BREITBART NEWS???

Is Breitbart News good or shit?
Is it all christian & anti-science & racist n shit, or is it a part of the infamous Sup Forums meme "alt-right"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wu5iAgJ65dA
youtu.be/fCBGPBLlTJc?t=6m43s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>alt-right
You mean just "right"

It used to be neocon and religious, but it shifted to alt-right because they knew the movement was going to win bigly.

I saw CNN & BBC say the leader is like a racist? or something? But I know news media are like, about about as credible as a retarded nigger, so i hesitate to believe anything they say

I miss Candace Bailey. Where'd she go after G4 AoTS?

Lindsay Lohan, on the right. Is that Jennifer Lawrence on the left? I have this in my teen fap folder Llook at Lindsay's tight fucking body! I'd spray it before I got to it, damn!

That picture gave me immense nostalgia. What in the fuck went wrong?

Gottamn I want to go back in time and suckle on Lindsay Lohan's legal but youthful breasts so badly

I wanna touch the clouds
I wanna touch the sky

Cocaine and being surrounded by hollywood "yes men" in Lohan's case.

Realizing you can make a shitload of money in primarily marketing to girls in nickelodeon's case.

Why does everyone think thats jennifer lawrence? shes like 10 years younger than lindsay lohan you retards

I liked Lindsay Lohan before she went to shit completely.

Breitbart News ugyse!!!

I'll just blame the jews like I normally do.

GUYS I WANT TO DICK RAINBOW GIRL!! HELP!!

No, you really don't.
Most of us did.

I wanna taste the rainbow

It's shit, just like Jezebel or Salon but it's "anti-SJW" neocons instead of libtards.

It's like Salon, Slate, and Buzzfeed, but on the other side of the spectrum.

WHAT THE FUCK DID THOSE KIKES DO TO LINDSEY LOHAN

>Is Breitbart News good or shit?

Shit.

Having kids.

SPOILER: Those aren't his kids.

fuck

holy jailbait.

I miss healthy young Lindsy Lohan

Just put her out of her misery.

yummy 2004 Lindsay Lohan was based.

It's just like every other news outlet but biased towards right leaning beliefs/conservatism instead of left leaning/liberal like the vast majority of all other outlets. So in that sense it's refreshing, but can be equally retarded and inaccurate.

This whole "fake news" thing is bullshit though, they don't hold a fucking candle compared to huff post, CNN, washington post, etc in the fake news category.

What is the one based, non-biased news media? Reuters?

>You need to start asking questions, Dave.

Apparantly Bannon's ex-wife claimed that he hated Jews during divorce court proceedings. AKA not a reliable source.

>Is Breitbart News good or shit?

Decent. They shill for (((them))) and Israel too much, but they're not too bad overall. At least they don't use the word "racism" 82 times per article.

The woman on the left is-

FIIIIIHHHIIIIIHHHHIIIIIINNNNE!!

>What is the one based, non-biased news media?

It doesn't exist. You just have to pick what kind of bias you like the most.

No such thing. All you can do is cross reference the ones you trust on some reasonable level and discern the truth yourself.

Truth be told though, Sup Forums is a pretty great source of uncensored news due to the amount of autistic people that sit here all day combing through shit for us. It's also a good aggregator.

there isn't one.

F

Member when Lindsey wasn't a cracked up meth whore?

>reading a news blog ran by a niggerloving faggot..

No

no such thing as non-biased news media.

>Reuters?
lmao are you serious

Hillary Duff turned out alright compared to her other female child star contemporaries

I remember the Amanda Bynes meltdown when she started posting bra selfies and threw a bong out her apartment window like 20 stories off the ground or something

No need to comment on Miley Cyrus

Isn't Breitbart News created for kike propaganda? Funny how quickly whites become cucked by Jews.

>bigly
haha i remember that

That tends to happen when you're abused as a kid.

He defended it as saying he didn't want her to send their kids to a secular school, the one she was trying to put them in was Jewish.

Literally he said vs she said and his past character hasn't even been remotely racist.

There's also plenty of Jews staffed at Breitbart.

She always seemed to me like a wife material. I mean her personality. Though her friendship with Sarah put a doubt about that in my mind.

>Bannon was charged with misdemeanor domestic violence, battery and dissuading a witness in early January 1996, after Piccard accused Bannon of domestic abuse. The charges were later dropped when his now ex-wife did not show up to court.[52] During the divorce proceedings, Piccard also stated that Bannon had made antisemitic remarks about choice of schools, saying that he did not want to send his children to The Archer School for Girls because there were too many Jews at the school and Jews raise their children to be "whiny brats". Bannon's spokesperson denied the accusation, noting that he had chosen to send both his children to the Archer School.

this is the basis for their "anti semitism" accusations against him

shit like this is why we call them Lügenpresse.

Hillary got married to some hockey player I think and now she has a son.

Amanda is genuinely mentally ill (schizophrenia, possible bipolar) and needs serious help.

Miley is just a disgusting twat. Case in point:
youtube.com/watch?v=wu5iAgJ65dA

>neocon shill site

obviously, it's shit. any pro-Zionist/Jew site has to be taken with a grain of salt

we should have seen it coming the amanda show, with her doppleganger always asking for amanda please(split personality) anger issues (judge trudy) and then theres the psychosis youtu.be/fCBGPBLlTJc?t=6m43s

It's about as credible as MSN except it is catered to satisfy neo-nazis (((alt-right)))

That's some MK Ultra tier shieet. Fucking jews.

God I miss pre-meltdown Lindsay Lohan.
WHY HOLLYJEW WHY DID YOU HAVE TO FUCK WITH HER HEAD SO BADLY????

Fuck off and figure it out on your own

>yfw that's exactly what she sees and hears in her head

No, sources outside the USA deem it to be alt-right.

But it didn't win... Trump did. And he 'follows' whatever is expedient, lies about it at the same time.

Sup Forums a source of non-biased news? Ha, ha, aha, ah, ha, ha!!!!

>> rosen
>> rosen

They always win, right?

I'd alt those titties on the right, if you decipher the context of my words.

"I am 13, the post."

Breitbart is so good they are trying to censor it so you cannot view the content

Anything a Government does not want you to see is automatically good by default

Remember the words of George Orwell “Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed: everything else is public relations.”

less biased than CNN and the Newyork times.

which goes to show just how fucked up those outlets really are.

jewish shill website

Who is that baby butter fluffer nutter on the right?

>> pol is a pretty great source of uncensored news

This

Breitbart is awesome, one of if not the best news source out there right now

.. and shit!

I don't trust any news site that likes to use the word "cuck" unironically in headlines.

>Sup Forums is a pretty great source of uncensored news
Uh, no.

There is no "alt-right".

It's nothing more than a meme designed to divide the right (the conservative party) so we will not continue to all vote for the same people.

There is no "alt-right". There is only the right.

>mfw when a Mongolian corn art forum has more accurate and reliable news than major international networks

It's a website that has the goal of herding the
new right wing pro white movement into being pro israel. It's ok for now if they tone down the pro israel a little bit.

Man, Lindsey Lohan was so hot back in the day.

Breitbart seems OK only in comparison to all other news outlets. I looked into the whole Hillary created Birtherism thing. Most news on it was complete bullshit. Breitbart was generally OK, but posted a few points in a generally factual article that were complete bullshit as well.

No site posts accurate information.

WTF I love Lindsay Lohan now. Can we figure out how to rejuvenate her? Someone please ask /sci/.

It has been less biased because Trump is generally an OK guy with great policies, which align with its biases.

I doubt they are actually intrinsically less biased.

content wise, its pretty bro tier stuff...but the pop ups & spam suck

fucc...imagine both of them taking turns pissing in your mouth....

>>Sup Forums

Whoops, didn't do 3.

There you go.

>my face when when

>He doesn't realize piss is objectively the most patrician fetish there is
>>>/reddit/

To me, it's like the right's HuffPo.

I dislike it simply by its very nature: News infused with opinion. The only value I see in it is that they sometimes cover things that other news agencies don't, and for that, I thank them.

Otherwise, when it comes to news, I Google by topic. I don't subscribe to any given source.