This is how it would go down realistically right?

This is how it would go down realistically right?

youtube.com/watch?v=pBbsvavno8I

Superman continues to fly upwards.

Superman's go to plan for getting rid of Doomsday is just throwing him into orbit and praying he doesnt come back. For Hulk its either that, or getting thrown into the sun

>no clear winner
Err, no. It's pretty much commonly agreed that Superman would beat the Hulk.

Good luck having Superman holding the hulk still while he throws him out of orbit

Good luck actually hurting Superman.

Last time I checked Clark was faster than the Hulk. It still ends with a pissed off Hulk floating in a vacuum where he can't do shit

Does Hulk actually need to breathe? I seem to remember a scene in the prelude to World War Hulk where he's surfing on top of the ship and should have died of exposure to the vacuum but doesn't.

Sometimes but his powers can eliminate his need to breathe if he gets angry enough.

Superman would get Hulk in space.Eventually Hulk needs to breath and passes out from lack of oxygen and go back to Banner.

I think he can just hold his breath a real long time.

He wouldn't even need to throw him. If he can plow into him at full speed then Hulk would enter into escape velocity with no fuss.

There is no 'realistic' when you talk about a fictional bout against fictional characters. Whoever wins is wholly down to the arbitrariness of whoever is writing it.

>6 min video of superman flying upwards while holding the hulk

It is well rendeered, but that's it

A pissed off Hulk (Basically world Breaker Hulk) would not let Superman blitz him into space. Neigh impossible

>orbit and praying he doesnt come back
That doesn't work, it just leads to another WWH.

What's realistic is Superman giving Hulk so many chances to realize he has lost.

>Not let
How could he even react to him?

I don't give a damn how pissy he gets or how strong he gets as a result, he's still slower, and would get knocked into deep space regardless thus rendering him useless

>pissy

Characters letting other characters drag them to wherever they please is plot retardation. What really would happen is what Kluh did to Nova, if I remember correctly.

No because nobody gives a single fuck about superjobber or the failed dcue,

On the other hand Marvel has won the world 20 times over.

Hulk changes the entire orbit with a clap.
/thread

Why didn't he just put Doomsday in a bottle?

The whole physics of flying is retarded but it becomes even more retarded when you take in account superman using this physic defying feat to lift someone strong enough to crack the earth by jumping.

Damn I like that animation

It would go down exactly like the fight between WWH and Sentry. These dudes don't actually read the comics, they just look at arbitrary feats.

Hulk wouldn't have been able to create a sonic boom that powerful that high up with such thin atmosphere so superman would have continued to fly up and Hulk would pass out