The Golden One

What does Sup Forums think of The Golden One?

Red-Pilled god or condescending fag?

m.youtube.com/user/TheLatsbrah

Yeah, I like him.
>In shape
>promotes health
>promotes healthy thinking
>not scared to share his opinion
>willing to lose sponsorship to express his views
>promotes reading
>promotes taking pride in your ancestors

So is he on st3roids or not?

Self promoting fucktard who posts himself hourly.

There is nothing more I hate in the world that a person who promotes himself. It is completely unfair! What about other people? There ought to be a law which makes it more fair. They should say, you can only promote other people. Me and you have similar minds don't we.

Lets be honest her, lads. Anybody on Sup Forums who dislikes him is just jealous because he lives up to every single standard.

fag enabler

Doing it on an anonymous board is pretty faggy.

whats with his face

I only know latsbrah for his big lats and mong face

No, it's not envy, clearly this persons criticism of how he promotes his own channel and the immorality of doing such, is completely legitimate criticism and not envy.

Or when people say he is ugly, those are real criticisms and not envy.

I don't think very much of you at all, fag. Neither does anyone else.

He's pretty based, the roleplaying is a bit cringey though.

he's funny as fuck

is he a pagan?

cringefaggot

He looks like Ron Perlman in Beauty and the Beast.

He has 42,000 subscribers, you are going to see people who are familiar with him.

Assumptions in your post:

1. It is immoral to promote yourself anonymously as opposed to other methods.

2. That it is him who is doing it and not one of his viewers.

ONDESCENDING FAGGOT

STOP POSTING THIS THREAD SVEN

BTW PIC RELATED IS HIS BROTHER

>SAGE

>Horsey literally drew Trump as a literal bull

loooooooooool. I bet Horsey says "fist me daddy" when looking at Trump speeches.

He's not. But he advocates them to gain muscle mass fast and then gradually get off of them.

He seems self absorbed as fuck.
Absolutely.

His face looks really fucking weird
One should not talk about the superiority of the white race while missing three chromosomes

He's a little vain imo but has a good message. I've subbed to him and agree with most of what he says.

I imagine a brown mass will engulf him soon and rape his wymenz and children.

he truly is /golden/

Female hypergamy makes me dislike him, though that's probably just that "fight the alpha male, take control of the pack" thibg coming out. He's not that bad, desu, I'm just insecure. At least I can admit that without sperging out.

And does anyone think of you? Does he have more people thinking about him than you?

There is a nice subreddit you cringe people can go to instead of on a political board. In your posts you are not saying "Oh I disagree with his nationalist ideology for such and such reason" you instead call him ugly or cringey which has nothing to do with politics. Fucking anyone past the age of 25 does not talk like that, in terms of insulting other people instead of acting normally.

he ight

>Absolutely.

Because of what?

>Celtica

He's a God damn liar.

Why wasn't he casted as Thor to begin with?

>the golden one

newfag detected. That's Latsbrah.

faggot pandering to all the underaged faggots who need confirmation

He's ok. I disagree with his stance on Christianity and faggotry, but what are you going to do?

This is not an argument. Leftists always project, in fact most people do project. Open your eyes, the left thought they had no chance of loosing the election and that was their echo chamber. They have most of the mainstream media as an echo chamber. Look home first friend before criticizing other people for things that you do as well. This world is confusing as hell isn't it.

Found the cuck

He's also the white we wuz

How exactly?

he flip flops from viking to spartan to roman soldier to basically anything he can think of. Guy wears a Mjölnir and a crucifix, while also praising anything pagan, while also hating Jews. He's also not even swedish, but is Croatian immigrant to Sweden (the irony).

still hypocritical. Sup Forums is one of the biggest hug boxes on the internet. still enjoy the shitposting
ebin memes xD

Stop constantly asking for fucking approval to like or dislike something. You retards are so fucking degenerate it's not even funny.

If you have to ask an anonymous internet board if someone is "based" or not you should probably reevaluate your life choices.

Fucking beta cucks always asking >is it okay to do this? please confirm my biasssss plzzzz

Always wondered this, can you give a source that he's Croatian?

>he flip flops from viking to spartan to roman soldier to basically anything he can think of.

Oh no, he dresses up as something, that means he believes that he actually IS that!
That must be the reason why halloween is such a clusterfuck.

>croatian
you should post some evidence because the search-bar is working against you

>He's also not even swedish, but is Croatian immigrant to Sweden (the irony).
Seriously? He looks Swedish.

I'm convinced all of these replies are just this guy making good use of about 70 proxies.

Fuck off self-promoting, mate. This isn't Reddit

why does his brother look so much different?

As a slav, there is zero chance he is slavic, look at his face, nose and hair.

The amount of faggots in this thread is baffling.

I bet the majority of you Youtube worshippers are all closeted queers who get boners every time a numale like this douchebag posts something new.

Pathetic.

If you want to learn more go read a fucking book. Faggots.

Fetal Alcohol syndrome

dunno who he is, but i wish i was that muscular too

>being recognized within a group is stoopid. If you don't jerk off over anonimoty, then ur gay

>+4 pol

are you serious now or is that just a rumor? any source?

100% true

You would think he'd use more than 1 proxy to white knight himself.

Don't you have anything better to do, man? Like, lift some weights or something?

>There is a nice subreddit you cringe people can go to instead of on a political board.
This entire thread isn't politics related you colossal faggot.
>In your posts you are not saying "Oh I disagree with his nationalist ideology for such and such reason" you instead call him ugly or cringey which has nothing to do with politics.
I never said I disagree with him, I simply called his roleplaying cringeworthy, which it is.
>Fucking anyone past the age of 25 does not talk like that, in terms of insulting other people instead of acting normally.
>look at how mature i am XD

go back

any proof?

he's a positive role model for western nationalists

Aside from the fitness thing, he doesn't bring in any new insight at all.

Can't tell you. Its secret.

Overdeveloped Tyrion Lannister. Head so so small

komm schon :3

>tfw your face will never get swole
>tfw you will always look like a lesbian on steroids

shut up fag

Instead of living in the past, he's trying to live in the now and absorpt all the best from Europe's common history. These are maybe all different ancient/not so ancient civilizations, but these civilizations made Europe what it is today. We Europeans need to group together and cast away our historical fights if we want to survive.
But you are American so you don't really know how we feel about eachother here in Europe.

Started watching his videos recently, he's based as fuck.