How can a businessman of Trump's level deny the benefits cannabis legalization?

How can a businessman of Trump's level deny the benefits cannabis legalization?

Other urls found in this thread:

hubpages.com/health/TheEffectsofSmokingWeed
mic.com/articles/110344/14-years-after-portugal-decriminalized-all-drugs-here-s-what-s-happening#.LDgnASQHH
youtube.com/watch?v=fI1X6ejawxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Marijuana does tremendous harm to the country

If he legalize marijuana, then who is gonna work on all those jobs he is gonna make?

If I could get legal marijuana my life would be so much better. I love being high, but I'm too much of a social outcast to get from dealers.

I poison myself with nicotine and alcohol to take its place.

what evidence is there of that?

states rights you stoner faggot

How?

Legalizing slackweed reduces American productivity and any nonwhite idiot that's taken a sophmore level economics course knows that's bad

>not using the darkweb
To be honest, the techno-illiterates deserve to suffer

Prices are much higher then getting from a dealer

its up to the states idiot
small government
Cuck Christie was the one against weed and his fat ass is gone

It's a violation of state rights when the federal government busts people for something that's legal on a state level.

Only a jew would think legalizing something harmful to the public is OK as long as it makes a lot of money.

Proof? Because it seems to be the opposite.

Sauce on the harmful effects?

Nah, it's still outlawed by the federal government.

legalise, tax and regulate ALL drugs.

The punishment for using drugs are the side effects, why do you need jail.

im a pretty right wing guys not that far from fascism and even I think having cannabis illegal is retarded. literally no point to

>It's a violation of state rights when the federal government busts people for something that's legal on a state level.
Not when it comes to federally controlled "drugs". A state can have any law it wants, but if it is against a federal law/constitution/amendment in any way, they can and will bust.

>regulate

Get out you fuck'n commie

>alcohol legal
>smoking legal

wut?

are you me?

He said he'd legalize medical marijuana.

hubpages.com/health/TheEffectsofSmokingWeed

The purported revenue benefits of legalizing weed are outweighed by the decrease in school attendance, test scores, work performance and general degradation of the population. It's as simple as that. You're right. Any businessman of Trumps level has mathematicians deciding what should and should not be legal as it relates to his empire of wealth. Anyone who thinks differently is a retard. You have bought into the aristocratic ploy to make degenerates out of all of us, and you're wrong. I've smoked pot a thousand times, easily. Therapy sucks, quit now.

If you do it while driving you have an increased risk of having an accident.
Almost as bad as cell phones.

link?

mic.com/articles/110344/14-years-after-portugal-decriminalized-all-drugs-here-s-what-s-happening#.LDgnASQHH

Thankfully we have data on full decriminalization and it isn't anything crazy, surprise surprise.

More government involvement in personal decisions is dumb, stay the fuck out of people's lives.

you obviously have to regulate them, whether they are safe for the general public to consume and if you wanted to even be able to tax them in the first place.

Many such cases!

Weed makes it easier to put shit skins in prison, where they can't vote.

>Weed Tourism goes belly-up overnight
Good. Fuck all these libshit transplants that shat up Colorado because of "dude weed lmao".

We're all one, user.

:3

GET OUT OF MY HEAD YOU BASTARDS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This. We should ban the mobile Jew.

Trump should legalize marijuana to beat the lefties to the punch. After they're all permanently high, they'll be less effective at shitting up American politics.

If you quit degeneracy your life would be even even better

iktfb

Wrong. Virtually all the harm comes from it being illegal and not from the thing itself.

He says hes 100% for medical marijuana and thinks states should decide on recreational. I doubt marijuana is high on his to-do list in office though, he isn't Allepoman.

One hit from a joint is equivalent to hitting a cigarette 18 times. It's horrid for your lungs, stuns frontal lobe development, and makes you lazy as fuck. What good can come from that?

Pot smoking physics fag here. It's an increased risk of lung cancer, and that's about it.

I wish it was legal so I could grow as much as I need, harvest and make edibles all the time. All the awesomeness, none of the shitty lung.

Just because you can buy alcohol, doesn't mean you can drink on the job. same goes with smoking maryjane.

read the tenth amendment. you wrong

It makes liberals lazy as fuck. It's the perfect drug...

Delete this.

DUUUUUUUUDE WEEED LMAOOOOOOOOO

Only lazy ass millennials want weed legal because they want another excuse to leech off their parents. Weed promotes apathy and if you promote apathy then you promote the downfall of the white race.

fpbp

>Tfw I can order my cannabis products (herb, oil, wax, edibles etc) off the normal web from dispensaries without a prescription even though it's still illegal here.

>MFW he legalizes weed before le weed man

up to the state not to the president. Keep it federally illegal.

>weed been legal here for 40+ years
I cannot understand why it's illegal in 98% of the world...
Weed use in the Netherlands is actually lower than the European average (which is again lower than the American average)

A lot of people here are forgetting the cost of the healthcare that alcohol and tobacco causes. Of course, your healthcare being private may stop you from realising this. Over here alcohol and tobacco related deaths/accidents cost us a stupid amount of money. Theyre still legal because of traditional, and the collective 'drink responsibly' message that does fucking nothing. We're privatising our NHS because of fucking pissheads and chain smokers.

Weed doesnt suddenly make you unproductive - if you take it and try to work then sure, but medical standard weed does not mong you out in the way you think it does. Enjoyed responsibly like the pub at the end of a week, its fine.

Legalising it doesnt mean handing it out to schoolkids. People will flock to vendors who sell weed legally - no criminal record, no dodgy shit for the buyer. This phases out the illegal weed industries.Then over time, strict vending becomes easier.

Then enjoying it responsibly is easier. Weed doesnt make you violent - it makes you still, calm, lazy if you wish. A LOT less harmful than tobacco or alcohol, long story short.

Pinellas County is Trump County

trump will make medical weed legal across 50 states

Because he is old as fuck and grew up with Reefer Madness...ntm his brother died of alcoholism. At least he will leave it to the states...

Why is it so fun to browse Sup Forums after smoking a heavy doobie?

>2017
>canadian cabinet overthrows le weed man for never getting the weed, man

All by putting the Painkiller Industry out of business; Also gave Hippies, Savages, and Communists more power to destroy our Capitalist Utopia.

I can never not read this Chaika's "shocking truth!" voice.

AKA, legalizing it is bad for Tobacco, Alcohol, and Health Insurance industries.

Reminder that if you smoke then you can't have a valid opinion on anything.

legalizing weed would harm US productivity by 2-5 percent, enough to ruin the Trump revolution

He wants to leave it up to the states like the based motherfucker that he is.

Once it becomes legal I will no longer be a degenerate. Thank Kek

>stoners in colorado and oregon vote against Trump
>he decides to go back on legalizing marijuana because of it

SHOULD HAVE BACKED THE GOD-EMPEROR, FAGGOTS

Alcoholics are still degenerates, Cheech

Weed is like
>*wheezes profusely*
the most important issue
>*hacks up green shit*
our society faces today
>*leeces off parents for more*
duuuuuuude

TO ALL YOU DUMB FUCKIN BASTARDS,,, I HAVE WORKED WITH PEOPLE FOR 15 YEARS WHO OUT WORK AND ARE SMARTER STILL THAN MOST NEW HIRES,,, THE TRUTH BEHIND THE NON LEGAL,,,, IS THE BIG PARMA, PRIVATE PRISONS, ALCHOL, AND GUV AGENCIES WOULD BE DEVASTATED PURE AND SIMPLE,, YOU CAN NOT PROVE ME WRONG,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

But you can't become a weedaholic because it's non addicting

Also it cures cancer and amplifies peoples naturally latent meme magic abilities

Botanists can open stores and sell produce you know.

Yeah man Legalize it.

aww yiss

All drugs should be legal, and you should be able to buy them in their purest form from your local pharmacy.

Let's see the study. The last 3 I saw were inconclusive.

>weed is non-addicting

"I can stop anytime I want, I just don't want to"

The founding fathers certainly agreed.
Founding Fathers / Presidential Quotes You Should Know - YouTube
Video for Founding Fathers quotes you should be aware of
▶ 2:07

who are you to tell me if I can or can't be addicted to something, what are you going to do police my sugar intake fuckwit?

>stoners believe their meme-science means that weed is a super-drug

I would believe that stuff too if I was as mentally disabled as a stoner

Psychological addition is not physical addiction, genius

IE - there are no physical withdrawal symptoms from stopping weed. Only psychological ones. The same you would get from a placebo

Hardcore drugs will cause physical and MEASURABLE reactions in the body during withdrawal. Weed has zero

Also, literally impossible to OD on

I don't care if you're addicted, but pretending you're not is retarded

hey fuck you man I am on stage 2 de-dissasociation and I tell you what All Drugs are great you just goto know your way around em and how to use em.

Legalize Everything if dumb fucks want to OD on opioids thats none of my business.

>it isn't really addicting because you don't go through spasms and freakouts while trying to stop smoking it

Wow you really showed me

This.

1 - Ain't nobody's business what you do to yourself.
2 - Tax and regulate that shit.
3 - Can't stop it, only makes very effective black markets.

do you know a stoner?

Has he done anything with his life?

Is it the drug's fault or the government's fault?

Fair enough Man atleast I can take care of myself unlike the people you are talking about, thats what schools should be teaching how to be independant not to need the hive cluster.

>Imagine if schools taught you how to feed yourself.

post your face when alot of heavy duty drug users need way more money than any of you so most of the people addicted to Cocaine work for the CIA.

Legalization for the entire country will be his peace offering to the Dems. He will leave gay marriage and abortion alone. In return for these concessions, he will build the wall, make more stringent checks on Muslim immigrants, and send home the most dangerous and useless Mexican illegals.

My brother is a stoner

Went to purdue college for 4 years. has a bach in science and works all around the US. Fuck off you retard.

I work with an engineer that smokes near constantly, has a family with 2 kids, house, no major debt and makes good money.

He is friends with 2 other guys that work with me and they smoke fairly frequently, again, both do well, one is married to a lawyer.

I think you would be surprised how many potheads there are with real jobs.

How can anyone be surprised? Many top level wall street faggots smoke and do hard drugs and they are making 6 digits. This dude is just literally retarded and is far too red-pilled to see the light.

>tfw made 300% return this year investing in Canadian marijuana stocks
>tfw I will probably double my money again by April

Its all about self control. Legalizing weed would just make blacks become lazier, whats there not to love? Blacks have no self control and would just smoke themselves retarded.

This is what the founding fathers have to say on the matter.
Founding Fathers / Presidential Quotes You Should Know

He's the minority. I've smoked a lot in college but never more than once every 2 weeks or so.

All the stoners I know that are daily users are very fucking lazy. The only one who is functional is a friend in Electrical Engineering who got an internship at FitBit making $42/hr. That being said, he usually smokes in the late evening (after 9PM).

Most of the heavy smokers I know in college did not do well in school though, others seem to agree as well.

One outlier does not change the situation.

Let them relax.

>not giving potheads felony convictions does tremendous harm to the country
ftfy
Don't even make it long, just enough to take away their voting rights.

I smoke everyday all day and I am a scientist programmer working on High science and have government Backing.

>abortion alone

i sure hope not, he said in the debate that he would overturn roe v wade and take other measures to end abortion. he said he's pro life and i hope he keeps his promise.