twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Virgin Savino < Chad Rudish

...to this?

Like this

Holy shit he's gorgeous. Context?

>Sedusa's tits bigger than Bellum's

>Ms Bellum about to get smothered by Sedusa's superior tits
Aw yiss.

What is it about alpha-bitch villainesses getting their hair shaved that's so hot?

Humiliation/power reversal

it was a different time

youtu.be/EUbNjSdyg98?t=20m10s

To this!

Is Sedusa thicker than Bellum?

>Off model

To THIS?

>ctrl+f 'this'
>5 results

There's no such thing as off model!

begone thot

Kino episode

no u

Bad girl gets punished.

Something very primal there.

OH NO NO NO
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HER HEAD!

based

...to this?!

>768x576
What rip is this?

PPGZ Sedusa was top tier

Shotacon is a shit tier fetish.

By leaning back too far into that fireplace behind her...

Based on the blurriness I think it's just an upscale. Not him though.

>LotGH poster in the background
I dream of finding a woman enjoys that series as much as I do

Good taste. For me it's FLCL and Ping Pong.

It's actually kind of the opposite.

OG PPG Sedusa is literal perfection though.

>Lusaminelets

Anyone actually like Miss Ima Goodlady. Might be the first villain to get what she wants by sleeping with her victims
Prof
Mayor

Now going off Sara Bellum address as her sexual preference.

Sedusa probably seduced her at a dyke bar (c'mon it's her fucking name) went back to her house. Probably roofie her and took her clothes tying up Ms. Bellum. I like to think Ms. Bellum thought Sedusa was into bondage and just got trick into getting tied up. Was left naked until Sedusa tried to frame her.

She's so hot in this shot

I always assumed Sedusa just snuck into Bellum's place (she's a cat-burglar who trained the Gangreene Gang in a later episode) and quickly incapacitated her, using her hair if necessary.

What makes you think she'd go through all that trouble just to get Bellum tied up?

ima goodlady is underrated

>What makes you think she'd go through all that trouble just to get Bellum tied up?
Mainly that Bellum is dressed like Sedusa. Somebody had to do it, and it's not like a t-shirt, Ms. Bellum had to be down to her underwear.

I know someone had to strip Bellum. I only mean there are less elaborate ways to get her unconscious.

Her name Sedusa
The lesbian joke on Ms. Bellum in the same episode
And the fact she was pretending to be Ms Bellum for a week straight, something suspicious about that.

Nvm I read your post wrong
I'm done being autistic, and will just post images.

Wasn't she pretending to be Bellum because it gave her a quick escape after each hiest and so no one would notice that the real Ms Bellum was bound and gagged?

I agree with you otherwise though. Never paid much attention to the joke about her address until now.

I thought she was robbing the mayor. I need to rewatch that episode

How is that shot even remotely sexual? Is there anything you people WON'T jack it to?

....to this?

You can do better.

I dunno, man. She just has something going for her. I can't put my finger on it

More?

The real winner

Her well rounded character?

There doesn't appear to be any more EN Sedusa content, but I did manage to find an EN Bellum.

Who was only relevant for three episodes?

MY EYES!

I attribute that to backlash because Sedusa was too much. Mommy Fearest and Something's a Ms were still two of the best PPG episodes.

This so much

and this

Beat me to it by 10 seconds

This picture is extremely NAAAAAAUGHTY.

You've all crossed a line.

I always envisioned Miss Bellum having a matching set of a red carpet and red drapes.

Few weeks ago I was in a PPG thread and asked some anons for a commission idea, since I donated to an artist and reserved a commission slot which she was going to draw in the stream. That fell through. The artist sketched the commission for 30 minutes before signing off. She promised she would finish it that weekend, but when she was streaming the following day, the first thing I saw was a giant banner saying all commissions were suspended indefinetly. This all happened three weeks ago, so I'm just assuming it's not getting done at this point.

I saw there were people asking about the status of that commission in that thread, so I just figured I'd use this opportunity to explain.

absolutely nothing?

YOU"RE A DEADMAN!!!!!!!!!

I'm very sorry to hear that. At the very least I hope you receive a refund from the commissioner

remove this piece of media from existence, immediately

There's something inexpressibly wrong here

Oh hey, Sedusa.

Somehow I knew this would make it into the thread
Delet this and then yourself

Still parading around Townsville like a half naked whore in the name of "feminism" I see.

Shit, that sucks dude. How much did you drop on the commission? Any chance you can at least get a refund?

Did you edit this yourself?

Hello, Femme Fatty. What do you want this time?

I wish I could take credit, but I was the one who merely requested it.

I know that feeling. I wish I could draw and/or edit images like that too. At least you knew how to put her lewd body to good use, though. I imagine the next step is adding some ropes between her legs?

You read my mind like an open book.

god i wish more american cartoons had tits that huge

FUCK
I WISH I COULD BE BETWEEN THAT!

I have one more

I'm always open to more ideas or shots of her to utilize. Heck, I'd love to expand my horizons and work with other women in the series like Sedusa, Bellum, or Ms. Keane

got the sequence backwards, but who's the artist?

Redfred

redandblacktac.tumblr.com/post/171299563175/doodles

why is this so perfect?

>dominatrix alpha-bitch villainess type character being dominated, overpowered and subdued, leaving her thick and lewdly exposed body vulnerable to anything, especially humiliation

you have a fetish for power dynamics

it's so true you had to say it twice.

i was stupid and replied to the wrong person the first time

We compensate for our lack of gigantic tits in cartoons here in the states by giving our animated women ridiculously huge hips and thighs

you need to fix that shit, user
make a change dammit!
do one of those american things, like a school shooting, but positive.

shoot them up...WITH IDEAS FOR CHANGE!

I've moved past it. Doubt I'll be able to force a refund. Thankfully I only paid $50.

god that episode was mediocre

Is that the one where Bellum, the Major, and the Professor replace the girls?

it's a joke, mang. you were spot on if it makes you feel any better.

Yep. Y'know I've always wondered who swapped places with Ms. Keane

How about Fatale meeting Sedusa in prison?