Where do you meet nice, conservative, pro-Trump girls?

Where do you meet nice, conservative, pro-Trump girls?

Apparently there are tons of girls who loved Trump. Where are they? I just want a cute Trump-loving gf.

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/98131/how-to-find-a-girl-for-a-relationship
makeamericadateagain.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Where do you meet nice, conservative, pro-Trump girls?
Where do you meet girls?

They are all married or in relationships and only voted trump because their man voted trump

You mean you have to MAKE a good gf out of the shitty raw materials of modern liberal trash?

Bump for interest. Call of the un cucks

On Sup Forums ofcourse

Just any woman

Check your local Turkish migrant centers.

CAN you see an ocean?
If yes, you're fucked. Move inland.
If no, you have a shot. talk to white girls.Avoid anime hair and granny glasses, look for generic hot chicks.
Church sponsored socials.

Sororities typically

it's like molding clay very fun, and very time consuming.

Christian singles through church

I forgot to mention church groups work too.Although they are a less sure-fire bet, especially if you're Catholic.

Yes. Women dont come redpilled out of the factory.

Not many girls are naturally trumpian. The truth is that the best way to make a girl favor trump is to become more like trump yourself.

>conservative
>pro-Trump

TRUMP IS A LIFE-LONG LIBERAL DEMOCRAT FRAUD SCAMMER DEGENERATE HYPOCRITE

sage

>there are tons of girls who loved Trump
don't fall for that meme dumbass

only lonely virgins white males like Trump

who knew there were so many

My girl was pretty much the standard liberal hipster when i met her. Now, eight years and two kids later i have transformed her to some kind of conservative Brünnhilde character from a Wagner opera. I'm very proud of my work, but i sometimes wonder if i took it to far...

That's kinda precisely it, but you can't make a statue out of dirt if you know what I'm saying.

The raw material has to be of a decent quality.

This. Find a qt and make her a trump girl.
Ffs your a man, you should act like one, and that includes being proactive when it comes to atarting relationships.

This. You must feed them little bits of red pill at a time.

It's frustrating as fuck though.

i met a girl at uni who's pro trump, rags on jews, hates liberals, REEEs at SJWs and loves guns

she's also part black and crazy, so my inner skinhead doesn't know what the fuck to do except to keep sticking my dick in her and call her a nigger whens he annoys me

i'm not joking about any of this

The people recommending church couldn't be more wrong. Churches, both Protestant and Catholic, are all about bending over for refugees and the like.

Where the corn grows my friend,

or where there is a southern accent.

Troll TN, TX, AL, also entire midwest minus MN and IL, even there hit the rural parts.

I work with a girl who is very vocally pro-Trump. She also happens to be the biggest slut there.

is she hot dude

i mean, if she's part nigress and is still redpilled, it might be a good sign

>9gag

opinion discarded

>whens he annoys me
not sure if Freudian slip or just retarded Aussie

my gf voted Trump
first time she ever did
fucked her out of pure bliss once Trump flipped Penn

>No tattoos
>No anime hair
>Keeps fit/Makes an effort to be attractive
>Owns heels/dresses/clothes that are attractive to the opposite sex

That's your starting point. It's not a guarantee, but it's a starting point.

Next steps:

>Does she have actual girl friends that she likes hanging out with or does she, "get along with guys better."
>Does she allow you to go out with your boys without freaking the fuck out?
>How important is work to her?
>How well does she keep her apartment?
>Does she get weird about the outdoors or does she have any experience at all with the outdoors?

Now for the final steps:

>Does she encourage you to be a better person?
>How does she feel about having children?
>How's her relationship with her parents (particularly her Dad)?
>How does she feel about religion/spirituality?

I can go into more detail if you like, but if she meets all those criteria, you've likely got yourself a winner. Again, nothing guaranteed, but I'm willing to bet she's going to be a keeper.

she's alright

thought about emus for a moment and flinched when i was typing

marry her

Where can I find a cute alt-right bf who will suck my dick?
No homo.

I met mine through mutual friends who go to metal/hardcore shows and all support trump because they're sick of """people""" who unironically identify as "millenials" and their bullshit

>tfw she's [spoiler]almost[/spoiler]18
>tfw friends are all 16-20
>tfw 23 years old
>tfw everyone my age is already an apathetic faggot who watches greys anatomy and drinks grocery store wine or a leftist faggot who doesn't believe in deodorant or civil liberties

In the countryside, they have more morals there so you'll have to try a lot harder to court them

>sweden

>Where do you meet pro-Trump girls?
Wal-mart you pathetic faggot

>16 year old friend

how the fuck do you manage that

i tried to chat with some 17 year olds at a festival a while back and holy FUCK i can't stand them, got out of there real quick

>Where do you meet nice, conservative, pro-Trump girls?

The further away from big cities you get the higher the concentration of girls fitting that description, even cucked countries like Sweden still have conservative girls in the countryside

You don't get to be gay now Fredrik. But you can suck all the dicks you want when we've taken our country back.

A

The best way to find a girl that you want is to be the guy she would want. Do the stuff you guys would do together now. Go to the places you guys would go together. Want a girl that likes hiking and mountain climbing? You have to hiking and mountain climbing. Want a girl that likes -insert thing-, do -thing-. Try your local republican club. Or church. Or the local hospital volunteer organization.

t. Cute Trump/Conservative Girl that is recently married

>trying to have a meaningful conversation with drugged-up festival sluts

What exactly were you expecting to happen? Intelligent women rarely go to music festivals regardless of whether they're 13 or 30.

Well you got my name right so this must be a sign

Sure you did brah

once again, women don't have independent personalities or opinions. they mold themselves to strong men in their lives.

if you are a strong man and you like trump, your girlfriend will like trump.

I made my bernie shilling gf into full blown undercover MAGA. She still thinks Welfare is a good idea despite having shown her several facts, graphs, charts, blacks' testimony, videos, etc.

Saved

mostly just talk music or cars or whatever else we have interests in, yeah some of the younger crew are intolerable cunts but i don't talk to them about their relationships or whatever they cry about on normiebook

At church.

>he didn't fuck his gf/hand out of joy when Trump won

Seriously? That's great. Start working out a prepare for the civil war. Then you get to suck dicks again. I'm proud of you Fredrik.

You could start by going to a red county

This. It's literally where they go every Sunday. And then ask them to have munch with you after. Easy peasy

LUNCH not munch

I went out got drunk and got a bj from a girl in a pub carpark actually

>trying to persuade women with logic

Full retard, women's brains are controlled almost completely by their feels, the only way to really influence and persuade them is to manipulate their feels and appeal to their emotions

The more obscure the state, the better quality the women. One of the best girls I ever dated was from Idaho, while one of the worst was from Washington DC

Live in New England, I gave up looking for a non bat shit crazy SJW GF, been about 7 years single now.

Mixed feelings being alone, but watching my friends with their GFs is a constant reminder why I stay single here.

That's basically it.

The biggest SJW I dated hated her mother, did not respect her father (beta male), and hung around even more SJW'y friends. She used to vote conservative but I think her friends got to her. Damn shame really.

Her friend group will be the biggest indicator of who she is.

>sluts

they were lads, i wanted someone to chat to but they kept asking me for drugs and telling me about how many times they've dabbed today

>tfw virtually every girl I know is a libtard
J-just B.E. yourself

I found one but she was dumb as a brick the other was taken and I'm a manlet

w-where in New England user?

I think we need a Trump-voter dating website

Cuz I've been thinking lately "where do I find a Trump-voter in New England who isn't already in a relationship"

Help an ancient alien agnostic out bruh, what is the most red pilled form of Christianity in the U.S.?

>dating website
So you want a site with 15k men, 300 women and 1k "women"?

You realize most girls aren't that concerned with politics? As in, their political opinions are largely influenced by those around them. This means that it's very easy to turn a girl into a Trump supporter. No, 90% of girls aren't going to go full libtard and spaz out if you say you support Trump. At first they'll be a little surprised, but as long as you don't go full Sup Forums mode "gas the kikes race war now" and take the time to explain why you support Trump, they'll understand you.

Contrary to what the media shoves into your head. Most women are not leaders. Most women are not alpha or whatever. Most of them are just ordinary girls who'll follow what you say.

I'm one of the few vocal Trump supporters on my campus, and I don't get shit for voicing my opinion from libs.

Regular people aren't as concerned about others supporting Trump as the internet would like you to believe. Trust me, employers don't care, coworkers don't care, no one cares.

Be eloquent about why you support Trump and conservative values, if they flip out, that's not your problem.

Someone on here was trying to get Make America Dae Again off the ground but I don't think it went anywhere... Trumpsingles is a thing but I haven't checked it out because I have gf and am not a NEET manlet

Baptist. Literally girls are taught to OBEY their husbands.

Good point. The only time I went to a dating website I made a fake profile pretending to be a black Brazillian dude with dreadlocks just to see who'd bite.

And the only people I know who use dating websites are trashy AF.

You will never meet anyone. Not today, not tomorrow. Never. Free hugs are not for you. Even if there is just one last girl remains on this fucking planet she'd prefer to die than fuck with you.
Die, bitch.

There was a thread here a few months ago about someone setting up a dating site for alt-right / trump supporters. did anything come of that?

Read this: returnofkings.com/98131/how-to-find-a-girl-for-a-relationship

makeamericadateagain.com/

Looks like it stalled out.

You have Christmas flag, you're supposed to be merry and shit

Thanks bro

Connecticut, the biggest cuck state of them all. There's 4-5 towns here where black people commit 93% of the crimes.

We are probably the biggest Liberal stronghold, following maybe California.

After the election, 7 of my friends were like, i have never met a trump supporter how did he win. Fuck echo chamber, people from here live in their own world.

GA fag with NC family here i can confirm

Holy shit I'm in Connecticut too.

d-do you want to get married?

I dunno user, I'd always assumed American Baptists and Evangelicals would be based but in my experience a lot of the churches have been taken over by cuckservatives and SJW that unashamedly cherry pick the easy parts of the bible to obey and ignore the rest

God damn, Santaclausland or whatever that fucking flag is, calm down. You're gonna get blisters around that anus.

Find a QT Eastern European. Serbians and Czechs especially

Jesus, a pro trump girl in Australia? My lord which uni do you go to?

Hmm, not in my experience. I think some baptist girls go through a "im the boss of me" in college but no one would support that opinion for her in marriage. Literally the pastor says "wives obey your husbands" and "submit to your husband" But I am more Southern baptist where I am.

At some point in life. Hopefully before 35, and to some one loyal or at least makes a half assed attempt at being loyal, but I rather leave this state then bring my self to ruin over it.

ayo litchfield county represent, one of the few red spots

I met my girl through friends and I was just lucky to have found her. She may not be a full blown conservative woman but it beats her being a libtard 1000%. She hates tumblr, sjws, lgbt faggots (she is bi herself), hillary, feminism and was glad trump won.

Even though we may occasionally disagree on things, it's great to be with someone who's open to discuss opposing views without them turning into a shitting seagull on the chess board. It's great.

>You mean you have to kill animals to eat meat?
>You mean you have to kill trees to build a house?

You sound like a whiny liberal millennial.

You don't meet them, you turn them pro-trump.

I can feel you bro

Get lucky I guess. I was lucky enough.

Just be Chad and you can shape a woman to be basically whatever you want as she'll have such respect for you and your opinions.

Alternatively just avoid the Tumblr warning glasses, dyed hair and arts/sociology students and if they start with any SJW BS just make it very clear "I don't care, lets talk about something important" to stop virtue signalling, that's all it really is

You don't. Majority of women our age are emotionally driven lefties, and the ones that aren't exist only in our head.

>Not Trumping and Dumping females in 2016

Sororities or (at least where I live) chicks in engineering professions/studying engineering.

>wanting to date sorostitutes

wew lad might as well wear a shirt that says "CHEAT ON ME"

See the red areas?
Go to there
You're welcom

t. americuck

church

/thread

Red areas are retarded. You are no more than a fucking bunch of redneck circlejerking and diving in your own bullshit. You stopped in time with your """"""""""redpilled"""""""""" shit.
The world is going further with or without you anyway.

noice