k-var.com/shop/REXZERO1S-01.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Slovenia is populated by germanized tsun-tsun slavs in denial

Economically it's the strongest slav country

They hate yugoslavia and Jörg Haider

proofs

fuck off we want to be left alone

Why?

What can you tell me about your country?

>Economically it's the strongest slav country

That's Russia, pham, if we're looking at economy as a whole and not counting living standards etc.

I can't prove it when no slovenes are here

Rape forests

but it's really hard to admit, that russia is strong economy, because my dog is better fed than most of russians.

>Russia
>Economically strong

SLOVENIA is a fucking shit-hole of a CoUNTry. I mean it. Coming from a true Slovenian. Fuck you. FUCK YOU. It sucks. The whole place is 50 years in the past. Fuck them. They are stupid bigots. However, that's only a small percent of the population. And yet they manage to ruin it for the rest of us. If it wasn't for that, it would be fine. But now it's REALLY BAD.

If you psheks would've use money that you waste on feeding their dogs for building an army you wouldn't need to cry about ebil Russia preparing for conquering your shithole everyday

They ruined my life, too. And a thousand others.

see
If you don't see it you are a nigger.

SIDF PLZ GO

Fuck yourself. You wanted me to explain Slovenia to you, and so I did.

there is an ex-yu meme that slovenians are cheapskates, is that true?

>Russia
>calling anyone a shithole

They're the wealthiest Slavic country

also mountainous and beautiful

also they actually have sea access, I didn't know that before

Would visit.

it's not SIDF its CIDF

spizdi v bosno kurba ce ti ni dobr

>60%
>calling anyone a shithole

but we don't need more army, you stupid cheeki breeki. if you're going to attack us, you're gonna fund yourself a total economocal disaster. poland is too expensive to conquer for you, not to mention occupation.

but i see you guys want a bigger army, instead of actual standards of living.

my fucking dog has better treatment than almost entire russia. how do you feel with that, big guy?

jbga tip ma prav. v bosni bi cacku jaja i cevape zru. tle pa tuga kr nimajo nasi v parlamentu hrbtenice

t. luka mesec

Go to the country and you'll meet the most kind people out there.
Go to the city shitholes like ljubljana and all you get is faggots, numales and nignogs

Your ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''country'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' will stop it's existence if we'll drop 1% of our nukes on you, how do you feel with that, protohohol?

more like go to the country and you'll get raped
go to the city and you probably won't

t. looblahnah cuck

see
There's all you need to know.

>spreading a meme about rapes when it's perfectly safe just to prevent it getting ruined by burgers

bog vam je hvaležen sonarodnjaki

I think a more important thing is how you feel.

Tell us, russian user.

How do you feel living in such a shithole but having your nukes.

Pizda ka so to sami neki pedri/hipsterji/numejli po lublan?
K jih gledam retarde se resno vprašam kak ta folk funkcionira day to day.

oh boy
there is nothing worse than a cringey slovenian hillbilly who got internet access in 2015 and learned the cool words like "cuck" in 2016

best gun rights in yurop from what i heard

then your (((country)))will stop existing, because the rest of the world will nuke you, because they will fear you will use those nukes on them, mr. an actual hohol. How you can be so stupid?

i don't believe i have to actually explain these obvious things, jeez. I knew your education sucked balls, but this is just sad. No wonder you guys don't have anything to eat besides vodka and oil.

It's a nice place to visit for a trip, but a shithole to live in. This goes for all eastern european countries by the way. All shitholes.

>gun rights
sure they arent terrible, but people dont really give a fuck about weapons, except for the numales in the cities. you could go to your friendly neighbour and find an armory

/slav/ general

wow guys ease the tension

Based Laibach is from there. Saw them twice in London.

implying that slovenian hillbillies can afford guns

LIFE

>be serb
>get bombed

>be leaf
>get cucked

>be Ivan
>live in novosybirsk or other shithole
>roads have more holes than swiss cheese
>commie block where you live has walls made of paper so you hang carpets on them to supers sounds of your neighbors daily alcohol libations
>work hard as fuck to earn pathetic salary - too much to die, not enough to live
>your life is like Russian toilet paper -long, grey and shitty
>everywhere squatting gopniks causing many trouble
>no perspectives, only snow, vodka and potatoes
>buttfucked by oligarchs and government
> half of population found their driving licenses in cereal
>at least we have nukes r-right guise?

No one is going to care about us nuking your shithole
Eurofags hate you for either antirefugee policy or being annoying immigrants
Burgers don't even know where your country is
And don't forget that one country also thought that if Russia is going to attack them the West is going to help back in 2008
>How do you feel living in such a shithole but having your nukes
Feels great because my country is actually a country, not a EU toilet-cleaner creating factory

300e za crveno zastavo pa bas ni velik..

I dated a girl from Slovenia once. She had a nice tight pussy but she smoked all the time and her breath reaked

>They are stupid bigots

Who is "they"

implying that he isn't a cuck himself
literally everyone from country lives in the same house as their parents, grandparents and their livestock

Cevapcici is red pilled

>numale city cuck cant pay for a gun with his mercator salary

IS

>Baron
what kind of faggotry is Sup Forums under lately?

>be pshek
>family is raped and killed in Katyn
>president is killed by a fucking tree
>go to Britain to work as a plumber
>get deported for being pshek
>go in your commie block built by russians
>cry

LIFE
DU DU DU DUDU

How dare you, fucking subhuman. Open your alcohol smelling mouth. Show your cigarette ridden teeth. You live in a 20 story high decaying concrete commie block. The food in my fridge is worth more than your entire existence you moskavite. Why don't you go feed your malnutritioned kids, that's of course supposing your women weren't already taken by chinks because they know russian men have no future. You 4 feet high 50 pound krokodil zombie. How did you even manage to type that when your only 2 fingers that haven't rotted of are holding a cigarette. You dare imply that the greatest country in the world is a shithole. When the tip I give to a pizza deliverer is triple your countries gdp. You disgusting tartar rape baby.

>be a fucking leaf

what do i need a gun for, lol?
i'm not living in the country and don't need to defend myself from rapists/bears/drunken father

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What goes on here?

you might want to protect your boipuccy from the mudshits and niggers in your commieblock shithole you call a city

>need
We don't NEED a whiny little bitch, yet here you are.

Who are these retarded Slovenian posters?

I wonder how you didn't die from a heart attack while writing this post
Hard work like this is probably quite dangerous for an obese nigger-loving cuckold such as you

ljubljana cucks

Goddamn burger got bantz

They make this gun

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

backstabbers - they seceded from yugoslavia then shot their own brothers in the back.

All for the promise of EU membership and German loans.

you're fucking delusional if you're thinking that the entire world will not do anthing just because some countries don't like us, while you're using nukes.

If so, why didn't you guys nuke america, during cold world? why didn't you nuke poland after ussr collapsed? putlet won't use nukes even if we asked him to, you fuckface.

you can only attack countries that can't defend themselves, like georgia or cuckraine. how noble od you.

btw, why didn't used your nukes back in 2008? nobody would care anyway, so what's the reason?

literally nothing unless it's summer in which case annoying italian tourists are happenning

Yugoslavia died with Tito. After Tito died it was just a Serb supremacy project sucking the money from Slovenia to Belgrade. Slovenes were right to leave

wtf i lived in Ljubljana for 6 years while i was in school. Literary saw 5 niggers in that whole time.
Do you live near an asylum center?

Full of čefurs, and Italians, but all of it is Slovenian clay.

when was the last time you were in ljubljana

Also this thread needs an official tune.
I present to you the OG anthem of slovenia
youtube.com/watch?v=u0jRyCC9d5o

The Cuckening: Croats Strike Back

Fuck off, we are full!

There is still very few, but I see one almost every time I go through the centre. Also, there is a family from Dominican Republic in my town in the western hills.

luckily i both don't need a gun nor is the gun here

Looks like a sig clone.

Good people desu, they have a bit of a superiority complex due to their proximity to central Europe, but not as much as cr*ats.

This guy is retarded.

2 years ago. Still go there every 2 months or so. I lived in the center. Still visit friends there, no niggers i can remember. Note i didnt hang around the shitholes called ROG and Metelkova

The only countries that like you are the other butthurtbeltistans

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and take over America like your corrupt manlet Gazprom puppet Putin promised. Wait you are since your money is more edible than food in your shitty country.

Auto LMGs are barely over a 1000€ and any retard can get them fully functional.
That's at least 3 times less than what Americlaps have to pay.

And you can just fuck right off

Proklet čefur. Pa pojdi v Bosno če ti je tam všeč. In vzami celo družino s seboj

its like a shelby. Its a ford but a bit different.
They basically upgrade weapons, same as their AK

because it is a sig clone.

but with an msrp of $600 instead of $1000

k-var.com/shop/REXZERO1S-01.html

apparently beat the P226 Legion in MAC's torture test but it's MAC's torture test so grains of salt apply.

Still ethnicaly clean in the South-south west. aside from maybe 3 families of šiptars in my 6k town. But they make bready gud ice cream so im cool with them.

I saw a black guy with dreadlocks - the typical jamaican with a shopping cart and 2 luggages in the toilet at central train station yesterday

>be serb
>still toastie from that time the fucking UN tore him a new roastie

ITT:
>you're a commieblock-dwelling subhuman
>NO YOU'RE A COMMIEBLOCK-DWELLING SUBHUMAN

kek

Stay poor Europoors

jej

and the other countries that don't have to worry for food is almost entire world with exception of ukraine, veneuela, and noth korea.

>implying Trump isn't a russian plant
>implying growing a limp-wristed faggot generation of commies in America wasn't a part of russian plan
>implying new civil war won't start in America and your country won't get fucked

You're delusional because Saakashvili attacked the disputed region of South Ossetia first. Russia pushed them all the way back to Georgia.

The scumbag was flooding basements in the middle of the night.

I saw a melanin rich gentleman hailing from somalia probably in the restrooms of Postojna train station 5 month ago. That was my most recent encounter

>Bas

Half of the "Slovenes" on this board are Balkanian Turkish rape babies from Bosnia. Literal fucking shitskins

I go everyday, see more niggers all the time