youtube.com/watch?v=PJTLOX5f354
youtube.com/watch?v=E1Oy0oK38gc
youtube.com/watch?v=xxt_UlR6FqE
youtube.com/watch?v=Qe0mScPREns
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CRuYvTlgLBU
youtube.com/watch?v=F5__DLJfGqM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Adam West.

Bale was a good Buce, but a terrible Batman. Affleck was an okay Bruce and an okay Batman.

Neither are as close to comics Bruce as they should be.

They were both written by the same dude.
People need to stop putting characterization solely on actors.

Bale was shitty batman in an averahe movie.
Afleck was great batman + irons a great alfred in a shitty movie.

Bale's movies spare Rises are better than Affleck's run.

youtube.com/watch?v=TOt-iQRpI-Q

youtube.com/watch?v=D6qwcjxDosc

youtube.com/watch?v=RT4SZMw9gxs

I don't know why people keep repeating this meme. Batman and Bruce Wayne are the same person, it's just that when he's going by the name Bruce Wayne he sometimes makes himself look like a spoiled rich idiot and when he's fighting crime as Batman he tries to make himself look more frightening, and also Bale was better than Affleck across the board. Though it didn't help that Affleck's movies were garbage. I'm sure Bale would look like a worse Batman if he had to be in those movies.

Bale, just look at Affleck in JL. Three good movies compared to shit tier Snydershit?

At least Bale didn't have to grope someone to get the role. Just went full on Gordon Ramsey

>3d Batman

Eww.

>Face tanking gunshots
>Murdering security goons
>Cross fit
>Quipping
>Watching modern mandingo fights and giving hints
>Great Batman

>3
>good
>movies

I don't think we've had a truly good live action Batman yet.

I hope people will soon realize superheroes plain don't work in live action.

t. hothead

youtube.com/watch?v=PJTLOX5f354

There's something to that, but still millions to be made.
I still think Bale was the perfect Batman, the rest seem confused or silly.

Every live-action movie about batman is a complete garbage.

this

Batfags are truly unpleasable

Yes they are ALL universally praised and sucessful movies,audience, critics, every single poll, countless awards

LITERALLY ONLY ONE KIND OF PERSON claim that Rises was bad, Sup Forums shiposters, the people who never watch movies

I liked Batfleck but not much of his dialogue.

The one that didn't have shitty CGI stunts

I think Batfleck was sorely underused. I liked his costume/cave and I really liked the idea of an established Batman who had already been around for years. One less origin story and several key supporting characters and villains could be in the story when they would be years away if he had been a fresh Batman.

Batffleck in BVS had potential but was underused in a shit movie.
Batffleck in Justice League was garbage in a garbage movie.

Bale since he actually was in good movies. Affleck has a cooler costume and he doesn't do that Clint Eastwood with laryngitis thing with his voice but it's all for naught when every movie he's been in is painful to watch.

Also, arguing which is more comic accurate is kinda moot since comic Batman is so nebulous. The only thing consistent with him throughout the comics is that he fights crime in a silly outfit.

>several key supporting characters and villains could be in the story when they would be years away if he had been a fresh Batman.

This is something I hope they keep as they move forward in the post JL restructure. Having Bruce already having an established villains gallery could be interesting. Especially for characters that could get their own spinoffs. (Like a Catwoman, Ivy, Harley Sirens movie)

what did (YOU) mean by this?

>I don't know why people keep repeating this meme
It's not a meme, retard.
>Batman and Bruce Wayne are the same person
Except they've always been written as two different character archetypes in the movies. You'd realize this if you could recognize human mannerisms. Just how autistic are you?

I also like the idea that Bruce (a pure human) has already been active for years, with the coming of Superman opening the floodgates for meta heroes/villains.

It would have been an awesome way to transition Batman into solo movies dealing with the more supernatural and superpowerd in Gotham.

It's definitely a meme, you didn't come up with it, you and fifty others just keep repeating it because you think it sounds clever.
>two different character archetypes
It's the same guy. He acts a little less competent and a little more shallow around others when he's in public and tries to come across as frightening when he's fighting crime. That doesn't make him two different people. It makes him one guy who changes how he comes across to better suit different contexts, like basically every other guile hero in the history of fiction.

Baleman was silly as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=E1Oy0oK38gc

youtube.com/watch?v=xxt_UlR6FqE

youtube.com/watch?v=Qe0mScPREns

west

I hate this all or nothing thing where it's either an origin story or Dark Knight "retire already old man" Batman.
Can't we just have him active for like, 2-3 years and comfortable with what he's doing? Batman in his prime?

I'm not somewhere I can watch those, so I have no idea what point you're trying to make, but Baleman is the most parodied Batman after West, he's super (unintentionally) silly.

>murderman was a great batman

wdhmbt

the batman begins voice wasn't amazing, but it is so much better than what he did in the rest of the movies

Could you explain how Bale was a bad Batman? I thought his combat skills and look were amazing.

Not him, but I disagree. His fighting doesn't really seem fluid or resembles training, just street brawling. His costumes aren't great either, with armor abs, logos that get lost in the design, and a cowl that looks like a bobble head for the sake of functional neck turning. Ben's first Batman suit looked great, perhaps needing a better logo, and his combat was fun too

I thought Keaton was a good Batman. Keaton Bats was literally insane. You know, like a kid who watched his parents get shot.

Bale.

Hmm. I have a really hard time taking Affleck seriously as Batman because it's so freaking heavily CGI.

I don't know enough about combat to recognize the differences between Bale's fighting and real fighting. But compared to all of the previous Batmen, his stuff looked terrifyingly effective, instead of silly or incredibly incompetent (which is why I hate hate hate Keaton's Batman.)

The only good thing from TDKR was Baneposting.

Not the only thing

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CRuYvTlgLBU

Bale's method of fighting is basically "Imma hit him in the face really hard", which was basically his plan for defeating Bane in the second round. I give some props to Ben's Batman for having both variety, and tactical thinking. I might hate BvS, but I'll give credit towards the warehouse fight
>Surprise attack from the lower floor
>Disables majority of firearms with magnetic grenades
>Grapple gun mixed with batarangs
While Bale's uses sleep darts.....and then immediately forgets that he has them

Who should take up the cowl now?

Timberlake

Elbow this and elbow that; street brawl that doesn't resemble the ninja training we saw.

youtube.com/watch?v=F5__DLJfGqM

Bale. I did like Affleck's aggression, though.

Semi-related: I like the Bat symbol from BvS.

I think Affleck was a good depiction of the Miller Batman, but then Justice League happened and they changed his character. Bale will be remembered as the Batman of the early 21st century.

Batffleck got kneecapped by the writer who made him into a caricature or batman.
Baleman was a decent Wayne but I personally couldn't see him as batman. They felt like they where two different people but not in the way that Wayne and Bats are supposed to be.

I had my doubts with Ben but how his Batman looks/moves was fucking great.
He really looks like a scary motherfucker that beats the shit out of crooks.

I don't like batffleck, I prefer Bale.

>Bale's movies spare Rises are better than Affleck's run
Even Rises is worlds better than BvS.

this

Killing aside, Batfleck.

>more imposing
>better fighter
>inventor
>coolest gear
>coolest batsuit (my favorite in Arkham Knight, i want to pretend that it's the actual canon final suit for the Arkhamverse bats)

I fucking love that batsuit and i hate that they drop it for JL.

>Affleck was an okay Bruce and an okay Batman
Affleck is terrible at both. The Joker was pure rape.

Clearly he needed more Damaged tattoos.