IM BEING INTERVIEWED

Faghattanfag here in NY
Protests still going on, they covered the walls of Union Square subway station with Anti-Trump sticky notes. BBC is interviewing and they want me cause I got the MAGA hat

What do I say?

Bring up things they cannot avoid or deflect, such as the video of the gentleman being dragged from his car and beaten for his beliefs. Attack their hypocrisy.

Bring up project veritas and how the BBC would brand it as 'fake news' - despite there being video evidence. Namedrop Soros.

A newspaper guy asked me some questions. I mentioned PizzaGate to him but he dismissed me as being a radical

>UPDATE: The main question I'm hearing is "Why do you think Trump should be president?"

Well that wasn't very clever was it...
At Least you tried.
If you get a chance, at least ask a journo why they supported Wikileaks throughiutbut the snowden episode but dropped it instantly when narrative didn't fit their agenda any more. Also secretly film it.

tear down the sticky notes.

I'll be kill
more newspeak peeps are showing up, mostly locals ones as i can tell

"Because he was elected by the people of our great country"

FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY

liberals would of course be the kind of people that leave passive aggressive sticky notes

*elected by electors
the people elected clinton

"fuck you is my name"

wish /pol was here
Get a load of this

They knew the rules of the game before they started playing.

"Am I being detained?"

something very retarded and racist with a subtle meme thrown in

not yet

kek

Any other good ones?

Scribble out "not"... subvert that shit

Respond that's a question you idiots should have asked BEFORE the election it's too late now if your not happy deal with it.

Drop "path of light" and "kek" subtley.

"We stopped World War 3 using memes. Next we are going after the elite that participate in an international child-trafficking and sex ring. We don't forgive. We don't forget. We're coming for you. Also, fuck the media, you scabby cucks."

>drop mic

Well
Here's someone's phone number
Go

Why "should" he be president? He already won. Retarded question, next.

Text them with a fake invoice from BAE to the US Navy totalling $600m for the laser weapon system.

thiskillstheman.kkkgp

Where was the protests when Obama was deporting people?
Why are the studies showing muslims from third world studies want homosexuality to be illegal ignored?
Why can islam be sexist towards women?

That isn't in the union square subway station.

KEK PRIDE WORLDWIDE

feels good to live in an area of NYC that voted for Trump

how did the interview go kouhai?

KEK SMILES UPON ME BROTHERS, CAN YOU SAY THE SAME?

What would it take for a guy to suck up all the post-its with a portable vacuum cleaner in the middle of the night?

Hmm...

>things they can't deflect
>suggest referencing a video

Gr8 job m8