Why are so many nu-males balding?

Why are so many nu-males balding?

Are they? what metrics are you using beyond just a gut instinct? For that matter how are you actually defining nu-male? How much of the current population can be group into this demographic? How much of that population can actually be shown to be balding?

Do you have any actual answers that aren't just pulled out your ass?

If you want an answer, set up a study. If you wanna jerk off to yourself keep posting on Sup Forums.

They are nu-males BECAUSE they're balding.
Both nu-males and chads can have glasses and a beard, the only difference is that chad is tall handsome and confident

Androgen blockers, discovered in the 60's and added to our water supply, makes you skinny and unable to put on weight while also increasing testosterone production.

So massive amounts of testosterone coupled with androgen blockage equals muscle wasting and balding.

It's only added to the water supply in white communities I suspect.

This, I don't think OP realizes how much effort Chads put into their appearance, its just that they have the good genes for it too, while nu-males dont and thus stand out

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

So what your saying is we need more water filters?

Probably also this

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

That's not "balding", that's a naturally recessed hairline. I was born with that hairline and it hasn't moved an inch yet.

They are balding due to lack of testosterone production most likely due to high amount of estrogen based birth control in publicly available city water. Do a comparison of birth control use and nu male occurances and I'm sure you will find somthing to back this came up.

Alright, let's look at some other Anglos with "balding" hairlines. Here's Thomas Hardy, age 19. I guess they were putting "Androgen blockers" in the water in the 1800s, right?

Robert Burns, age 27

William Wordsworth, age 28.

(Old enough that he might have been balding, sure, it's possible)

Some say the hair that abandons a nu-male finds it's way to Trump..

This. I have the same and it hasn't moved in 30 years. Getting a little thin in the back though, but it happens.

Found the chrome dome.

Lord Byron, age 26

Low T. Makes them pussies AND thins their hair.

>genetic
>statistic

bad nutrition from a diet consisting of junk food and candy.

idk about low t. I started losing hair on my head in my early 30's and I know have hair sprouting up everywhere. Estrogen doesn't turn you into an ape.

Saturn Death Cult
Fluoride to name one of there methods of which there are many

you are like a baby compared to me

Stress. Supposedly our stress levels are higher than they were 30 years ago. You tell me how that is.

Stress. Living in denial every single day of your life does that.

well, working out a lot causes you to go bald faster if you were already going to go bald due to genetics

t. scientist

wtf i love trump now

for the same reason feminists have fish mouth