Operation Avenge Assange Part 2

Continued from thread yesterday >> I felt that the tread I created yesterday didn’t get the result I was hoping for. Perhaps I’ve had too many red pills or perhaps some of you are still coming to grips with reality.

This is not a thread for discussing weather or weather not Julian is alive, we already have many such places where this is being discussed.

This is the tread where we ACCEPT THE FACT THAT HE IS DEAD AND PUSH THIS NARATIVE.

This is psy ops people. We are going to activate the ((useful idiots)). Pushing this narrative to the mainstream is going to have two outcomes. A. If we push this mainstream and get everyone talking about it and Julian is actually alive (we all hope so) It will cause such a fuss they will be forced to provide proof of life, Julian himself might even come out of hiding. B. If we push this narrative and he is indeed dead, well he becomes a martyr and it has many benefits to our cause, both the CIA and MSM take a hit. BOTH ARE GREAT OUTCOMES.

By pushing this narrative we are forcing ((Them)) to play their hand. They don’t want to play their hand. They are comfy where they are right now. There is great confusion weather he is alive or dead. And therefore he is neither. Soon too much time will have passed and people won’t care when it finally comes out.

Help me push this narrative. Help me force them to play their hand. Gets the entire world demanding proof of life. Watch the CIA/MSM stumble around and try and cover it up.
The ball is in your court.

Reminder, People arguing where or not he is dead = possible shill. People asking for proof etc = go to the other threads. People disputing the fact that he is dead = definite shill!

I will reply to this thread under a different ID.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/798768790959833089
youtube.com/watch?v=0T_h7pSVIFo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thread sliding hard.

Assange is alive and well. I have a source that told me.

what can I do?

Spread the news on social media. Meme it into the mainstream. Once it becomes general knowledge we win.

Bump

Every post on Sup Forums should be this quality

Bump. Also a good source of info is the /r/whereisassange subreddit

HE IS CONFIRMED DEAD JUST LOOK AT THE WIKI LEAKS TWITTER, LINKING NYTIMES ARTICLES AND AND ARTICLES ABOUT HOW TRUMPS CAMPAIGN HAS BEEN INFILTRATED. NO PGP SIGNATURE EITHER

THE CANARY IS DEAD

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/798768790959833089

Indeed. Wiki leaks is dead. Spread the word brother.

Shoutout to /r/WhereIsAssange

Comments over on /r/the_donald have been getting deleted.

Also /r/wikileaks /r/DNC BOTH HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED.

Wat do?

My only worry is this, OP: Nobody cares except us.

this
the democrats painted Assange like some racist nazi. Nobody would care even if he was dead.

But we can fight for his memory

Godspeed anons. May kek be with us all.

Normie here, how can I help?

I think people are worried about getting v& over making such comments.

> Over 40 days
> No confirmed contact
> No internet connection
> No official word from embassy
> Another lawyer dead
> Wikileaks file signatures failing
> Leaks have stopped dropping bombs
> Cat looks depressed

He's dead. It's the simplest thing in the world to prove he's alive and no-one is even pretending to try. It's just a psy-op at this point.

A few anons had the idea to deliver wreath to the road outside the embassy under his window. Not much, but at least it would make the narrative handlers squirm for a few hours. Should drop them off early on Saturday morning, when those bastards are off the clock. Make them work for their blood money.

F

>>This is the tread where we ACCEPT THE FACT THAT HE IS DEAD AND PUSH THIS NARATIVE

OP is truly a faggot

He is an attention whore what else do you expect from Assange.

He's dead. Nothing we can do though. Fuck John Kerry and his horse face.

PLEASE GET THE WORD OUT ABOUT THE /r/WhereIsAssange sub, i do think its the last hope. I've been on pol all day and the amount of Assange threads have not been very high. Please do not stop posting.

What if Julian is playing 38th dimensional backgammon and is intentionally staying away to drum up interest into what's going on with him?

I hope so.

Why are the wikileaks qts in asylum and/or dead, Sup Forums?

>THIS
>THIS
>THIS

PROVING HE IS ALIVE IS SO EASY. NO CONTACT FOR 40 DAYS.

ALSO LOOK AT THIS FOX NEWS CLIP FROM 10/18/2016

"ARANGE TO BE ARRESTED IN HOURS" SAME DAY INTERNET WAS CUT. HE HAS NOT BEEN SEEN SINCE.

>attention whore
>hasn't commented once on the Trump win
>what do you expect

a simple hash to sign off on new information would be a nice start.
go fuck yourself CTR cunt

>99034237
>
youtube.com/watch?v=0T_h7pSVIFo

ooops sorry did i just bump this thread *wink*?

THINGS TO DO:
-Info graphs.
-List of all known facts with links.
-Memes pushed into normie world.
-Video on Jewtube , Can I get a skilled bro to do this for us. It need to cover all the facts we already know, some dramatic quotes form Julian and some dramatic music. Post it to jewtube and everyone need to save it for when ((((They)))) take it down.
-Get hashtags trending. (Ideas for hashtages?)
-Repost this thread DAILY. I will be doing my part but feel free to repost with updated info.

Imma make this a sticker and put it on my ski helmet

he's fine he just got interviewed like two days ago but they might have arrested him

hey why don't you take your shitpost to

Press F to pay respect.

bump

We know your a shill. You know your a shill. You know we know your a shill. We know you know we know....

bump

Firing up my twitter account and memeing away.
Have a bump