What is life like in non-white countries?

What is life like in non-white countries?

>Romania not on the list
Really made me think

This makes sence, Germany has a huge population.

The problem is, full white German family's are literally considered "Nazi" over there so Germany needs to fucking get up and fight.

macaco por favor, quando eu visitei brasil nao vi pessoas brancas.... so diferentes tonalidades de marrom.. por favor acalme-se com sua conversa branca...

>pic related, average Brazilian declaring himself as "white"

Depends on the state senpai, you probably visited RJ or the Northeast where everyone is black.
The whites are all down south.

Also, burgerland is 56% white while Brazil is 47%, not a very big difference tbqh.

Pretty shit

>argentinia is on the list.

b8.

I went to Sao Paulo city, a few out lying cities around Sao Paulo and then Parana to see Foz do Iguacu. I'm exaggerating the number of brown people but there are seriously very little "white" people I saw. You can be like skinned, but you wont trick me, I see the native and African in your blood. The white population of America is actually white. The white population from what I saw was a lot of very mixed people.

I dont get it.
Germany has like 80m people total.

>34/40
YES

Sao Paulo is a brown city/state, they had a lot of slaves since the colony times.
Parana is a weird state. Oficially they are mostly white, but most people that I know from this state is also brown(a lighter shade of brown though)

>whites are a global minority
>better force interbreeding

Foz is full of Lebanese people, most people in Paraná are slavs who came in the 19th and 20th centuries.
SP is kind of a multiethnic shithole, most people are south euro descendants who tend to be browner-looking.

mfw the future is brown and there is nothing you cumskins can do about it

where is france and spain

They don't account for race on the census

ayy

Hey Magnus, is this guy nigger?

most "white" brazilians are italians, spanish and portuguese... so... yeah you know

>Hungary
>white
Ho there, get off your horse.

Jokes aside, one thing that you guys have to keep in mind is that we have hot weather almost all year long. There is not even snow on winters here.

A lot of "brown" brazilian people would be considered "european white" if they didn't get exposed to our weather for years.

You can see for example when european/murican atheletes spend a few weeks here during a tournament or event, they go back home more tanned. Now this is temporary tanning of course, but if you are exposed to the sun like that all you life your skin will naturally get darker.

I'm not talking about closet niggas of course, like Neymar who considers himself white, i'm talking about people that have this brown-ish color but their face are pretty much from a white person.

I don't know, ask a German.

We're like 18m and 10m are whites? Not bad for a mestizo country.

Why do you guys try so hard in being something you'll never be?

You imitate U.S style government
Every trend from U.S/Europe seems to reach Brazil in the most twisted form.

Why not just try to follow your own path and style of governing instead of sucking up to foreigners and whites?

>chile
>white

Whites in Latin America look more Mediterranean(dark hair, light skin, light brown eyes) , don't fool yourselfs.

Whites in Europe and USA look more nordic, it's not the same.

Cause we are a banana republic. Our culture is disgusting... not like we are anglo-saxons or anything. Just take a look at Western Europe and tell me what are the most pathetic country

São Paulo city is niggerland anyone who says otherwise is in deep denial.

Our governments barely have anything in common other than being federative republics and people just laugh at your shitty trends, right-wingers are growing here for example while you guys are SJW hellholes.

I'm not sure where you got this idea from, Brazil tends to be very much its own thing.

>Brazil tends to be very much its own thing.

You guys literally go around saying you have your own "Donald Trump" politician

also no, right wing is very much on the rise here as we have full on house, senate , SCOTUS and POTUS republican

while your end, the only reason you're technically out of a corrupt to all hell left wing party domination is because you had to impeach your leftist president

So if your right wing is on the rise thats also outside influence

Holy fuck BRland, even I know more shit about what's happening than you do.

Just try not to impeach your vice president now

>Brazil tends to be very much its own thing

theres nothing unique about this shithole

Dont confuse taint-licking autists on Sup Forums with outside world. In reality, most Brazilians, just like the rest of the world. only care about their own country.

>all numbers combined that's still less than a billion.

Whenever I go there I fuck literally any woman I want just by being caucasian and saying I live here

I don't think you'll find that hard to believe

No shit genius, a person from a rich country is getting laid in a nation of whores. Who would of guessed?

>mfw my Brazilian gf has sexy as fuck tanlines because her white heritage

It's just the cringey ameriboos and self-haters on Sup Forums, most people don't give a fuck about Trump here.

Our right-wing is growing mostly thanks to the anti-corruption investigation that is happening since way before anyone even knew Trump existed here and the terrible mismanagement of the leftie party in power which left us in a huge recession.
Now go kill yourself dumbass burger, you really embody the stereotypical sharter I posted here