Look at this shit, take a good look

Look at this shit, take a good look.
Just absolutely fuck my shit up please.

What are the chances of liberal states like mine getting uncucked come January 20th under President Trump? Will we finally get back our right to defend ourselves?

Build your own and quit being a fag

They kinda look like scout rifles. Do they just have limited mag capacity and ban the pistol grip because it's so "scurry"?

pretty slim. The president has a large influence, but I very much doubt that it's far enough to repeal state legislation. If you want better guns, you gotta move.

However, Trump might be able to do some pretty cool shit federally. Like not vetoing the Hearing Protection Act (legalize suppressors), and repealing executive import bans (cheap russian AKs, anyone?)

keep your chin up, lad

At least they look badass desu

just fucking leave your state if it's that bad
or get one of these because they're sexy as hell

non-stop warfare

What is objectively wrong with this? Pistol grips feel shite on a rifle.

WRONG

k.
Essentially, the SAFE act banned a bunch of shit that was "scary" to the masses. Putting any one of these features on a semi-automatic rifle with a detachable magazine will qualify the firearm as an "assault weapon".

Folding or Telescoping Stock
Protruding Pistol Grip
Thumbhole Stock
Second Handgrip or Protruding Grip that can be held by non-shooting hand
Bayonet Mount (retarded)
Flash Suppressor
Muzzle Brake
Muzzle Compensator
A threaded barrel

I've got my fingers crossed bro.
Yeah but they're quite expensive - especially for a gimped rifle.
I love my state, I can't leave. I feel like it's my mission to stay here and try stop these globalists from fucking things up even further.

so this is a "assault weapon"
what the fuck

Yep, big time. The very notion is completely absurd.

Is that semi auto? Looks bolt action to me. That would not be an assault rifle in Cali.

So you live in NY?

>protruding pistol grip
>thumbhole stock
>threaded barrel
>secondhand grip
Make no sense at all. Those are just banned for the sole purpose of banning more weapons. The others I still disagree with, but I can see why a liberal would freak out about them. I couldn't see how a liberal would see a thumbhole stock and freak out, and same with the others.

>I love my state, I can't leave. I feel like it's my mission to stay here and try stop these globalists from fucking things up even further.
You'd have better luck doing that from out of state to get support.

Correct, my mistake, bolt actions don't fall under the safe act. I didn't see the bolt in the thumbnail herp derp.

>Pistol grips feel shite on a rifle.
Your opinion is shit, m8

It's a typical knee jerk reaction from people who have never seen a gun before in their life.

Buy a "slide fire at-15 stock" at Cabelas, look it up online, it's safe act legal doesn't look crippled and actually uses the recoil of the gun to make it fully auto, but you don't have to use it if you don't want to.

Sexy

ny'er here
im hopeful the state will challenge our SAFE act. dudes was bringing it to the supreme court but dropped their case after Scalia died

I DONT LIKE THAT DESIGN

The only hope is if the Supreme Court rules an AWB unconstitutional.

If Trump gets to fill Ginsburg's seat it could happen.

It's bolt action, so it can have as many evil scary assault features as it wants.

>Obeying the SHIT Act

I wouldn't mind having an AR like that, in addition to having an uncucked AR.

A federal law reestablishing the fact that the Constitution is the highest law of the land, and as a national/federal right, the states can go fuck themselves would do the trick.
>Federal pre-emption law
>Nationwide constitutional carry
>National carry reciprocity

We have a President & Executive, Congress, Senate and Supreme Court that will be dominated by Republicans/conservatives. Its gonna happen.

>A federal law reestablishing the fact that the Constitution is the highest law of the land, and as a national/federal right, the states can go fuck themselves would do the trick.

supposedly 2 gun bills floating now,

we need national concealed carry for all citizens, select fire and destructive devices freely available