youtube.com/watch?v=JK0P9NtH_wM
youtube.com/watch?v=pemOc5Qqqzs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNAlvuym0Ac
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandaeism
sybian.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>One is voluntary, honorable and revered

>The other is mandatory (socially or legally), worn by "second-class" citizens that get no respect in their culture

But, yeah OP. Islam is totally the same thing

but the anime picture shows that we all wear them!

You're a nigger named Tyrone, of course you love Islam.

Modest women = redpilled as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3_9ChfD_zU

Tbh the whole hijab thing is just an annoying hang up that liberals have with Islam.

It's like standing in front of a massive pile of shit and focusing on the fact that there's some urine mixed in. It's a weird thing to focus on when the whole thing needs to thrown in the trash.

>it's okay!!! other religions do it too
What a stunning argument for protecting desert religion law, from fucking thousands of years ago.

What's a Sabian?

It's easy to her to cover her hair when she has a solid 8/10 face

> he unironically believes our society benefits from women not being second class citizens

I really don't understand why the same SJW women and leftist girls who continously claim that they are opressed and shit, DEFEND a religion that treats women like property. How stupid can these people get?

I don't care about headscarves, but niquabs are bullshit - unless you're literally in the desert with sand flying in your face, there's no excuse for that bullshit

I don't think many people have a problem with Hijab, it's Burqa that is a problem; it covers the ENTIRE body. Do you really want ninjas walking around? How would they identify themselves to authorities?

Who cares what her face looks like? Modesty shields women from degeneracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=JK0P9NtH_wM

It's because they WANT to be treated like property. Think of gender politics like a nation-wide relationship between a man and a woman. You have to read three levels of bullshit in to get to what they really want.

Cops wear police uniforms, so everyone should.

Except a nun chooses to be a nun, gl for a woman in muslim community choosing to not be a woman.

/s

Isn't that a sex toy that makes chicks go wild??

Has a single Christian woman ever been stoned to death for refusing to dress like a nun? A single incident in recorded human history?

fpbp

Wondeful. I have to find a woman like this. I should go to church more.

Yes. If she lived in certain non-christian countries...

Dear lord I've come down with such a heavy case of brown fever. I just want to find a nice, modest, Middle-Eastern QT, convert her to Christianity, and enjoy a simple middle class conservative life.

I like anumu ortodox jew most, Im degenerat now?

Nuns dont blow up

No, same for me. Probably because she seems to be wearing the most normal clothes.

No. See:

>Dear lord I've come down with such a heavy case of brown fever. I just want to find a nice, modest, Middle-Eastern QT, convert her to Christianity, and enjoy a simple middle class conservative life.
Plenty of middle eastern Christians, especially in places like Egypt, Lebanon, Syria...

> No sex for one and the other being raped is ok and then killed after for going public is ok

H mmmmm tough.

That Orthodox Jewish had nice tits

This argument doesn't work on me since I don't like any Abrahamic/jew religions

Yeah this is it. My gf likes covering her head with scarfs. Why? She just likes to. Now that it's chilly she does more often than not. Looks exactly like a hajib and with here Cherokee/Greek mutblood she kindasorta resembles one.

Bitch was born and raised in the Mormon church and straight hates organized religion with a passion. Also hates muzies, and niggers.

> girls r weird

That jewish girl has perfect eyebrows and I wanna fuck her.

This

Exactly.

>women with bushy eyebrows
Nono, you're supposed to get fucked by Mohammed, Bengt, not fuck Aisha.

White women voted for Trump over Hillary, so I disagree.

fpbp
/thread

pic related, me after this webm.
MORE!

Being a nun is optional

Muslims have to wear it regardless of their feelings because their husbands will beat them if they don't.

Nuns choose to take a vow of lifelong commitment to the church to be allowed to wear the holy habit. Also nuns aren't prone to exploding.

I hate nuns just as much as I hate mudslimes, I'm pretty damn equal.

>they voted

looks like you and i disagree my friend

nuns are defying gods laws . they speak in churches. look it up. go ahead google "woman cannot speak in church". and jesus didnt null that one its new testament

Hijab is fine its seeing a fucking full dark mage burka that is stupid

Convert user.
youtube.com/watch?v=pemOc5Qqqzs

I think part of the hijab thing is that in the West, public life is secular. Open religious displays make people uncomfortable and aren't part of our social norms. People practice their religion in private or at their place of worship.

The hijab is bringing something that should be private into the public sphere. It would be one thing for someone to wear it on their way to the mosque, but as day to day garb, it doesn't jibe with Western social norms.

That is with the understanding that Muslims want to be accepted as regular members of society. If they want to join the ranks of the Amish, Orthodox Jews, or some other religious minority and live in their own worlds, then fine. Quit bitching about the rest of us then.

A nun is a choice of devotion. Hijabs are mandatory or GTFO!

While I would readily die for my faith, I don't think it's in God's will for me to travel to dangerous war-torn nations solely to score some poon.

What are my chances in NYC?

just as brainwashed as Muslim girls, always the same buzzwords

>so liberating
>feels amazing

Really brings my noggin to jogging

Inshallah bismillah mashallah alhamdulillah

Catholics aren't stoning, beheading, raping, and blowing shit up

Convert or die, kafir.

din din din

>every nation has a flag so you need to start being more open minded about my Nazi flag

>Muslim
>Peace

Nun clothing is a free choice and is also far better looking, its not just some rags thrown over your head

Came here to post this.

We had this thread earlier today and yestersay

Wtf, I love Jews now.

>tfw i will never have an orthodox headscarf-wearing onee-san to make me reuben sandwiches and do other jew things together with

>raiden in the background
What the fuck

It's not about hijabs....fucking leftists..

liberals just hate success.

CATHOLICS WORSHIP THE WHORE OF BABYLON AND DAMIEN SO BIG SURPRISE THAT THEY AND ISLAM ARE PRACTICALLY BROTHERS

>that faggot didn't post the original picture

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNAlvuym0Ac

Really shouldn't speak negatively of the NSDAP if you don't want to blow your cover, Shlomo.

cuteee

It's not that complicated when you understand that both are fundamentally anti-west at their heart.

It's not an issue until you start putting bombs inside your trashbag outerwear.

Confused that bitch with Smoke or Noob Saibot.

>Hugo Boss
>Israeli
Pic related.

Who the fuck doesn't like reuben sandwiches? You have to be a faggoty vegan trans-aboriginal cuckold to not love them

I am amazed that nobody posted this yet.

>I won't be able to drink Coke or Bepsi if I wanna boycott kike products

Idc, I just drink Mountain Dew and Arizona instead

>boycott IBM
Oh boy good luck there

Jesus h christ I found this posted on a friend's FB wall and it had shitloads of likes and cringey "so true omg!!" comments.

Because willfully taking a role as a pious individual for your religion (and it's not even mandatory to cover your hair) is the same as being forced by religious law to wear it forever under threat of torture and possibly death.

I'm good, already Jewish and Jewish women are the worst, the Jewish America princess meme is real.

The issue with Islam isn't the fact that muslimahs wrap a blanket around their hair, anyone who thinks that is a fucking moron

That's still a dogshit comparison for a number of other reasons though

The issue is that fundamentally it's a backwards-ass religion that is incompatible with Western ideals and standards.

It's tenets are, by nature, too strict to allow moderacy in a western society that does not have the infrastructure to cater to it. I mean moderacy because if you're a muslim who prays infrequently, doesn't go to the mosque often and drinks/smokes/eats halal food, then for all intents and purposes you are not actually a muslim. You're just irreligious who follows some of the tenets when they suit you (kinda like "catholic" drug dealers and crime kingpins you see so often in the media). It's a fashion statement more than anything.

Ergo, moderacy in Islam isn't Islam at all, so it does not technically exist. It's an all-or-nothing religion.

>0:25

mmmmmmmh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandaeism

you're thinking of sybian.com

The best covering of a woman's is her own hair

*a woman's head

Indeed.

>nuns are confined to their monasteries and live by a set of rules that they follow and they do not actively try to impose those rules on other people who might have different believes than that of their own.
>muslims(ragheads) blow up people they disagree with. If they don't get their way they will cause civil unrest that will in the end destroy their host nations, oh and did I say that they actively seek out people whom they forcibly convert to islam.
But it's the same, i truly see it now.

Hijab is not required. you get good girl points for wearing it, but it is not forced upon anyone.
It's the exact same thing with a man growing out his beard

This also checked

Muslims will kill the first woman for wearing a nuns habit

Muslims will also kill second woman for not wearing a Hijab

I want to fuck your gf while you watch

Hijab is mandatory

As a Muslim, I can tell you it isn't

shitskin desert religions, shitskin desert similarities
Rate my tat

>One is in a religious order
>One gets beheaded if she decides she want to quit

As a Muslim, I can tell you it is