EYES WIDE OPEN /EWO/ "ICMEC CONNECTION" EDITION

EYES WIDE OPEN /EWO/ "ICMEC CONNECTION" EDITION

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96883389/
twitter.com/irSize

WE HAVE GROUNDWORK AND PHYSICAL INVESTIGATIONS:
periscope.tv/JackPosobiec/1ynJOkOVObZJR?

PizzaGate 1-5
imgur.com/a/ujkiW

WATCH THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo

FRESHEST:
pastebin.com/USrYQw6y (embed) (embed)
-------------------------
pastebin.com/ZykxjTRL (embed) (embed)
pastebin.com/2fPyB4UA (embed) (embed)
pastebin.com/pEkBMJMf (embed) (embed)
pastebin.com/Sb3xXvdv (embed) (embed)
pastebin.com/yTSsq8iq (embed) (embed)
archive.is/LoIgS

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bpa7c/breaking_from_the_user_who_brought_you_the_laura/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5de9g8/breaking_over_the_past_two_weeks_i_helped_bring/

'"James Alefantis'" instagram by morning of 11/7/16 it was set to private:
pastebin.com/JktVbhZ7

The dominoes are starting to stack up.
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq

Comet Ping Pong birthday party with MajesticApe
liveleak.com/view?i=93f_1478801482

SECOND INVESTIGATION, THIS IS ALL LINKED:
>Midland, Texas where Bush Family is from
>Child Trafficking confirmed nearby in the past:
m.kltv.com/kltv/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:yd08H7du
>Missing Minors in Texas:
m.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/More-than-a-dozen-Texas-minors-have-gone-missing-6402150.php
>Ex-Sherrif's Deputy dies in shootout with local police and feds:
m.oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_f6b4a8d6-e7b0-11e5-83d6-7f8b044c591c.html?mode=jqm
>Tunnels nearby Buddy Webb's property heading towards Home Depot and a storage unit (digging on video)
>Suspicious deaths (like murder suicides) have been happening in the surrounding area

washingtoncitypaper.com/news/article/20842321/the-consequences-of-pizza-gate-are-real-at-comet-ping-pong
>noone made new bread so I copypasta'd

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5dea0j/over_the_past_few_weeks_i_helped_bring_up_the/
washingtoncitypaper.com/news/article/20842321/the-consequences-of-pizza-gate-are-real-at-comet-ping-pong
drpong.net/bilder.php
imgur.com/a/sMu5e
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAw0OnvuQ7Y
tuugo.us/Companies/alefantis-associates/0310003404510
youtube.com/watch?v=e5685vP2BVE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMartin_preschool_trial
lhohq.info/cinema/lhohq_caelvengula_movie.html
archive.is/gLV5N
infogalactic.com/info/Comet_Ping_Pong
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Comet_Ping_Pong&diff=748702090&oldid=748686529#IN_BRIEF
archive.is/vSqri
github.com/PedoHunter/pizzagate/blob/master/comet-ping-pong-instagram-pictures/sweaty-shirtless-men.png
justice.gov/usao-md/pr/maryland-us-attorney-s-office-announces-supervisory-appointments
youtube.com/watch?v=fZiCH58NhLc)
discord.gg/RbMzD
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/24468
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5dir4c/not_a_drill_u8toborrm_sent_me_this_weird_image/
cometpingpong.com/
archive.is/Ubawt
thepoliticalinsider.com/election-woman-investigating-clinton-foundation-crimes-found-dead/
archive.fo/ezdQE
cometpingpong.tumblr.com/
cometpingpong.tumblr.com/post/27842781107/secret-plans
68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_manwtkKpl01ruh2olo1_500.jpg
68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8e5wbPG541qdvjuho1_500.jpg
68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_map9u7zP3Q1qefgi7o1_500.jpg
68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9ohxiZzdJ1rc3ebho1_500.jpg
reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5dgtcn/hi_reddit_were_the_zsecio_team/
imgur.com/a/kNEuC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for demoman

Yes it's plebbit. No idc if you are an edgy contrarion and don't like reddit. Thats cool, but we have some fags/pedos to catch

ICMEC CONNECTION IN HERE
reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5dea0j/over_the_past_few_weeks_i_helped_bring_up_the/

James Alefantis blamed reddit and Sup Forums for "stealing" pics off his instagram accoutn

emerging-disease-vaccines/speaker-tim-ALEFANTIS

Dr Tim Alefantis | Director - R&D Global Projects @ Sanofi Pasteur Inc

Sanofi Pasteur uses novel technology for development of a 2nd-gen influenza vaccine

"This experimental and novel vaccine is generated from the sequences of many flu viruses and is designed to help protect against many strains over several years," explained Tim Alefantis, PhD, MBA, Sanofi Pasteur's R&D lead on the 2nd generation vaccine program and one of the authors of the published findings. "The key advantage could be broader coverage against several seasonal flu strains." He added, "An additional advantage of this approach is that it doesn't rely upon annual strain selection, allowing year-round manufacturing."

AKA: Tim Alefantis, Timothy Lefantis, Timothy G Alefantis. 3.75 (1 Review) Add Review. Relatives/Associates: View all details ... More About Timothy Alefantis.

"We intend to be able to increase the breadth of the antibody response to recognize more strains to give broader protection,” says Tim Alefantis, Ph.D., Sanofi Pasteur’s R&D lead on the second-generation vaccine program. “The term universal vaccine is definitely aspirational. People think of universal as covering all strains and potentially one vaccination for life. But that is very complex."

drpong.net/bilder.php

imgur.com/a/sMu5e

HOMOSEXUALS ON THE PROWL

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAw0OnvuQ7Y

this video gives you some insight into the inner working of the homosexual mind and why they are dangerous. Old video but this was before Jews fucked everything up with cultural marxism. Back then they were woke as fuck about how pedophilia was synonymous with faggotry

>strolling through a museam with a slice of pizza and glass of wine in hand

Classic

Also looks like he ran off to his former gay lover to smear the investigation

If Obongo was honest..

View Lj Alefantis's business profile as Area Vice President, Sales at PerspecSys Inc.

tuugo.us/Companies/alefantis-associates/0310003404510

@SofiaAlefantis

How much pizza do you think we can chow.

>youtube.com/watch?v=e5685vP2BVE

Just realized peets could be short for pizza. Bruisey peets = bruised pizza

Bump

Pizza and pasta cooked in the same dish gets a discount
Lemonade may be taken
If offered, drink up and smile wide
This place is a hoot after dark.
The bull stops here. If you order Parmesan, it won't be Malay.
Buy in bulk to save cost on travel.
Rental available.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMartin_preschool_trial

Some of the accusations were described as "bizarre",[5] overlapping with accusations that mirrored the just-starting satanic ritual abuse panic.[4] It was alleged that, in addition to having been sexually abused, they saw witches fly, traveled in a hot-air balloon, and were taken through underground tunnels.[4] When shown a series of photographs by Danny Davis (the McMartins' lawyer), one child identified actor Chuck Norris as one of the abusers

These threads in a nutshell
Let us know when you find out something about Chuck Norris

AKA
· Timothy G Alefantis ·

www.transformerdc.org/documents/Transformer-2012.Auction.Artwork.Catalog.pdf/

OP

combine your picture with shitily cropped pic related.

pic related proves RAO got some CP fan off scot free!!!! FAWKIN WEIRD

Transition of the legend drug Carisoprodol to a Schedule IV controlled substance

Fuck whomever posted a link to the site that had this video. It's so stupid:

lhohq.info/cinema/lhohq_caelvengula_movie.html

This got way too deep too fast for the free time I can spend on 4chin. I cna't keep up with you guys.

totally not using the pedophile logo in their music video

Does anyone have a better quality version of this pic?

I work in pharmacology and wold be interested in trying to decipher what they are but could only find a blurred and zoomed in version.

check the pastebin for an archive that might have original instagram photos?

There is a file upload floating around with his entire instagram history archived but I'm not sure where it is right now, if I can find it I will send it your way.

Thanks babe

Lads, I might have some access to advanced data analytics and some expert witness opinion among other things. Can anyone think of how that might be useful to us? Anything I could ask them about or have them look up?

it was xanax im pretty sure you can see the beginning of the drug name at the top left bottle spelling out: "ALPR" which could only mean ALPRAZOLAM aka Xanax aka SKRRRRRRRT!!

wtf

The fucking bands that play there are all in on it, seems pretty clear if you look at all the event posters they used.

Bump for great justice

EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION HERE

I have an opportunity to get us some interesting data but I need some people to weigh in on what I should be asking/looking for

Fuck's sake anons somebody help me out here I need to direct my inquiries because this could be really useful to us

carisoprodol

created during mkultra research

that's what they use to program

just collect the two images with

baby with tongue outside

baby with yellow ball

- yellow ball is the trigger

- alter could well be a doggie

doggie the sekrit word (?)

Call me babe.

I like it :)

Just no honey or pizza, k?

No analytics data can help with these people.
We need this Sup Forums guy to hack into their emails, podesta-style.

DrPong, Berlin... is it a requirement for ping poing places to look certified creepy now?

Could be looked into if we have a German/Berliner around here and it's actually needed, it's in the city centre.

DrPong in Berlin seems connected to this:
imgur.com/a/sMu5e

DrPong website(with goats and babies)
drpong.net/bilder.php

They don't just do data analysis fuckwad, they have a number of useful sources I can ask things of as well.

And now that we are looking at ICMEC and NCMEC big data will be more helpful than when we were just looking at Comet

Yup, or we will be forever mocked

you seem to have the means to doscover alfantis father.

you ought to find if it's real name.

I stumbled on an info about Alefantis flying into NY from Venezuela in late '50s

Get police records for all of the employees of that pizza place.

Find out if James Alefantis is a fake name.

James Alefantis= J'aime Les Enfants

I like children/babies????

Creepy.

See if there are any 911 calls about that place. From kids screaming help. I heard a kid screaming in one vid.

catchier than breezy poots

Interesting, you think they changed first names only or surnames too?

what type of analytics?
have them analyze some of these sites
>archive.is/gLV5N
>cometpingpong.com
etc etc etc

C'mon now, it's like pizza logos, it's just noise for shilling around.

You're right, but step on it and lurk about the big plan.

See:
for the artists, clearly demented art.

Step up from silly propaganda

timothy - the one into med studies - has at least 4 nicknames

Normies:

infogalactic.com/info/Comet_Ping_Pong

Pol:

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Comet_Ping_Pong&diff=748702090&oldid=748686529#IN_BRIEF

USEFUL FOR NEXT OP.

ARUN RAO
>ARUN RAO
ARUN RAO
>ARUN RAO

get everything you can on this faggot

if you can get data on The password protected content on the websites for comet and besta pizza, that would be best imho

Maybe also look into Frank Winstead

someone make a discord

i made a throwaway im not sure what im doing or if my ps4 headset works so someone make one for me to join

archive.is/vSqri

This is very disturbing
Fucking freaks

NO

DO NOT ORGANIZE LIKE THAT

TOO EASY TO HAVE YOUR INFO LEAKED

arun g. rao is a pedo and works for the pedo gov of pedo USA.

Indian surname.

Ok I will see if I can get anything on it

I am not 100% sure, somebody just reached out to me about this

Noted, I'll ask if there's anything that can be dug up on those topics

github.com/PedoHunter/pizzagate/blob/master/comet-ping-pong-instagram-pictures/sweaty-shirtless-men.png

James Alefantis

J'aime Les Enfants

Too much of a coincidence. Find out his real name.

oh the pedophiles

pic related!!! get info on this

I don't think so.

From what I could see, I think Mexico was on the right track. I see it begins with either ALF or ALP. Alprazolam was my first guess too but I wanted to see if I could see a dosage range or something to rule some things out.

There are also a few other candidates (some sinister, some more mundane)
> Alfetamine- antidepressant
> Alfuzosin- muscle relaxant. Side effects= dizziness, drowseyness
> Alphaderm (Cortisol)- nothing suspicious
> Alphadrol (Prednisolone) -nothing suspicious
> Alphagan (Brimonidine) -nothing suspicious
> Alphalin (Vitamin A)- Nothing suspicious
> Alpharedisol (Vitamin B12)- nothing suspicious
> Alphatrex- Nothing suspicious
> Alphazine- amphetamine stimulant- used for appetite suppression

Like I said, if I could see the label more clearly I could probably work out a little more.

>DrPong in Berlin seems connected to this:

Seen that in previous threads, some guy uploaded it regarding steganography. Where was it originally found?

well then how can we have real dialogue.. just proxy up and hope for the best idk what they are gonna be able to do to some neet on house arrest in canada. So they kick my door in... then what? These people don't leave endless trails of blood and their is just too many people looking into it on too many different websites.

The whole country of Turkey is going buck over this happening

Now this is interesting, tell me a little more about this place so I can ask something intelligent

justice.gov/usao-md/pr/maryland-us-attorney-s-office-announces-supervisory-appointments

it is mentioned several times in the emails and connected to ping pong and hillary through several people
we got this lead in one of the first threads but it died.

tons of weird info on their homepage, also note the "reviews".

they switch employees VERY frequently

>The whole country of Turkey is going buck over this happening

i haven't been following this general, although i'm glad it exists.

whats this about turkey losing it's mind over pedos?

But realistically, I think the most likely candidate is either:
> Alprazolam (Xanex)
> > Alfuzosin- muscle relaxant. Side effects= dizziness, drowseyness
> Alphazine- amphetamine stimulant- used for appetite suppression
Alphalin/Alpharedisol (Vitamin A/Vitamin B12)- Very common

commence info dump

Okay guys not that important but in the stand up comedian video (youtube.com/watch?v=fZiCH58NhLc) at around 2:03 you can hear her real voice and she's actually a woman. Now, this could Sara Armour who was scheduled to be at Comet Ping Pong, but why did she have her face covered? She hasn't had it covered at any other events and most female comedians don't do absurd outfits likes that. Could she be a famous female comedian asked to perform at a private event?

Ok that does sound really promising, I will start looking in to it and see if I can dig anything up.

Any idea how I can find the exact emails and other info? I'm going to need to compile data for release if this turns into another good lead.

discord.gg/RbMzD

Get in here

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/24468

I suspect they get children from abroad in this way, or at least it's connected

read the mail

comet pizza fucker mentions Dr Pong in a newspaper article saying to go there.

Can you stop this nonsense? There is not pedophilia and accung someone with pedophilia and revealing personal addresses are crime, You all going to jail.
Have a nice day

Sadly i got no idea :/ Found it on /r/conspiracy

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5dir4c/not_a_drill_u8toborrm_sent_me_this_weird_image/

All i know is that if you got children.. Never take them to a place with both pizza and pingpong

Thank Mexico. It's definitely ALP...

I was trying to be very careful before saying this, but I definitely think it's Alprazolam (Xanex)

Definitely a female using a voice changer mic

burn jew burn

That is relevant when you think about their potential ties to the ICMEC and NCMEC

Would be really convenient for them to have a psychiatric organization on the dole too so they have a good way to deal with their wares after they've trafficked them

That you, Rao? Thanks for the legal advice.

Sean Preston is gay

Okay Merkelreich

>[europeans booing]

This is another business owned by James
Downloaded from: cometpingpong.com/
go to the bottom
"Spirit"

>that flag

L O L

One of them has eyeshadow and stuff. Not normal. And why are one of them listed under two different names?

archive.is/Ubawt

FROM YESTERDAY

so yesterday some user found some code (pic related) on a website from a supposed it security company website (www.z-sec.io but be carefull, it apparently tries to run a script) from bill havre, who is registered owner of many companies including the Midland Management and Casting which is leaded by that chandler cunt who flew a few times on the lolitaexpress
the code was apparently cyphercoded and with the key in the picture (i dont know where it came from) it spit out "nqeuhpeyfhmmplqquupgqoqhtqckhyopweupexpwgbhgyumhll". some user then had the idea to put it in a gematria calculater which translates the letters into number and adds them, and then looks for combination of words that fit it as well where one of the outcomes was "missing british girl madeleine mccann portugal two two zeor", status, nationality, both names, location of dissappearance, and date of dissappearence

GUYS

YOU NEED TO SEE THIS

thepoliticalinsider.com/election-woman-investigating-clinton-foundation-crimes-found-dead/

ANOTHER PERSON CONNECTED TO THE CLINTONS IS FOUND DEAD

KILL EM, KILL EM ALL
AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE OUR FISK

NEXT OP:

Frank Winstead

archive.fo/ezdQE

BRING DOWN SCHUMER

just found this..pics from 2012:

cometpingpong.tumblr.com/

cometpingpong.tumblr.com/post/27842781107/secret-plans
68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_manwtkKpl01ruh2olo1_500.jpg
68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8e5wbPG541qdvjuho1_500.jpg
68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_map9u7zP3Q1qefgi7o1_500.jpg
68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9ohxiZzdJ1rc3ebho1_500.jpg

HOLY SHIT

LOOK AT THIS GUISE
CONFIRMED 4 HUMAN TRAFFICKING FROM HAITI

you're posting retarded shit, the code is a 10% promo

FYI, that company reached out to r/pizzagate and said they didn't have anything to do with it, showed pictures of the code and stuff. I'm not familiar with this lead at all but it seemed to be a nail in the coffin for this one. Check out the link:

reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5dgtcn/hi_reddit_were_the_zsecio_team/

w-what do you mean?

>AND WERE TAKEN THROUGH UNDERGROUND TUNNELS

Search Monica Petersen Haiti and you'll see, name is Bella. LOOKS AT THE COMMENTS. Bella found out what happened and saw it fit to share this Reddit thread. Says quite a lot.
imgur.com/a/kNEuC