Why is Israel hated here? It's pretty much Sup Forums-The State. Don't be hypocritical

Why is Israel hated here? It's pretty much Sup Forums-The State. Don't be hypocritical.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI
youtube.com/watch?v=z3PShsRuTQk
youtube.com/watch?v=KsPIj3qMGLY
youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM
youtube.com/watch?v=kRFUBIK6g2w
youtube.com/watch?v=HpFXd7exT1I
fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/government/banking_and_taxation_irs_and_insurance/social_security/news.php?q=1320062234
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your map misses out Judea, Samaria, the Golans, (((Jordan))) and the Sinai peninsula.

Kindly correct your record.

Because da jooooooos

I support Israel's right to exist and I don't mind that they get a defense subsidy from us.

I don't hate it. Stop assuming that Sup Forums is a single entity desu senpai

>(((detected)))

just from a state reliant on military-industrial complex and also fuck the muslims

Kek wills kebab removal, thank you based semites

I have no idea where first two are.

Can you kick the nigger faster please? We need an aircraft carrier and a few submarines with nuke capacity for the next scheduled war.

Israel isn't really hated on here just left wing jews. The majority of us actually likes Israel

Isreal is just the right place to be.

>The majority of us actually likes Israel

Do you mind to go into details as to why you love Isreal? What have they done for you lately?

When it comes time to retake Greater Israel, kindly take over ALL of Saudi Arabia, and not just the parts between the Nile and Euphrates

>a containment country (board)
>hates shitskins
>raids goyim (normie) countries (sites) and brainwash them for their benefit

HOLY SHIT YOU'RE RIGHT!

Israel is degenerate, the world media is trying to portray the country as the moral opposite of sweden to sweep hatred from cucks and other social marxist obscenities.

Now imagine Sweden in the desert with 10x times the sand niggers, that's about it.

Only if you glass it first. We have enough sand monkey scum already.

pol is full of overly emotional, hateful, poorly educated idiots who don't read books. What did you expect

Here you cna see two canadian jews in their natural habitat

They gave me Christ, which is enough.

Haven't you found him yet user? Just accept him into your life.

JIDF detected
looks like old Sup Forums is back

R A R E
A
R
E

what are things to pay attention to if you travel to israel? pls give me some tips

I hate israel because we get fleeced by the israel based rothschild banking system. (the fed) then we get false flag attacked by israel to bait us into fighting their wars for them, and to top it off we borrow even more money from the fed to pay for it all, not to mention the obscene amount of "aid" we give them. it's cool that they are based, but fuck them for doing it on our dime.

youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI

youtube.com/watch?v=z3PShsRuTQk

youtube.com/watch?v=KsPIj3qMGLY

Pls nuke us

Where are you from? I cant find where your flag is from

Watch out for suicide bombers.

Watch out for missile attacks.

Watch out for ambushes.

Watch out for theatre bombings.

Watch out for Arabs.

amerijews are not hebrew jews

get the fucking turban twisters out of israel so they can have their own land

MonteNEGRO

Kenny vs Spenny?

They won't let non-Jews have what they have aka a non-cucked society. If they didn't do that, I'd have no problem with them, as well as Jews in general.

The US govt pays an average of $4000 to every single Israeli citizen but it won't spare a single cent to white people in the rust belt.

The US taxpayer pays $2 for every $1 Israeli citizens pay, for their own military

Israeli is a parasite

new link for second vid

youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM

An Israeli general said that it would be strategically advantageous to let ISIS fester, ie, to let ISIS murder 200,000 innocent people and put thousands into slavery

How dare he say something factual even though it hurts your feelings!

>hurt feelings

>200,000 dead people

Kill yourself

what do you want him to do instead, lie?

>THIS FACTUAL INFORMATION CANNOT BE TRUE BECAUSE OF HOW MORALLY OUTRAGED I AM BY IT

How are the Roths linked to Israel, they first hailed from Frankfurt, expanded to London/Paris, then the clan spread a bit over west-Europe / north-America..

Aren't most Isreali Jews just Sandniggers?! Why do y'all hate yourselves?!

Israel shields itself from cultural marxism yet funds/spreads these ideas in our countries.

you're confusing israeli jews with western jews

no way that dude in the first video is based as fuck he was in a documentary about Ireland and our enslavement to the bankers and i seen him on this video earlier

youtube.com/watch?v=kRFUBIK6g2w

Nailed it.

The sand nigger jews out breed the white jews.
Like in the rest of the world, just replace thw word jews with people.

when I play grand strategy this is the most aesthetic jew borders to take

All the money the government gives to Israel is spent on American arms, it's not like we're givin them gibsmedat welfare monies

(((Saturn Death Cult)))

>It's pretty much Sup Forums-The State.
>oy veyy we're just like you goyim
they're the only reason the middle east is a shit hole and muslims are trying to conquer us.

muslims have been dormant for 500 years and you wake them up just so you can make greater israel.

You don't know who you're talking to buddy. God bless

they basically founded israel. they are currently based out of israel and hide behind the 'persecuted jew' meme when anyone dares to criticize the banking cartels. the first video goes into the whole history of it. here's another video. kind of tin foily but makes some good points nonetheless.

youtube.com/watch?v=HpFXd7exT1I

because they take billions from us

i honestly wouldn't give a shit if they were self-supporting, but all their (((victories))) are due to our fucking money which we could use to build our infrastructure in the US

>promised

if any board is a single entity it's Sup Forums

yeah there are only a handful of countries on the globe that aren't slaves to the rothschilds.

I unironically have tremendous respect for the Jewish people

Don't fall for the memes

(((Israeli Jews))), (((Western Jews))), what's the difference?

What are those countries?

Israeli jews are conservative and militarist, western jews are cultural marxists, it's a pretty clear difference.

>Israeli jews are conservative and militarist,
>western jews are cultural marxists
and they both fuck us over.

no difference you faggot.

sign the NPT, you asshole

Judea and Samaria are Israeli names from the West Bank.

Every other country on earth has been fucking us for years so I dont really single them out. Commie jews in Eueope/America are the real threat, although I agree there is obviously overlap between them.

Dont forget, kikes like Soros fund lefty bullshit in Israel. I doubt hes liked very much by the gov there.

you are ware that the burnt offering nulls sin and was in the old testament

this means that jesus is only worth 2 goats (1 slaughtered and burned 1 released) and nobody had to accept any one as their savior

you can put a price on the value of jesus and its less than a car. even if you argue he can save countless people and 2 goats can only save 1 ...

well the bible says that heaven is a small finite space measured in cubits (archaic unit of measure) not enough room for all the people in the bible who were jews to be there

I personally don't hate Israel. I support them over the mudshits. I just don't want to be a shabbos goy sucking Israeli cock like half our government. Israelis are bro-tier because they have their own nation, while the faggot diaspora kikes are the problem because they continue with their age old Jewish trickery.

>Israel a ethnic nation state y u haet Sup Forums
Because they push for the opposite values in their host countries

Yall just went full retard.

Mostly White /Jewish / zionist Israel is achievable.

>>the illegal settlers(95%+ashkenazi) will outbreed the mudskins. they make 6 kids a row.

>> the haredim will join the work market slowly yet surely. I served at the army with a Shiton of haredim they were bro tier amd I keep seeing more and more of them at the army.

here is a good link to answer that.

fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/government/banking_and_taxation_irs_and_insurance/social_security/news.php?q=1320062234

not surprisingly it is mainly the designated 'bad guy' countries that don't have them. strange coincidence they tend to be the ones the US picks fights with.

>Iran
>North Korea
>Cuba

really makes you think

before 9/11

>Iraq
>Afghanistan
>Sudan
>Libya
>Iran
>North Korea
>Cuba

George Soros was a nazi Sympathizer and wants nothing to do with Israel just like all the ultra left cultural marxist jews who use use their "jewishness" as a defense in the meantime they are actually atheists. Meanwhile right wings jews like Dennis Prager, Ben shapiro etc etc want to promote traditional families and hard work like a lot of ISraelis do. That's the difference

THIS

Any self respecting American should hate how these people have played us for fools. Zions must die.

>It's pretty much Sup Forums-The State.
What on earth made you think Sup Forums is the Jews?

Oh gee, I wonder who own all these ((((American))) arms manufacturer that Israel bought their weapons from.

>Why is Israel hated here?
There are too many retarded losers here, so what do you expect?

Israelis explain yourself

shocking coincidence huh

You would be wrong, newcomer. The only given group here are people that like arguing. Occasionally you see alignment when something big happens (Trump) but give it a couple months and you will see the entire board turn contrarian and then business as normal. It's the natural order of things.

I like Israel and jews. I dislike kikes. They don't live in Israel.

Not really. it's just the Stormfuckers. Often the same posters that feel it's an existential issue for them to spew their childish vitriol every time Israel comes up.

Israeli Jews are among the most based people on Earth. They give zero fucks.

Check em

It's the scapegoat around here for many people.

This.
Figures confirm.

kek confirms

>not realizing those american jews have dual citizenship

You're missing the point. It's about being born and raised in Israel. Growing up under the constant threat of extinction shapes your development and toughens you up. Due to your natural survival instinct, you form a strong affinity to your nation and people. Thus no race mixing with niggers or supporting leftist groups that undermine the state.

American Jews that immigrate to Israel have been contaminated by a Western childhood and are easy to spot. They're the ones on mobility scooters and holding a Big Mac.

Most people here don't understand the full extent of what the spiritual nation of Israel is or it's history. First and foremost, Israel is not exclusively for the Jewish people. All Jews are of the Kingdom of Israel, but not all Israelites are Jews.

Central to understanding Israel and our place with in it is understanding the composition of the Israelites as the 12 Tribes and how they were dispersed across the populations of the world. Of the twelve Tribes, only the Tribe of Judah are the Jewish people. The rest of the Israelite comprising the 11 other tribes are not Jewish. This is a very common and very massive misconception about Israel that keeps many non Jewish people apart from their cultural heritage. This has happened for many reasons. First, the Tribe of Judah is the King Tribe of Israel who's central position of leadership has lead to the entirety of Israel often just being referred to as Judah for short.

Second is because of the Civil War of Israel, which saw the division between the Northern and Southern Tribes, the North becoming the Kingdom of Israel and the South becoming the Kingdom of Judah. Long story short,(and it's in fact a deeply interesting story if anyone is interested in hearing it) the Northern Kingdom was scattered by the Assyrians into the Caucasus Mountains, formed into the Scythians and migrated throughout Europe, while the Southern Kingdom was assimilated into Babylon.

Point being, the Kingdom of Israel is in fact the cultural and spiritual birthright of our people

I'd have no problem with Israel if all of our Jews fucked off there, we never gave them any money and we didn't fight their wars for them.

Until that happens, though...

I'm a fan of the Jews. Never met a dumb Jewish person tbqh senpai.

THAT GET.

lmao

oh god... obama destroys america and israel(who stands for everything the alt-right americans stands for) is the "problem".
if obama wouldnt sell his country, u.s could give israel 10x times more money without notice.
also, the money that israeli army get goes right to fixing obama's mistakes which makes us vulnerable.

Kek is with Israel, even though the worship YHWH

Israel? Not such thing.

I only recognize the Kingdom of Jerusalem under the control of the Pope.
Anything else is heresy.

I think most are apathetic or support Israel (reluctantly) on Pol. I'm more apathetic, personally, but I don't like giving them money they don't need.

>Why is Israel hated here?
because its full of jews
wow that was hard