What's his system of governance?

What's his political allignment? What's his stance on immigration? How tight are the borders? What are his relationships with close countries like? What does he think about race-mixing? Is he an Orthodox or a Catholic?

Bump I guess.

>What's his political allignment?
DOOM.

>What's his stance on immigration?
All are welcome in Latveria, as long as they accept DOOM as their absolute ruler.

>How tight are the borders?
DOOM tolerates no infringement of his sovereignty.

>What are his relationships with close countries like?
DOOM cultivates the diplomatic relationships necessary for a ruler.

>What does he think about race-mixing?
Such things are irrelevant to DOOM.

>Is he an Orthodox or a Catholic?
DOOM cares naught for your religious beliefs, as long as they come second to your understanding that DOOM is your ruler if you would live in Latveria.

/Thread

Doom is open to immigration (or at least tourism) but has shown himself to be racist before.

On a global scale? Most likely what we saw in Secret Wars.

Each country/region gets to keep their own representation & culture, but are overseen by Doom. He ensures they're all meeting his standards for living conditions, health, education, economics, quality of life, etc.

He probably was a autocratic technocrat and statist, since he micromanages Latveria all the time. Maybe he does contract foreigner but all enterprises are state run.
Border? Latveria was always depicted as a closed nation in overall, you don't see foreigners coming and go from it.
Race mixing? Guess he don't give a fuck since he is a gypsy from a mixed ground or something.
Religion? He looks like an atheist, but guess the people would be a mix of catholics, luteran type protestants and gypo folk beliefs.

What's his tax policy?

To be fair he has killed and interacted with enough Gods and created enough universes and multiverses to rightfully consider himself a God.

All belongs to Doom. Doom merely allows you to borrow his money.

I doubt he imposes really harsh taxes on the populace since most of them looks like receive some kind of welfare ("everyone is feed, everyone has education, everyone has a job, everyone has a roof" discourse) and there is no evidence of rich people around. So i guess any taxation goes to import/export tariffs and like.

I bet all citizens in Latveria are just doombots who are masquerading as normal citizens, being terrified of doombots masquerading as doombots frightening the doombots that don't know that they're doombots.
Everything's just a doombot in Latveria.

>Such things are irrelevant to DOOM.
Wasn't he racist towards Panther a few times?

Doom is a bit hypocritical.

Yeah and remember it wasn’t painted as a big deal by the writer and it was held as one of the best arcs by Sup Forums because of doomwankery when in truth it was really poorly written and it was obvious the writer hated T’Challa. Anyone who has that as a good Panther story should gargle hydrocholoric acid because it degraded T’Challa.

That was just a malfunctioning Doombot. The real Doom is above such petty things like racism. He prefers hating on the Fantastic Four instead.
Then again, he is withholding the payment of 200 dollars to superpowered niggers, so I might be wrong.

>He prefers hating on the Fantastic Four instead.
>hating
>not trolling
Reminder that the video of Johnny Storm apologising to Doom is still playing before every Latverian news programme airs.

Well he is right. Why would you come all the way over here for 200. Luke Cage is crazy and even decided to kill Doom over it.

That was back then in 19whatever.

$200 back then probably allowed him to live like a king for an entire month. He would most likely have had access to 10 whores, enough fast food and a luxurious appartment.

Doom thinks a small amount

Doom's the emperah of some euro country. Luke's a hardworking Amerinigger who gotta earn his daily bread.

>Is he an Orthodox or a Catholic?
Why would DOOM waste his time worshiping beings that are clearly below him?

>Valeria's Birthday is celebrated as the day DOOM triumphed over Reed.

I mean even modern Luke Cage made a reference to how crazy it was to go all the way there for 200$. Fuck I don’t have that moment if someone does they can post it.

Good guy Doom payee him back though

IIRC an issue of Loki showed that DOOM has a section of Latverai dedicated to Churches of various religions all of them the same size, and equidistant from the Capital. Sole exception being the Church of DOOM (or something) which is bigger and closer.

What's the MOST racist he's ever been shown as. Has he ever been shown rejecting an immigrant because of their race?

I wonder what percentage of the citizenry pretends to be doombots?