Brit/pol/ - The Fucking Snoopers' Charter

With the snoopers' charter being passed, the only party to stand between total surveillance and us is the Liberal Democrat Party.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ8Td5fJpiA

We need Tim Farron as pepe. We need to invoke the kek to save the internet.

wired.co.uk/article/ip-bill-law-details-passed

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1922_Committee
theguardian.com/membership/audio/2016/sep/24/nick-clegg-talks-to-andrew-rawnsley-guardian-live-interview
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the cancel brexit party

Tim Farron looks like a pedo John Sim

>the cancel brexit party
I don't think you quite grasp how fucking important this is m8. This is bigger than the EU. The government has literally cucked every citizen of the UK simultaneously by passing this law.

I'm sorry but last time I voted lib-dem Clegz cucked the entire fucking country for the goddamn Tories
as long as UKIP has a decent shot at rooting out the filth, that's where my vote is going, m80

maybe I'll vote lib-dem if UKIP wins the next one but until then all our energy needs to go to the party with the biggest chance of fucking the Tories over

B-but UKIP are the Tories...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1922_Committee

Welcome to US style internet. With a warrant snooping is legal. Get TOR.

For the love of Sup Forums we need the snooper's charter to GTFO.

wtf red coat bros?

how do you let this shit get passed?

UKIP is just a step in an altogether much grander plan
UKIP proves once and for all that the throne is open to whomever fancies himself upon it
after we prove that it is literally anybodys game and then lib-dems might be able to actually score a win for once
until then though it's a two party system

UKIP are an unfortunately necessary evil

because we have virtually no say in our lawmaking process

m8...

don't they need a warrant?

look you can condescendingly post cunty links and graphics all day, if you're not willing to actually fucking talk, I'm not going to listen

grab some god damn muskets and remind them who signs their check.

are people okay with it in your experience?

>"letting" this shit get passed..
If you think your 'democracy' is broken Murican, you ain't seen nothing yet.
The current ruling party won 331 out of 650 seats to control parliament with only 36% of the vote..

Alright, I'll say it straight. UKIP are not going to form a coalition next general election. The Lib Dems probably are. This is because of FPTP. If you vote Lib Dem it will probably count more than if you vote UKIP, and they will put an end to all this fucking stupid surveillance crap.

not at all but we don't even have muskets anymore, we're literally powerless
it is a far cry from the way policies are made up your end
I mean, all these people crying for revolution and it's like, yeah, with what, fucking pitchforks?

it's bad

Extra powers to catch criminals and terrorists

>will be used to catch people who put their trashbin out a day early

What's the embargoed story then lads?

Anyone in the know?

Best guesses?

>with what, fucking pitchforks?

No- with computers you daft cunt.

Where you been?

>I'm sorry but last time I voted lib-dem
> I voted lib-dem

nice one for that
I don't think that a coalition government works based on how it went down with Clegz and Cam last time it happened, instead of standing up and making damn sure our interests were represented, Clegz sold us down the fucking river and bent over for the Tories on pretty much all counts, I just don't trust them

they're gonna have to do something big to regain that trust and this ginger cunt does not look like he has that in him
yeah my vote might count more for the lib-dems but chances are they're just gonna get shafted by the Tories for another humiliating four years and I'm not prepared to do that

have you heard of something called The Snoopers Charter by any chance?

it was 2010 and my parents told me who to vote for
it was a bad move on my part and one of many reasons why I don't respect them as people anymore

So, Farron as pepe then. Let's fight the charter with memes. It's the only way.

>fight the charter with borders so open we turn inside out

Bookmark this:
theguardian.com/membership/audio/2016/sep/24/nick-clegg-talks-to-andrew-rawnsley-guardian-live-interview
And listen to it sometime while you're feeling chilled.

>inb4Guardian
Reach out from the echo chamber

For me total surveillance of our citizens is more important than immigration. Guess we just prioritize different things, lad.

The way I see it is that the damage caused by immigration is almost bloody impossible to fix, but damage caused by surveillance is at least a bit easier to fix. You can't vote people out of the country but you can vote law out of effect.

If we have to get spied on for a bit to ensure that our borders remain shut, then so be it, we can get round to unfucking ourselves from surbeillance when we have immigration under control.

Like you say though, I guess we just prioritise things differently.

Also
>prioritize
What is this word?

I'll give it a go at some point, cheers
I'm gonna go do something else now but I'll bump you one more time anyway
which ever way you go on the political spectrum, this charter is nothing but bad news for pretty much all of us on Sup Forums

>prioritize
>z

Fuck off Yank

>Prioritize; to organize (things) so that the most important thing is done or dealt with first.

Ah, you mean prioritise. Sorry, I got a little confused because I thought we were in Britain.

You're showing your age millennial.

>being born in the 70s

Alright granddad

Let this thread die along with our digital privacy.
Goodnight cucks.