EXCLUSIVE: DISNEY ANNOUNCES FILM TITLES UP UNTIL 2023

thentertainmenthub.wordpress.com/2018/03/02/exclusive-disneys-2020-to-2023-slate-revealed-with-titles/

Other urls found in this thread:

thentertainmenthub.wordpress.com/2018/03/02/exclusive-disneys-2020-to-2023-slate-revealed-with-titles/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ut5sk0RUlS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm tired

GIGANTIC IS UNCANCELLED?

>Harrison Ford comes back for Indiana Jones 5

>Live action reboots
>Reboots of live action
>More Marvel and Star Wars

Wow. How exciting.

>thentertainmenthub.wordpress.com/2018/03/02/exclusive-disneys-2020-to-2023-slate-revealed-with-titles/
IGER BLESS YOU BASED DISNEY

>31st July – Black Widow (Marvel8
But, why? It can’t be any worse than Captain Marvel I guess

*barks at you*
Shut up Wh*teboi!

This madness must stop

>rocketeer
>Originally announced in 2014 with a black female starring as the lead character,
that's it? that's their info?

Does this source have any history of being even moderately reputable? Because this just seems like educated guessing mixed with "my friend works at Disney."

Is this site worth trusting? Because it honestly seem shady.

>more capeshit

I bet the mentee taking up "the mantle" is a female replacing indiana, just like cars 3

>2018
>wordpress

>Gigantic back on

I WANT TO BELIEVE

Does seem weird that they threw a shit load of their best people on it only to give it up and leave them without any original princess titles lined up.

>Disney slate through the mid 2020s
>It's all sequels, reboots, live action remakes, and Marvel/Star Wars shit
Just fucking kill me now.

Please encourage this.

>directed by the bitch who made Red Sparrow
it's going to be shit

>rocketeer
>with a black female starring as the lead character
I unironically want this.

>Boba Fett movie

I'm on board

Disney at the time lost some PR when Wonder Woman came out when WB was shitting out critically panned CBMs after the other while Disney on top of the game couldn't be bothered to shit out a tv show.

HAHAHAHA

>27th May 2022 – Chip’n’Dale Rescue Rangers (Live-Action):

Not sure if want kinda scareroused for the prospect of a live Gadget, are they planning on doing a cartoon reboot anytime soon too?

What the fuck is disney doing why they're avoiding original new franchises? Fuck those shitty seguels and remakes this is all cheap cachcow

It's a hybrid Alvin Chipmunks type film

>Mulan is now 2020
Damn, gonna have to wait so long for live action LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

And as much as I love the MCU, it really is scary how big and powerful the Disney entertainment machine is now. They really do have too much hold over the market. And all these live-action remakes is just creative bankruptcy.

Time to update the Marvel schedule pictures and all that

2020:
May 1 - GotG Vol.3
July 31 - Black Widow
Nov 6 - Doc Strange 2

2021:
May 7 - Black Panther 2
July 30 - Spiderman 3
November 5 - Ravagers

2022:
Feb 18 - Captain Marvel 2
May 6 - Antman 3
July 29 - Avengers 5

Biggest surprise is Ravagers. Will it star Stallone and the oldschool Guardians seen in GOTG2?

>Ctrl-f
>No haunted Mansion

Well fuck you too del toro. jesus christ at this point he will die before he even gets around to writing the damn thing.

Also >14th February 2020 – Jungle Cruise (Live-Action):

This thing has literally been in production for 10 years

So, why you people are believing this?

>Boba is now a loser who need a strong independent womyn to save him
>she becomes the new Boba Fett
>Kathleen Kennedy laughs evilly

>Disney
Grow the fuck up

Del Taco is lazy and gets easily bored.

see

he gets killed mid movie and replaced by a woman or trans

Disenchanted was the only thing of real interest

Oh fuck I completely blocked those fucking movies from my mind oh god no. your most likely right too thats how they will do the rangers.

>Hating on Based Disney
I bet you’re one of the alt-right trolls that hated The Last Jedi.

This is just sad.
I am excited for few movies here (I loved Enchanted) but rest is SHIT

ENDLESS TRAAASH!

Last Jedi was unironically shit.

>Zootopia 2
Yes.

>the live-action/CG Rescue Rangers movie isn't dead
Oh lord.

If you’re a Sexist Trumper maybe.

Yeah, a wordpress site getting the exclusive of something like this?

Guess we gotta wait for a second source confirmation.

>Indiana Jones 5 with Harrison Ford
Just leave the man alone, it's obvious at this point he is sick and tired of his old roles.
>inb4 he dies so there can give the series the full TFA treatment

>Maleficent sequel
>Enchanted sequel

Isn’t it a tad lag for these? It’s been years since the originals came out. Wouldn’t it have been better to make them earlier? It’s like when they released sequels to 300 and Sin City years later.

ARE YOU READY FOR LABIRYNTH WITH NOTHING BUT CG AND KANYE WEST INSTEAD OF DAVID BOWIE?

>Reese Witherspoon
>Tinkerbell

My dick is more than ok with this. also can we make tinkermilf a thing

will we ever get Treasure Planet 2?

>25th November – Zootopia 2

yep, it's all fake.

>Zootopia 2 has to compete for existence with Moana 2 in 2023
>Gigantic uncancelled
>all these live action remakes and sequels people aren't asking for
>ANOTHER INDIANA JONES
This world is fucking sick.

So wait is Gigantic coming out after all?

I can't believe you faggots enabled this shit. Ever since the Avengers hit it's been a continuous downward spiral of greed and shameless kikery.

You did this. All of you oldfags did this and now your Reddit mentality has allowed Disney to ruin these franchises for maximum profit.

Sup Forums was right again not like I even need to say it though

Bro, you think nerds were the ones who made these movies succeed? If they outlawed anyone who had ever touched a comic book from seeing them this would still be a billion dollar franchise

Please observe Global Rule #2:

>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

>Being this assblast mad that a company wants to make money.

Looks like it has some people who want to see it made at least.

Rogue One was the only NuWars I liked, I only have hope for spin offs like this.

>Oliver Twist-ed
>Ice Cube's Oliver Twist
No fucking thank you.

I dare you to find a major studio making better shit right now.
>Always support the indies tho.

BASED DISNEY HAS REDEEMED ITSELF

>Zootopia 2

Shame about the continued trash-avalanche of live action movies based off their animation.

This is the furry nu-male face

>Giantess loli movie still lives

>5th November – Ravagers (Marvel):
>The Guardians of the Galaxy spinoff team are set to finally be unveiled in November 2021, setting up James Gunn’s new plan of releasing a GotG film every 1 and a half years. No word on who will feature as actors or characters but we do know that it will be arriving so YES! More mixtapes!
So is he just gonna write complete OC at that point?

From the trailers I thought that was already a non-sanctioned Black Widow movie.
I thought some random studio just made that after people kept clamoring for a fucking Black Widow movie.

I prefer his original stuff anyway, but the monster tv series he wanted to make seemed like a cool idea, too bad he doesn't have as good of a track record on tv

18th February – Captain Marvel 2 (Marvel):

Captain Marvel is already a hit before it’s even premiered so it’s no surprise that the sequel is already in the pipeline and as with Marvel’s usual business plan – it is expected to arrive 3 years after the original. We’ll be catching up with the female superhero as she gets used to life after the Avengers 4.

yas queen

I was going to use a smug Nick face, but I decided to use a cuter one instead.

If it is it's going to be a cobbled-together trainwreck; probably got cancelled because of too many director-executive gripes and they just got someone else to make something as inoffensive as possible.

Call me when they release something 2d, otherwise i don't care

Be nice to the soygoy.

It was the same with Frozen, it began development when Walt was alive and was shelved, then brought back to development, shelved again, brought back to development etc, underwent shitloads of rewrites and so on.

Gigantic being treated like this just means that they're not quite happy with the plot, but it getting shelved doesn't mean eternal cancellation.

Wasn't it confirmed that the live action Mulan wasn't gonna be a musical

>Mouse owns Labyrinth rights
>doesn't own Dark Crystal rights

Already confused

Come on, we know they're aiming for trilogies for every single character.

it was just an excuse to get JLaw nude and beaten up.

Eternal outright direct cancellation is Pixar's Newt. That one Pixar outright came out and told people "Officially NOT happening." Especially after the release of Rio. So I don't get how idiots on Sup Forums say "Gigantic is canceled even though shelving does NOT mean canceled."

Morons.

Doesn't matter, Disney just picks directors who directed movies similar to ones they want them to direct and just does the rest. For example Disney would probably pick the Hannibal show runners to direct a Moon Knight movie just to generate press.

>Unannounced Pixar sequel
Wall-E 2, let's go.

You're getting another Cars.

>Biggest surprise is Ravagers.
Make it R rated. I hope they honor their name.

>both are the only two things I care about from Disney's lineup, aside from maybe Pirates

Kathleen Kennedy made a deal that she would only make more male oriented movies in Star Wars if Marvel Studios agreed to make more female oriented movies.

She's too OLD to be Tinkerbell.

It'll star Starlord and Yondu

Same.

>No TRON or Pirates of the caribbean

As long as it has fun coregraphy like the first half of crystal skull and don´t ever use the Cg like in the second part I´ll be Ok with this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ut5sk0RUlS4

This guy on that site is just guessing. I'll give you the really real Marvel schedule:

>May 1 2020 - GotG 3 [Stallone is replaced by Dermot Mulroney due to accusations made against him]
>July 31 2020 - Sinister 6 vs Thunderbolts [Thunderbolts are recruited from prisoners on the Raft to deal with people doing things during Thanos' invasion while the Avengers are busy with other stuff]
>Nov. 6 2020 - The Defenders/Revengers [Dr. Strange, Valkyrie, and Hulk]
>May 7 2021 - Black Panther 2
>July 30 2021 - Fantastic Four (featuring the appearance of Atlantis and possibly Namor if they don't appear in BP2); eventually Korg and Meik will join them and eventually Jim Hammond will join them as well; Namor might join them for a while, but might also appear with the Revengers
>November 5 2021- West Coast Avengers/Ant Man and Wasp sequel [with Goliath, Bucky (he goes with Pym because Pym knows about past Winter Soldiers due to fighting them) and Luis as Living Lightning; Luis eventually will have a child with a Native America woman and Bucky will give his life to save Luis or his wife; Luis' child will then be named Red Wolf in honor of Bucky/White Wolf and Red Wolf will have superpowers due to his father; Luis will eventually have another child who will have powers and become Firebird; eventually Red Wolf and Firebird will form part of the Rangers team which will include Moon Knight]
>Feb 18 - 2022 - Captain Marvel 2
>May 6 2022 - Avengers 5/Movie about the equivalent to the Avengers
>Jul 29 2022 - Thor 4/The Champions [with Hulk, Groot, Rocket, and Beta Ray Bill; eventually Gilgamesh and Enkidu and some people that became Champions on the Grandmaster's coliseum will join this group]

Just reboot Indiana Jones with the guy from Solo

It's fake. Its a wordpress blog. No one else is linking to it.
What the fuck is wrong with you people?

and this is based on?

Not that they show any evidence of their claims, but

>12th March – The Second Jungle Book (Live-Action):
>Following Jon Favreau’s HUGE success with the original live-action remake back in 2016

It was? I never heard anyone talking about it so I assumed it did just ok.

YES. HOW ARE Sup Forums POSTERS SO GULLIBLE? Literally 3/4 of what you read on this site is a lie or a troll?

I'm surprised the Black Panther sequel isn't coming sooner considering the amount of money it's making