It's a relevant plot point that ought to be brought up later... Chekhov's gun and all that

We're never really told what the corruption does, as it's been about 16 (if we're implying that she had Star ninth months after dealing with Toffee with the spell) and there hasn't been any major effects. Then again, it most likely a long term corruption, where later on its gonna flare up and kill Moon.

I don't see why, though. At least, not intentionally. The Queen is the head of the MHC, Glossaryck serves the Queen, and he made the other MHC members. I don't know what the MHC has to gain by trying to double-cross the Queen. Maybe whoever was responsible for the initial coverup screwed with their memories as well to try and keep the secret?

I dont know either. Perhaps they're simply corrupted by their viewpoint of being essentially immortal. How much respect can they have for any one of the queens when they don't have even a 10th of the experience the MHC has?
or perhaps its simply something that the previous queen was supposed to teach Moon but...well you know.

This's really good, user!

The queen might just be the figurehead of the MHC, while the other members are the true power of the MHC. I mean, compared to Omnitraxus, who rules over time and space, Hekapoo, who regulates and controls all form of dimensional travel, even Rhombulus has more power with his crystallizing motto, Moon really isn't that strong.

I dont what the big deal is that Eclipsa fucked a monster that has to be covered up to this extent. There must be something more to monsters that we dont even understand yet.

Moon was wearing gloves when she mind-wiped the guard.
the discussion was about the dark nature of erasing someone's memories, not about the spell that 'killed' toffy

I have said it before, and I will say it again: Eclipsa is playing all sides, because there is a monumental amount of mistrust between everyone, and since no one trusts each other, no one is communicating with each other, and now circles are being drawn in circles that is going to be everyone's downfall.

In Crystal Clear, we find out that Moon is keeping secrets from the MHC (since Rhombulus didn't know that Glossaryck had been kidnapped), the MHC keeps secrets from each other (Rhombulus' behavior to Lekmet when he reveals he froze Star, then freezing Lekmet, then asking Star to not tell anyone about anything), and -- this is the most important point -- Rhombulus freezes what his "gut" tells him is evil, without facts or evidence.

In the Song Day episode, Moon and Hekapoo are put at odds with each other because Hekapoo demands transparency, while Moon takes a stand that she had everything under control. It is because of this massive amount of mistrust that Toffee, through Ludo, wipes out the MHC and temporarily exiles Moon.

In Stranger Danger, the MHC accidentally states they don't know WHY they froze Eclipsa, other than that she married a monster, and that implicitly makes her evil. However, when pressed by Star, none of them can come up with a valid reason as to why marrying a monster deserves a punishment as severe as freezing.

In the Bogbeast episode, Moon states she did not send in Rhombulus to crash the party, meaning someone else is keeping tabs on either Star, the Temple, or something else. More importantly, Mina, with severe mental deficiencies, is as ageless as Heinous, and is aware of her existence.

In Total Eclipsa the Moon, we find out that Eclipsa has a vast knowledge of secrets that have been kept from the Butterfly dynasty that the MHC still knows about, that Eclipsa is aware of the existence of a memory-wiping spell, and that her personality fluctuates depending on whomever she is with to immediately get on their good side.

That's a whole lot of information that Eclipsa has no means of getting at in order to take advantage of the situation

>he's already forgotten that Rich Pigeon knew about the "sword-hand dance" with Eclipsa being the only person to ever refer to it as such

What are you talking about, he's not saying that Eclipsa knows all of that and all of what happened with Star and Moon and everyone, just that she knows there's something being kept from the royal family.
All of that are just points as to why the MHC and the royal family are so chaotic and in distrust

This, plus it disappeared in the Holiday Special

see
The show went out of their way to say that the Pigeon Kingdom got all their wealth by slaughtering the previous inhabitants of the castle they now live in. They have the biggest spy network, the most amount of wealth, they are EXTREMELY vindictive, and they are the most unsuspecting enemy any nation could face.

I wonder if they told Toffee about the spell

Are you a total retard, user?

I'm talking about the darkest spell she used against Toffeewhich caused corruption to seep up her arms. We were talking about Eclipsa corrupting Moon, via giving her a spell to use without telling her that it'd corrupt her when Moon asked for her help. Which is kinda evil.

>"I need to use one of your spells from the Forbidden Chapter."
>"Okay, here."
>"WAAAAHH IT'S CORRUPTING ME WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWN FORBIDDEN MAGIC WAS EVIL?!?"

Prediction:

Eclipsa changed the records herself. She's been there before.

Encore post.

The End of Hiatus:
my.mixtape.moe/zrntxc.mp3
Lyrics:
pastebin.com/0V5FYXEz

4d chess

I freely admit to having completely forgotten that episode
sorry

Tainted Coil

I forgive you.

I'm sick of people calling "this" episode filler, or "that" episode filler, when the show has done a very good job at having exposition be developed in the most inane of episodes.

>this level of stanning for Eclipsa
Pathetic.
Eclipsa herself acted a bit upset at her chapter having been called "forbidden" - it just means Eclipsa's chapter. Moon, someone who's way too young to be queen and who sheds tears in front of Eclipsa and opens up about the pain of having lost her mom and having to bear the responsibility, says that she needs a spell that'll destroy something immortal, it's her only hope.

And Eclipsa is like oh sure! But there's a price, it's a deal, you'll have to give me my freedom :)

No mention of it corrupting Moon when she uses it. That's shady as fuck and you know it.

Have you read any of the threads since the episode was leaked user?

Ehh. it seems quite in-line with her apparent personality of giving no fucks about responsibility and consequences. Maybe to Eclipsa having your hands go dark to kill something effectively immortal is such a small price to pay as to be meaningless.
I doubt that. but if her personality isnt just a mask, it would fit

Was Eclipsa faking her sadness in the Girls Night Out episode?

Mina probably knows about Heinous because she's the Monster who married Eclipsa and fathered Meteora. she's been brainwashed like Meteora into thinking he's someone else, Meteora was turning more monstrous as she remembered who she was, it's possible she gets her shape shifting abilities from her father's side

I implore you to read up on the phrase "Faustian bargain," lest ye be tempted by Eclipsa.

Monster revolution to overthrow the butterfly monarchy WHEN?
youtube.com/watch?v=zZqVOFSYRWI
youtube.com/watch?v=jGofoatz-20

You aren't alone.
I like my fun episodes and no one will change my opinion on them

Mewni is on some planet its shit writing that monsters didnt develop their own societies already not in the territory of the kingdoms. The monsters could have their own trade systems and ignore the Mewmen entirely remember this is not colonial Africa its more like the roman empire and germanic europe.

When a Earth superpower provides weapons to the monster rebels.

Stop posting incest.

When Marco becomes Eclipsa's Apprentice and Star accidentally causes Civil War.

It's time, comrads

Mewni is also largely inhospitable, except in the dead-center of the country where there are fields and plains. They didn't conquer the whole place, they just conquered the best place to live and drove monsters out to live in the forests, swamps, mountains, and deserts.

This is the incomplete chart.

>Mewni is also largely inhospitable
From what we see its basically Europe a huge expanse of deciduous forest so not hard for sapient beings to live in.

What does the blood moon presence have to do with Starco being incest?

While this is true, advanced construction in Europe didn't happen until Rome was sacked and their skills in construction, letters, mathematics, and the sciences were applied to former Germanic, Gaulic, and English estates. Mewni has a technological boost because of magic, which is absent from monster society. They are scientifically dead, they are culturally dead after genocide, and they have no desire to "advance"; the old guard and the indoctrinated youth focus on revenge, while the "alternative monsters" only care about surviving and enjoying what they have.

>Mono-White vs Jund
seems about right

Almost everywhere outside a kingdom is shit.

No. I try not to.

>implying Star couldn't've told Rich Pigeon about it because it was funny