Did your life changed since the election of Trump?

Did your life changed since the election of Trump?

Still a cripple hermit but now im a smug cripple hermit

I won about £50,000 betting on Trump

Fucking chad faggots. Did anyone hear for a fucking leg day?

Whenever I get sad, I think about how Donald John Trump is our president elect and I am happy again.

proof?

You can't even see their goddamn thighs you jealous Croat

my disability acceptance letter came in.
time to live the dream

Was that picture taken at a recent Sup Forums meetup?

YES! I WASN'T VAPORIZED IN A NUCLEAR BLAST!
HILLARY WOULD HAVE KILLED US ALL. EXCEPT HER BUDDIES OF COURSE..........WHO WOULD BE TUCKED AWAY IN THEIR HOLES LIKE THE RATS THEY ARE!!!

I honestly feel a sense of hope for our country's future that I've never felt before. The fight isn't over, but now we know that its one we can win

Anyone who wears long leggings hides his scrawny thighs. Gyms all over the world are filled with these people.

Congratulations! Good for you mate. How much did you bet to win that much?

My family has disowned me

World War 3 canceled.

a deep depression took me, but i live in one of the 'sanctuary cities' that are apparently preparing to defy president trump, and i felt the hatred from all the feminists and baby boomer liberals and my roommates because i'm a young white male (they are white males too but they are gay and fell for the college meme)

this country is probably done for, we have to have a civil war because these shit hole cities need to be cleared out because they are just cesspools of crime, ignorance, and evil, what can one man do ?

we need pre-implantation genetic diagnosis to create more white people and remove mental illnesses like Liberalism

I've felt happier and less suicidal

How do I get a chest like that, holy shit.

Yes. I do believe in a future of europe again.
I don't know if it was all the shitposting on Sup Forums and the memeing but I genuinely believe it will turn out good after all.
If we meme enough everything will become orderly again.

about £6000

he's gonna win again get saving and bet what you can afford

c-c-congrats, how much have you put in?

what site would you recommend for political betting?

>did your life changed
FFS Ivan

I wake up every morning not wanting to kill myself since he got elected.

I feel myself getting better every day.

Do some bench, dont bulk too hard

You can see their calves and they're all large, just stop being so jealous and go to a gym.

Have good genetics and don't eat

>it's a reasonable post gets replied to by a fucking nutjob episode

Low weight, like 75% of you BW, tons of reps

Paddle a surfboard since you were 13yrs old.

stephen colbert mentioned macedonian teens as the influencers of elections, since most americans get news from facebook.

are the balkans powerfuru now?

Fuck off, you literal DYEL.
Stay jelly, instead of improving yourself.

about £6000

betfair, bet what you can afford to lose

i leveled up

>Did anyone hear for a fucking leg day?
If you want to know someone's leg size, look at their calves. But yes, I agree, even people here in the hot summer wear fucking long pants and a hoodie at times. Fucking Kai Greene wannabe's piss me off.

>about £6000

WEW

are you an experienced better? I used to play some poker for a few years but 0 into betting, I missed out for not betting on trump, odds were great

It's a wetsuit, goober.

Bench

>be weak fuccboi living infront of computer
>Trump announces run for president
>spontaneously start gaining muscle mass
>extreme endorphin high when he wins
Fuck

just lost my job of 10 years today. thanks trump

Also don't do SS

>hour after donald is confirmed president
>go to wendys
>niggers usually take 10 hours on an order
>nigger gives me a free soda for the wait

I would've been weary if i had not watched him pour the soda

Bretty noice/10

I was going to bet $2000 for a $6400 return, only put $400, got $1900 back though. I'm happy. I didn't bet $2000 because I thought the Democrats would've stolen the election.

>I doubted the God Emperor
Forgive me ;_;

Tesko. On samo ponavlja isti argument koji je john oliver rekao o tome kako je facebook doprineo gubitku hilari. Liberalne medije samo traze na koga da svale krivicu. Hilari je imala 6m manje glasova od obame.

I'm serious. We can remove mental illnesses and physical weaknesses then all white people will looks like OPs pic.

And the half breeds like Obama will never be born because they will be a lot whiter and identify as white.

Whats with the 1000's of bombs in Montana, North Dakota and Colorado all bunched together. Is that where the USA's ballistic missiles are?

>>/fit/

I bet on Obama in 2008 and 2012.

Just listen to everything Ann Coulter says, she can predict the future

No. Stop asking questions.

Yeah I'm actually interested in politics

She seems like a nutcase tho. But had some savage tweets.

just landed a sales job. going through training right now. trump winning means mexicans leaving. and mexicans leaving means vacant houses. and new home owners will need my services. even my boss who is anti-trump says we will bank hard soon

I recognize you. You're the wheelchair guy from Spain.

anyone who read pol knew how silly was to give trump 1:8, joke on the bookies

My liberal ex girlfriend went full fucking rage mode at me telling me to never contact her again, calling me a racist, sexist, misogynist, etc.

I still am mad in love with her, but she's a crazy bitch so she did me a favor by blocking my number.

I work abroad.

While there are tons of liberal tears everywhere.

And I pretend to be a non-voter / Bernie supporter.

I notice at all check points and when dealing with any authority types, there is a renewed sense of respect for my US pasport.

3 years ago you'd be called a nutcase if you said Trump was going to be president.

lol try 8 you fag

My anxiety support group now think I'm some kind of political genius after they all thought trump would lose lose spectacularly and I told them everything that would happen to 95% accuracy

>that first sip of the day

Probably based on wind movement to ensure maximum fallout. Who knows

Yeah. Bill Maher laughed at her when she said trump will be president.

How many is "a ton"? is there a program you would recommend?

I'm 65kg and last time I tried to bulk I actually lost 1.5kg. I'm 179cm

Thanks m8, good to know, but I want to be strong more than attractive. Is there a rule of thumb for achieving definition while also maxing out?

>mfw just binge ate 15kg of peanut butter

Greyskull is bretty gud. Look it up.

You could probably do 30 or 40 reps for first two sets then burn out on the last set

they all need to pull up their fucking pants

It's barely been a week you dumb nigger

SPILL THE COMMIE TRAITORS BLOOD SPILL THE COMMIE TRAITORS BLOOD SPILL THE COMMIE TRAITORS BLOOD SPILL THE COMMIE TRAITORS BLOOD SPILL THE COMMIE TRAITORS BLOOD SPILL THE COMMIE TRAITORS BLOOD SPILL THE COMMIE TRAITORS BLOOD

would never want bf% that low. Bearmode for strength or nothing. Lifting for girls is the ultimate form of weakness.

That just means that your family is shit user
Very petty of them

I realised this was the best year of my life

I have to justify not hating him like literally Hitler twice as often now.

I agree with you user but wouldn't it be nice to have both?

What're you squatting these days?

Yes, I've been harassed by white males for being Muslim

Fag detected

tell that to this guy

>tfw you live in central Florida
Can't wait to die from the five nukes hitting Orlando.

>clinical depression
>hazy alcohol related memories
>indians lose the series
>trump is elected
>the world got btfo
>mfw

I doubt these guys are str8

I have started nofap. Inspiration for all of us.

Stopped drinking

But user, he is indeed Hitler. You cannot justify not hating Hitler. End of story.

Notice any mental differences?

Alcoholic? I never was but I have cut my drinking to every other Friday and realized I leaned on alcohol for fun way too much

They all have huge calves you dipshit. Dude on the right doesn't count because cankles.

same boat... put in about $1200 got back about $7000

yes

been the best week of my life between trump actually winning and having to see all libs be absolutely devastated.

Found you

won 1k on bets. My ex who broke my heart after dating for over 2.5 years got diabetes. Wont have to pay Obamacare penalty next year for no insurance. Things are starting to look up after living through hell.

They all have the exact same physiques.

GAY. They probably jerk each other off inbetween sets.

me on the left

i dont think ill ever get laid again being a trump supporter unless i move to kentucky.

>i really dont care

>not cumming between sets for added test
just gtfo dyel

I got a qt redpilled gf