Well well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesmokinggun.com/documents/sex/hooker-demands-nachos-648319
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

aardvark tentacles, that makes me mad.

aaaaaaayyy lmao

He won.

You forgot to subtract the 3 million invalid votes from clinton

If you subtract the votes of all the illegal aliens who illegally voted, Trump won by a few million.

He is factually correct. An electoral college would be a disaster for a democracy.

However

The USA is not a democracy. It is a republic and so it is perfectly fine just as it is.

Kek

He's right, but that was the system in place for this and every other election nonetheless. He played by their rules and won.

Why do i get a feeling that Sup Forums helps make these occupy democrat memes, just to laugh about ironically.

61 pls

Donald is a regular Machiavellian. Anyway, he won the popular vote if you discount the 3 million illegal votes counted for Hillary.

Also, we don't live in a democracy so it doesn't matter. Electoral college is protective of the interests of people in less densely populated areas

benis

FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME!

AMERICA IS NOT A DEMOCRACY.

IT'S A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC WHERE THE STATES ELECT A PRESIDENT, NOT THE PEOPLE.

WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THE FUCKING POPULAR VOTE KIKE!

roll pls

>Recognize the system is flawed
>Use those flaws to win

Why wasn't Clinton up by 50 points?

You mad bro?

How do we play?

This.

wow based amhed dishin out the facts

I'll give that a roll

Just change it then. Maybe next time she can win.

JUSTice bitches

Likewise, despite his personal feelings on the subject, if it was the popular vote that determined the winner rather than the electoral college trump would have changed his game plan and strategy to win.

Assuming he would do everything the same way despite the game being different would be a vast understatement of his abilities and desire to win.

ayyyy

Well, once you subtract all 3million~ illegal votes from Hilldawg, you've got a pretty decent lead for Donald!

Roll warlock

Giddyup!

>summoner
Fuck off im not lolfag

gimme dat warrior

what this

ROLLAN for wizzard

Gimme something good

I think the folks on the left are right. She did win the popular vote.

I think we should investigate every single vote to make sure they are legit. What do you say Democrats? Are you up to the task?

This would certainly lend credence to your cause. Let's do it! Push for an investigation into all the votes. You can do it! Let's show Trump who really won that popular vote!

Nobody bothered to change the Electoral College before this election, so Trump still wins.

Hillary will never be president.

FUCK TRUMP

Cum

AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Keep reposting this image as many times as you like if it helps you feel better about Trump being president for 4-8 years, because there's absolutely nothing a meme can do about it.

>2012

That's way back when Hillary was against gay marriage.

If she can do a 180 on her beliefs, why can't he?

losers always complain, who knew?
now its the democrats turn to man up and try harder next time.

not that they will

ayy

gg

NIEH NIEH

Rollllllllllling

If they discover every fraudulent vote and every vote cast by an illegal alien. Since the libtards keep insisting, but wouldn't that take the popular vote away from Hillary? My my what a dilemma

deja vu

?

Rollongo for palladongo. 24 plox.

>Inb4 ban from shit mods
Gimme something good.

this is why she cried so hard, she couldnt call for a recount without being exposed

cant lose

This. This post right here is why I think we should push the left into wanting to investigate these votes and their legitimacy.

Shouldn't have tried playing dirty, bitch.

>this is why she cried so hard, she couldnt call for a recount without being exposed

We should pose as lefties and push for a recount.

Whoa, I wanna be the Wizzard

What about all the mail-in and email votes for Donald that went straight in the trash? I didn't even vote because I didn't want to give some dried up librarian volunteering at the town hall the pleasure of discarding my ballot.

Welp, anarchist is good enough.

rolling!

Roland

Something cute plz

Of course, Occupy Democrats won't mention these tweets.

Hate to be that guy, but what source do you have for those claims? I suspect the same thing, I remember seing a picture taken by a liberal faggot post worker where he/she had destroyed a Trump vote envelope and bragged about how easy it was to ruin them. But I have no good source other than that

also rare flag!

she won by 6 million, your numbers are wrong

rollin boiii

They did actually, to highlight his hypocrisy.

Rolling not spam fuck OFF CAPTCHA

huff

k

Rollitup

hmm

gime

>4 years old twitter post
I welcome any and all attempts from the left to get Clinton into power in spite of Trumps victory.
Day of the rope will happen in your lifetime lads.

thesmokinggun.com/documents/sex/hooker-demands-nachos-648319

how do you tell which ballots were filled by illegals though when the states who pushed her over that edge don't even require ID to vote?

wtf is Grenada?

Look what they are doing in the streets. They support vandalism as legitimate form of protest. They support illegal immigration. They support illegal immigrant voting. They are attempting to intimidate the electoral college to becoming faithless electors, using the popular vote count as an argument. Lena Dunham is in Arizona talking to boulders. There is no doubt in my mind that at this point many election officials would feel morally justified in getting petty revenge by discarding mail-in Trump ballots.

aaayyyy

Even if you went by popular vote, a 400.000 votes difference wouldn't cut it. You'd have to do another election until one of them got like 55% of the votes. That's how it's done, if you want to do popular vote right.

i heard frum ryan seacrest it was 6 gorillion aktually

kek

yodelerodeleroll

>thinking Trump lost popular vote
they don't count mail ins unless it will flip a state which begs to question why they are only counting California mail ins?

Rool

plz gunslinger

Hillary one fair and square and you know it

You underestimate how insane these people are.

I want to change the rules after you won based on those rules, because I assume you would have played the same under different rules, even thought that makes no sense.