Is anyone else noticing gangstalking, or (((Coincidental))) string of bad luck in their lives recently?

is anyone else noticing gangstalking, or (((Coincidental))) string of bad luck in their lives recently?

Like, the establishment is aware of our power, and has decided to find us and wreck our lives/jobs/kill us?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung
youtu.be/5MVyQNNFobA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you're a fucking closet hillary supporter aren't you

>you're a fucking closet hillary supporter aren't you

No, I support trump all the way.

no i havent but they have told about this at one point
some leaked chats
yeah the citation of the article
was it the DNC?
or crash override network?
or CTR?
CTR i believe

please take your meds

>Tripcode
naw you're fucking lying to yourself m8, meme magic is punishing you for it.

anyway they cited a law article that points at criminal actions
saying they were going all in because trump was winning
and doing that shady stuff suddenly

that's what shills say

Started yesterday, but yeah things are going downhill quickly.

Shove it, CTR.

I see your new strategy from soros is hunting us down one by one and killing us.

>Started yesterday, but yeah things are going downhill quickly.

Yeah, I feel it too.

lah mao at all these obvious concern-trolling "I'm scared guys stop investigating things please!" threads all of a sudden.

You guys are getting scared eh?

Were you close to losing your virginity too?

>Were you close to losing your virginity too?

What happened to you?

Were you close and you got cockblocked by coincidences?

gangstalking was exposed as a bunch of paranoid schizophrenics being trolled by people making money out of them on gangstalking websites. In other words, victims are counselled by the people who set up the websites to sell victims loads of shit they dont need and guess what? the counsellors ensure the victims remain victims

gang stalking debunked

>a bunch of paranoid schizophrenics

That's what the stasi said about all of the people who blew the whistle on zersetzung.

Calling them "Crazy" is dismissive as hell, and also shill tactic number one.

I see that you ARE doing this to us, and also following our online posts to shill against anything we say.

So, it's nice to know i'm right.

I'm literally shaking

hell no, the idea that the "da j00s" board on Sup Forums actually had a say in the US Election has had me completely convinced this reality is completely fucking bonkers and i've been living every day as if it were my last. not recklessly or anything, just really appreciating what i have and seeing ways to improve it

They're coming to get you, Barbara

look up confirmation bias
but maybe there are shitty people in your local area
and stalking/harassing is being done more yes
either one of these or a mix of all of them
i have stalkers of my own
they are like hyenas
but there are shitty people being shitty to anyone they see, too, user

the asteroid should hit us soon
to wipe out the zombies
we just have to get to the space station b4
oh no we can't get there
we gonna die

I've def. noticed paid soros agitators out at the bars, and agents in the corner on standby ready to document if theres any conflict.

careful out there, boys.

We know where you live.
We'll be coming for you again tomorrow.
Watch for the blue car. ;)

>gangstalking

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

bunch of fucking schizo fucking spastics, take your shit back to your creepy fucking forums

And what happens if they get us all and we can't help trump anymore?

$0.02 has been deposited into your account.

>is anyone else noticing gangstalking, or (((Coincidental))) string of bad luck in their lives recently?
i got food poisoning this weekend

that's what you get for voting Trump

lobsters, huh?

PROVOCATEURS SAN SALAIRES

I think this situation you describe is usually called schizophrenia

That's some fucking narcissism you've got there.
Do you feel more secure when you're jumping at shadows or something?

You cannot kill that which has no life.

>I think this situation you describe is usually called schizophrenia

Thanks for posting literally the first post in the shill playbook when dealing with a person trying to expose gangstalking.

I had no idea you could be so transparent...

Let's all play a game where we add up all of the times shills say "Schizophrenic" in this thread.

Because as we ALL know, no one would EVER try to ruin our lives and make it look like an accident for political gain.

Right?

That's just not how things are done.

I'm on your side for the most part, however its easy to see how many of the ideas here like the elite pedo ring are divorced from reason. There is a schizo contingent here, if you're buying into that stuff and think you're being gangstalked, be careful. You have to come out of the water once ina while, the movement needs you not to become completely crazy. Only slightly crazy enough to see through bullshit.

>Entire political process being defeated by "Low-born farmers printing pamphlets," humiliated King George admits

No you schizo.

"Gangstalking" is a schizophrenic term.

From one Trump supporter to another, get help.

Don't try to hide it

The light in my upstairs bathroom AND first floor hallway both went out on the same day and I don't have any new lightbulbs to replace them.

Nope I am blessed and have been for a long time. Thank you lord. Quit worshiping kek and turn to a real god and your life might improve.

gangstalking = psychosis.

Not trying to troll you. It'll only get worse from here.

Funnily enough that actually confirms it not debunks it dipshit. The gang stalking was for the purpose of scaming money from them.

>"Gangstalking" is a schizophrenic term.

wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung

>Zersetzung is a psychological technique originally devised and used by the East German secret police,

>The practice of repression in Zersetzung comprised extensive and secret methods of control and psychological manipulation, including personal relationships of the target, for which the Stasi relied on its network of informal collaborators,

>…the Stasi often used a method which was really diabolic. It was called Zersetzung, and it's described in another guideline. The word is difficult to translate because it means originally "biodegradation." But actually, it's a quite accurate description. The goal was to destroy secretly the self-confidence of people, for example by damaging their reputation, by organizing failures in their work, and by destroying their personal relationships. Considering this, East Germany was a very modern dictatorship. The Stasi didn't try to arrest every dissident. It preferred to paralyze them, and it could do so because it had access to so much personal information and to so many institutions.

I live where all the natives have been protesting the Dakota access pipeline, I like to watch them and make direct eye contact when they pass, I don't break eye contact or turn away.

I'm sure some of them think I'm a spook because I dress in business professional for my job and look very plain, pale, and an average build.

I do it because Im not some cuck who let's brown shits walk all over him. If I see a nigger or native I give em the stare down.

Are Sup Forums images loading slower for anyone lately?

>Quit worshiping kek and turn to a real god and your life might improve.

Christians only help other christians and muslims, right?

Lel it's gonna get a lot worse. You've become the flip side joke of sjws...and just as hideous as them

'Gangstalking' is like a meme that spreads from one schizophrenic to another. Strangest thing.

Inb4 you get scalped

Bigger question is, why do you fear them?

Who cares?

Did the FBI need any more of our help?

Because it may not be available for long.

You create your reality based on your perception. Maybe praise kek a bit, and most importantly, stay fearless and happy. Your life should improve

Conceal carry my man

No, this has been my most successful month of my career so far

>schizophrenic

+1

I take it you haven't seen Bone Tomahawk

>Bigger question is, why do you fear them?

It's not fear, it's pragmatism.

It's hard to stay employed when psyops are used against you, turning your coworkers against you, theft of your money, license plates, etc...

I'm worried that I won't be able to help anymore.

the opposite, in fact!
I've been:
>sleeping better
>eating nicer
>getting all green lights
>free gas
>pay raise
>won a small work lottery
>got a date
I'm getting greater as America does!

I had a really stellar week, actually.

We are anonymous, trust me. The design of this website makes it all but impossible to circumvent the anonymity, except by the government, which we now own.

>except by the government, which we now own.

Trump isn't in office yet....

So THEY have control of all of the spying shit, and it HAS been confirmed that hillary's campaign was using NSA access.

You are probably one of those people
youtu.be/5MVyQNNFobA

>was using NSA access.

...to spy on Sup Forums posters.

they are probably trying out new anti-cp software today

Honestly, I'm worried that they will try to "Neutralize" all trumps supporters on Sup Forums and then turn the website into a Soros propaganda mill, pretending to be us the whole time.

The political process was defeated by Sup Forums janitors?

I highly doubt they could pull off such a complicated endeavor. They didn't even have the foresight to see that Hillary would lose. Most of these government types are fucking retards

>string of bad luck in their lives recently?

If by recently you mean my entire life then yes.

>schiz

>they are probably trying out new anti-cp software today

Yeah, I'm sure that can't be subverted to weaponize them.

>the pay is shit
>hours are ass
>jesus lord just let me sink into routine without any incidents until I get a better job
>and of course there's this crazy bitch giving me shit goddamnit I need a raise

>I highly doubt they could pull off such a complicated endeavor.

Why?

Because these tactics have already been used sucessfully against entire nations?

Or because they are cost effective and clandestine, leaving little to no evidence?

sounds like the perfect cover for real gangstalking

>sounds like the perfect cover for real gangstalking

Gangstalking is designed to leave little evidence, and the common tactic was to call the victim crazy, and send them to state re-education camps.

It's all in the wiki article about zersetzung.

but no-one ever reads it.

>debunked
Ok snopes

Red shell, redpill. That's what I says.

I think paranoid schizos are low IQ because it's one thing to have fears you're being gang stalked and another to adamantly BELIEVE you are. Don't get me wrong I'm fucked in the head and the former happens to me a lot but I see all these schizos online and can't help but notice how fucking dumb they are because they fit the bill for the latter.

well i had the cops called on me then someone threaten to kill me

Rick Wilson was digging through my dumpster this morning, but I assumed that was just a career move.

>I think paranoid schizos are low IQ because it's one thing to have fears you're being gang stalked and another to adamantly BELIEVE you are

Because the stasi didn't actually gangstalk their own citizens, right?

>well i had the cops called on me then someone threaten to kill me

Yeah, I feel ya.

They are going all out, and they are attacking us individually.

They are here in this thread trying to controll the narrative and make people believe that they don't actually DO this kind of shit.

>(1)

Why is it always a leaf?

IS it canadian proxies or something?

Like im afraid of that shit.
Ive got muh guns and muh food.

If the worst actually happens im good.

Point fucking proven seeing as how that rebuttal has nothing to do with what I said.

This.

>the establishment is aware of our power, and has decided to find us and wreck our lives/jobs/kill us?

the most alarming part of this is that they could do anything they want to your money, like in kim dotcoms situation. getting far away from the establishment financially is a good idea. gold, silver, cryptocurrency, whatever. you need to be the only one with access to your money, and you should never have to ask for permission to move it.

Not all of us have the privlidge of having money.

Some of us have been attacked for a bit longer.

>Point fucking proven seeing as how that rebuttal has nothing to do with what I said.

You are claiming that gangstalking is "Fantasy"

When it's literally doccumented history.

Why would they?

The whole point of Sup Forums's power is you can't defeat us by taking out just one of us. If anything news of a death or harm would make the movement even more popular.

You literally cannot stop the will of kek.

>gangstalking

First schizophrenic experience?

>schizophrenic

+2

>The whole point of Sup Forums's power is you can't defeat us by taking out just one of us.

It seems like they are trying to take out ALL of us, actually.

>If anything news of a death or harm would make the movement even more popular.

And how exactly are you going to hear about the death of an user poster on Sup Forums?

The mainstream media?

Not that strange. That's just textbook schizophrenia. The paranoid delusions don't just come out of no where, if it wasn't this it would be based on a scary movie they saw or something.

>schizophrenia

+3

We're all part of a collective, we track your IP and post in whatever thread you try to expose us in to make you believe you're crazy by continuing to tell you you're schizophrenic. Go ahead screencap this, no one will believe you because i'm just trolling.

>We're all part of a collective, we track your IP and post in whatever thread you try to expose us in to make you believe you're crazy by continuing to tell you you're schizophrenic.

I already know all of that.

Is it the same thing if you read about something scary online and it becomes a recurring intrusive thought but at the same time you realize it's all not true? Because that happens to me a lot, but it's not limited to persecutory delusions and instead just unsettling existentialist shit which of course overlaps with schizo crap. Been diagnosed with OCD all my life btw but it's gotten worse progressively.

I have, but it's mostly been a result of bad decision making on my part. But yeah, I have had some tough breaks in the last week or so.

lol no. I'm fucking invisible. I don't even make my own posts. they're dictated.

That's probably just normal paranoia, schizophrenia includes episodes where you can have auditory hallucinations in the most extreme cases. It's a severe twisting of the mind.