Coworkers are talking about cheating

>coworkers are talking about cheating
>all of their married friends want another partner
>they are okay with the idea of cheating
>their husbands and wives are fine with this

DEAR KEK HELP ME THROUGH THESE DARK TIMES

I experienced the same, normies cheat all the time and think its ok.

Doesn't this snake pretend to be a woman to get sum fuk?

Kek, its the same thing over here as well

I blame Hollywood. Every series and flick encoursges cheating. I hate this. What do I do?

Fucking snakes

It's almost as if marriage is a flawed institution and people in monogamous relationships tend to be unhappy or something.

>almost 2017 and year 0 of the glorious god emperor calendar
>not being a hedonist

Ishygddt

sneks are qt family

remain true to yourself and your partner (if you're in a relationship)

(they reap what they sow)

just wait and watch user
those happy fuckarounders will soon start getting agitated and eventually will be living the single life sans half their shit (at least the male halves anyways)

>every fucking time

stock up on popcorn

What should you do?
It ain't your fucking problem. And if by any chance you date a girl you fear will cheat on you or is cheating you, dump her ass.

If people are talking about having an open marriage that is different than cheating without the partner knowing.

If someone talks about doing the later in a conversation with you and you don't just hear it while eavesdropping then you should clearly and unashamedly upbraid them and tell them it's wrong and that they should get a divorce if they are not satisfied with their spouse.

If nobody talks to you directly about it and you just hear other people talk about it but not directly to you then just remain distant from the cheaters and don't interact with them anymore then what is required. If anyone of them are married to a friend of yours tell them what's up.

This, kinda. People, women and men, who cheat a lot in their relationships end up with said relationship going to shit and then their standing there with a thumb up their ass wondering how it all went wrong.

>It ain't your fucking problem.

This is why Brazil is black, you guys saw the coalburning and did nothing.

"open marriage" just means the wife is out until 2 in the morning getting gorilla fucked while the guy sits at home slamming his own ham

>Kek, its the same thing over here as well
I believe you m8. I believe you.

burn this

I don't want to live on this planet anymore

It's a snek, not kek.

Yeah, that's why it's been a practice for thousands of years, in vastly different cultures around the globe. Surely.

What
Seriously? They chose the wrong partners.

>falling for an lgbt bait post

I figured as much. Sometimes you just can't keep it in.